MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just updated to this week ROM (dirty flash from MIUI 12.6 21.11.17), and my system launcher keep having freeze and crashed out(no custom launcher, all is default)... Is there any fix for this issue ? It make my phone unusable...still can access to setting via control center but all the gestures doesn't work at all.

Xiaomi Mi10 Pro

*attached with the screenshots

Attachments

• IMG_20220108_010242.jpg
    IMG_20220108_010242.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_20220108_010741.jpg
    IMG_20220108_010741.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_20220108_010750.jpg
    IMG_20220108_010750.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 180
  • IMG_20220108_010753.jpg
    IMG_20220108_010753.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Hey guys, I just updated to this week ROM (dirty flash from MIUI 12.6 21.11.17), and my system launcher keep having freeze and crashed out(no custom launcher, all is default)... Is there any fix for this issue ? It make my phone unusable...still can access to setting via control center but all the gestures doesn't work at all.

Xiaomi Mi10 Pro

Anyone facing this issue ? Really need some help here please

Hi everybody.
Fiinnaly updated my Poco F2 pro.
Process very easy to do.
Now that already existe trwp to A12, is updates for recovery expected?

About the rom. I'm enjoying it a lot, quite fluid and so far, I've only detected 2 little bugs (if one of them is bug? ).
Double tap doesn't work to turn the screen on/off and it was a function I used a lot because I used to unlock with Bluetooth
Another situation I detected was the double Wi-Fi that disappeared, Because now we've only been able to use acceleration with mobile data

Moreover, it's been a very pleasant experience

Reactions: mansell68
In my pocoF3 the WhatsApp clone app stopped working in this update. But the normal app works.
Unfortunately i weent back to. 21.12.30

Hello, i don´t see any post about.
When check rom.zip fastboot of REDMI K30 5G, with 7-zip soft. , i have error, is it safe install it?

Xiaomi Mi10 Pro

Did you install an update or a modified launcher version?
Are you rooted?

Update works via phone , nice, gj!

btw today Renoir got 13 stable based on new firmware, is this update based on that relese?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-07-20-49-32-263_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-07-20-49-32-263_com.android.updater.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 186
Thanks a lot for your hard work!
Updated Umi w/o problems.
Small issues:
- notification beakground not transparent
- music app settings crashed (incompatible with A12?)

Don't have the new control center?
Why would anyone want the new control center!? its not like its something so different apart from a volume slider, which doesn't even give you control of all three Volumes (Media, Ringtone, Alarm) :cool: I installed it manually but it doesn't work properly yet. Missing -1 screen and Volume Buttons don't open Volume Menu. Just wait til Devs include it in Rom and hopefully it works as its supposed too; in the meantime enjoy all the hard work the Devs put into creating this Rom during Holidays! Thanks to all Devs involved :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: TaFNC and geoorg
Hello , installed on Mi11 and I have some bugs :
- battery draining faster
- WhatsUp dual app crushing

Attachments

• IMG_20220107_231831.jpg
    IMG_20220107_231831.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 214
Yes, that's what I thought... "2 minutes stable so far" after upload.

Thanks for this new update. That's what I have been waiting for to switch from 12.5 a12 weekly.
Miui 13 I'm coming.
22.1.5 builds was uploaded much earlier on AFH than the creation of this thread....I just gave a genuine feedback to help others in the community here, as it has been stable build since the installation.

Reactions: Cebrero
We can use a custom ringtone , yes, but we are still unable to use a custom notification sound to specific apps. Yes, i have tried the method using search - to delete "themes magic " but neither that helps.

Custom notification sound to specific applications only applies until reboot the device. Just a mention if im using the right word, im not trying to play the smart guy or something.

I know and im accepting the fact that im using a -beta- rom and im thanking the DEVS.

Reactions: Cebrero
Did you install an update or a modified launcher version?
Are you rooted?
Nope, after flash to this weekly ROM, the system launcher is not running at all (the force stop button is greyed out)... And my phone is not rooted

Attachments

• IMG_20220108_075235.jpg
    IMG_20220108_075235.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
I have a question. The clean installation of this new ROM, solves the storage problem with A12, for example the Telegram app and the gmail attachments did not work?

In Mi 10 it was one of the affected cell phones.

Here on MI 11 Lite 5G when I leave charging it doesn't reach 100%, it stays at 99% and it stops charging.

Never try to update with ryzen cpu. Somebody suggest to use usb hub but without it the update is never successful.
If you have a Ryzen 5000 series, make sure your BIOS is fully updated. That should fix the USB issue.

Otherwise, it's more likely to be because of bad cable or wrong fastboot driver.

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Hello, first of all, thank you to the developers for presenting these structures to us.

My device is Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, since the build of 21.12.30 (I am using version 22.1.6 now), there is a problem that I noticed. When I tried to use Mi home app for the first time, my device restarted while I enabled location and Bluetooth, it stumbled a few times and finally popped up on the twrp screen. It got rid of the reboot loop when I managed to turn the location and Bluetooth off by turning the device back on. Today, when I turned on "Screen Sharing" on my device, I saw that it went into a reboot loop again because I enabled Location and Bluetooth. I got rid of the problem by turning off location and Bluetooth services again. Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?
Same with my k30 5g. Everytime i will use location (using maps, share it), my phone will reboot to twrp or not reboot at all (stuck at the first boot logo).
But with Bluetooth, it's fine with my device. So, I think the bug is with location.

Status
Not open for further replies.