MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI 11 Venus Flashing from last week 21.12.29
and updated.sh
stock at sending Super 1/9
It's takes about 20mins and not continue.
Update!

Trying use Apple Mac come with USB-C Cable
And SH on MacOS,
Just success in 5 mins.

Everything works fine.

Hi have just gotten a mix 4 and installed as a fresh install via fast boot. No TWRP and not rooted. However, it seems i have issues sending pictures via telegram, and xiaomi cloud back up seems to keep crashing on me when i tried to do a back up. Also have an issue with one local banking app although the others i use seem to be okay.

Not sure if anyone has had issues with this or did i miss any step coming from a straight fastboot?

• Sad
Reactions: Lesh_M
Bad Try, my process stuck on

Sending sparse 'super' 1/8 (721044 KB)

any suggestions?
Hello, most likely your using a bad usb cable or the phone is not connected directly to usb A of the pc. I had this issue last week and ended up with bricked phone. Xiomi phones still use usb 2.0 and if the udb connection is not stable the data transfer while flashing times out and you end with this error.
Watch you dont brick your phone

Reactions: romanroki
Dual wifi option has been removed in this relase..wauw...what a step backwards..my last xiaomi phone... Go to google pixel phone .

Hello, i just updated to this version, but cloned apps don't work (whatsapp)And on Instagram the stories do not work in video sharing, saving attachments on Gmail but on Outlook it works and imagne sharing does not work I'm on the French version The stable version was the same
I am having the same issue, but only with WhatsApp. Other apps work. Only miui13 weekly Rom from Yesterday. I have never had the Issue in previous Rom. Read elsewhere that deleting dual apps accounts from the dual apps settings menu has helped other People. I tried , dint help

I am having the same issue, but only with WhatsApp. Other apps work. Only miui13 weekly Rom from Yesterday. I have never had the Issue in previous Rom. Read elsewhere that deleting dual apps accounts from the dual apps settings menu has helped other People. I tried , dint help
I tried WhatsApp. In second space, it dint work there either. Crushes

Dual wifi option has been removed in this relase..wauw...what a step backwards..my last xiaomi phone... Go to google pixel phone .
The little important features, dual apps , dual WiFi, feels like all dual stuff are getting removed/ or not working. Why do i have all this RAM. I feel the same

Dark mode on Xiaomi mi 10 ultra still not working for apps

EDzMkOP.jpg

Last edited:
When I delete photos in the gallery, then I can't find the recycle bin. I have the clean ROM installed on the Mi 11 Ultra, does anyone know where it is? I want to restore some photos. Thanks
There is a shortcut in location storage/emulated/0/android/data/com.miui.gallery/files/trashBin
there you can find your deleted files and recopy them to the folder you want.

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
3 times tested @ Poco F2 Pro:
After updating via fastboot from 21.12.30 to 22.1.6, you can enter the PIN for the SIM, but the phone is not unlocked.
Back to 21.12.30 fixes this problem again, so I will stay on 21.12.30until the next update

app xiaomi clould still not working on my mi 11 pro, when i try to open app xiaomi cloud to get acess a copy to restore the app close by itself e still looping if i try to open again. Dual wifi still not working in my house after i update to miui 13 only network i have in my phone is 2,4ghz, 5ghz not apears.
someone can help,
sorry my english.

Thanks

3 times tested @ Poco F2 Pro:
After updating via fastboot from 21.12.30 to 22.1.6, you can enter the PIN for the SIM, but the phone is not unlocked.
Back to 21.12.30 fixes this problem again, so I will stay on 21.12.30until the next update
I also have a poco f2 pro and flashed it from 21.12.30 to 22.1.6 I have no problems with pin for sim. Perhaps a reset to the factory settings will help. By the way, you should do it more often when using beta roms. Everything is going perfectly for me. I think that also with you after reset.

Is it working? Are you sure? Even the 108 Mpx one?
Send the screenshot from the Device Info HW app.
Hi there.
Ok i didn't try all about Camera Mode, both Pro and 108 Mb mode don't work, the camera shuts down within seconds, saying there is a bug/problem.
Actually, i didn't test all, but "most" of what I use my device for, is working (wifi/bluetooth, gps, some apps/games...). I didn't try about NFC... Will see later about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.