MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Mi10 version MIUI 13 by xiaomi.eu 22.1.6

There is a problem with whatsapp dual. It is impossible start it( ever crash). I have uninstalled dual whatsapp and I Have instaled again and Ever I have a crash

Plese put your magisk questions in topic question and answer…

For Magisk patch to work correctly, you should use the boot.img of the same firmware build that currently running on your device did you extract the boot.img from new rom version?

If you have A/B device try this…
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
Here is not the right place to discuss magisk.

Clear Permissions app data right after the boot and it will work fine. Header errors in 7-Zip aren't the issue, it's normal.
You mean clear permission for a specifical application? Because I don't know which application resets my phone trying to reinstall apps from cloud. Thank you

You mean clear permission for a specifical application? Because I don't know which application resets my phone trying to reinstall apps from cloud. Thank you
Manage Apps => Permissions

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-12-20-24-07-880_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-12-20-24-07-880_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 187
Thanks alot!
Welcome, I had the same issues finding in the German version (then changed to English). If your phone doesn't let u there (mine was rebooting before I got there), just boot into safe mode via Recovery, this should help to get there.

Welcome, I had the same issues finding in the German version (then changed to English). If your phone doesn't let u there (mine was rebooting before I got there), just boot into safe mode via Recovery, this should help to get there.
Thanks. Clearing data solved the reboots ;)

Reactions: moskito99
Plese put your magisk questions in topic question and answer…

For Magisk patch to work correctly, you should use the boot.img of the same firmware build that currently running on your device did you extract the boot.img from new rom version?

If you have A/B device try this…
Hi, thank you for your help.

I don't have a a/b device. I have it tried and it isn't possible to flash it with.

A quesion: i disabled the upper left green icon by adb Shell command. It's ok but every day It returns and i have to do again adb Shell command. I think (but i'm not sure) that It returns when i charge the smartphone, have you the same problem?
Now i get again the green icon. Is not caused by charger. Any ideas?

I don't mind the green icon, but I would prefer if to was smaller, a dot would suffice, not the massive icon it currently is.

Reactions: Zkoll
He’s not the only one, other people have complained about it too and I have disabled the face unlock only to not see the green icon…
If you were able to force it off we would be very grateful!
"Other people have complained" in the wrong place. You should be complaining to Xiaomi for not giving the option to turn these off. We're not here to redesign every single aspect of MIUI.

He’s not the only one, other people have complained about it too and I have disabled the face unlock only to not see the green icon…
If you were able to force it off we would be very grateful!
try this… in the code is camera_mic_icons_enable perhaps you can turn it on or off.

Last edited:
Dear Mister Skickat från min Mi 10 Pro via Tapatalk
(your sign here)
Have you got some feedback or fix, on your important issue, you can share with the ignorant living here in this forum.
have a nice day.
No. Sometimes you just need to suck it up and continue with life no matter what it throws at you ;)

I did look it up and found the info below, but I wouldn't know where to find this stuff and change it in an easy way. And MIUI probably has its own way of handling it as it has different behaviors across the system.

No hard feelings, my apoligies. Have a good day sir.

Last edited:
You should be complaining to Xiaomi for not giving the option to turn these off. We're not here to redesign every single aspect of MIUI.
I know it's Xiaomi fault and I already submitted a suggestion.
And nobody asked to "redesign every single aspect of MIUI", but just this annoying green icon.
Thank you anyway.

On Mi 11 Ultra,
playing Videos on VLC is still broken and has been for a while now.
Playing Videos on any other app for longer than 15~ Minutes results in the device freezing hard, starts stuttering for a short moment and then is hard frozen requiring me to hold the power button for reset.

Anyone else experienced this?

Status
Not open for further replies.