MIUI 14 22.12.19/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried your trick on my 12X and in first place it seemed to work, but while settings function is now opening, it still won't work for me. It will only bring me back to homescreen. And after reboot it's all back to the way it has been
It's fine with nova, since I don't restart (only for flashing) it's not a real issue for me :)

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I tried your trick on my 12X and in first place it seemed to work, but while settings function is now opening, it still won't work for me. It will only bring me back to homescreen. And after reboot it's all back to the way it has been
It works fine on my 12x

Help
9da50018f6b2f87d1f2e6f34d3bec1ad.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Small feedback on the Xiaomi 12, runs perfectly.
It crashed once after the first reboot and has been running for a week now with no problems

Poco f3 - WhatsApp contact names not staying. I can start new chat then refresh contacts, but next app is open just numbers again. Checked all permissions and set ok
I don't know if you've already been answered but this bug is not specific to this version, from my previous experiences this can only be resolved by formatting data and reinstalling the ROM, I don't know of another solution,this didn't seem to me to be a permissions issue.

Do you need to unlock bootloader for fastboot method?
With the locked BL you can only stay on your stock ROM and its OTA updates

Ie, with the locked BL, Fastboot is blocked to flash anything

For Recovery method you must flash custom Recovery, for Fastboot method you must flash the custom ROM - in both cases you must execute fastboot flash command, but the command is blocked while Bootloader is locked

Common thing for all Android phones, nothing specific to Xiaomi or Xiaomi.eu

That's what is the purpose of locked Bootloaders

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and bgbore11
Guys, Mi11Ultra here. When flashing using fastboot via PC, did this methold preserve twrp? I am using a mod twrp supporting decryption. If not, can I use fastboot command to fash twrp?

Installing a fastboot ROM will remove TWRP.
After updating the ROM, you can reinstall TWRP.

Reactions: jwaiwit
I have the same issue here on my Mi 11 Ultra. All necessary permissions were provided. However, I'm still facing this problem. I also cleaned the Dalvik cache after the update from MIUI 13 to 14.

I don't know what solved the problem, but it suddenly seems to be fixed.

I was closing and reopening the app to see the contact name. Now Whatsapp seems to learn the names.
The previously suggested allowing of access to contacts 'all the time' solved the issue for me.

Installing a fastboot ROM will remove TWRP.
After updating the ROM, you can reinstall TWRP.
Could u light me up a bit? I saw some mentioned using flash recovery_ab, will this make difference in action?

My Mi 11 Pro got Google Maps problem after MIUI 14 update. It got wrong location and jumps into the sea when I start the navigation. Go back to the road with correct position when I stop navigation. I've tried to revert back an older google maps version but do not work.
Notification and background app killing problem is fixed in the latest weekly. Thank you so much.
K50 ultra here, confirm that I've same behavior...tried clearing cache/data, uninstall/reinstall google map with no luck

Digging deeper in old threads, factory reset seems fixing that issue for some people but that will be the last resort. Good luck

Just noticed a bug. One of my emails had automatic sync turned off but I started receiving mail notifications for it. I turned it on and off again, and it still happens. Poco f3

Is it possible that battery consumption is pretty high on this update? Standby is 26.87 mah on my 12X is second highest usage after screen

Reactions: SkyWalker1726

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-30-17-11-24-232_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-30-17-11-24-232_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 4,707
  • Screenshot_2022-12-30-17-12-11-801_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-30-17-12-11-801_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 2,216
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.