MIUI 14 22.12.26/27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I downgraded to 12.8 and have clean install, still no wifi, any suggestion on it? Or anyone who use Mi 11 have Wifi?

I'm trying to update from 22.10.26 and bootloop again. What could be the reasons? Mi11Pro (mars).

Is anyone else having issues with some processes restarting in the background? [POCO F3]
What processes have you noticed doing that?

In other news when I hold/long-press an app in recents nothing happens (this should bring up a bunch of options like Lock/Info/Float). Long-pressing the app icon will still take you to the app info page though like in this clip -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Has the menu been removed or is my install borked?

Last edited:
You have to hold your finger on the picture, not on the app icon-

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-02-12-12-12-945_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-02-12-12-12-945_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 1672658174197.jpg
    1672658174197.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 181
Can you explain the problem in a bit more detail? To you mean the file size of the DNG images? What sort of size should be expected?

In the default camera app, in Pro mode, we can shoot in RAW. This saves DNG file as well as a Jpeg. The DNG file should be a "lossless" version (a dump of the camera sensor), like the negatives from a film camera.

In MIUI 13, DNG files were around 20-22 Megabytes (on Poco F3 camera)
In MIUI 14, DNG files are now 6-8 Megabytes. (on Poco F3 camera)

Is this behavior intended? It should be dumping the same amount of information from the camera sensor since the hardware (phone) hasn't changed.

Reactions: jwchips
You have to hold your finger on the picture, not on the app icon-
Thanks but I did know this - the problem is it isn't working on my phone. I'll wipe and flash clean now I know it's a problem with my installation and not the build - thanks for your help in confirming that :)

What processes have you noticed doing that?

In other news when I hold/long-press an app in recents nothing happens (this should bring up a bunch of options like Lock/Info/Float). Long-pressing the app icon will still take you to the app info page though like in this clip -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Has the menu been removed or is my install borked?
Third party launcher bug, switch to default once and the menu will appear and persist until reboot.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Super wallpaper is not updating dark mode following the time. Poco f3

Edit: actually, it doesn't work even when changing manually. It requires a reboot

Last edited:
In the default camera app, in Pro mode, we can shoot in RAW. This saves DNG file as well as a Jpeg. The DNG file should be a "lossless" version (a dump of the camera sensor), like the negatives from a film camera.

In MIUI 13, DNG files were around 20-22 Megabytes (on Poco F3 camera)
In MIUI 14, DNG files are now 6-8 Megabytes. (on Poco F3 camera)

Is this behavior intended? It should be dumping the same amount of information from the camera sensor since the hardware (phone) hasn't changed.
Great explanation! I knew about RAW (was a flagship feature of Camera2API right?) but I wasn't aware the size of the DNG files had changed since the update.

Thanks again to Karpfenhai for bringing back my menu!

Heallo and a happy new year.

Right now i am on V13.0.13.0 stable running on my M11 Ultra.
Can i overflash this weekly via fastboot without losing data ?

In the stable version of xiaomi.eu I used MIUI+ with the Pad. Now that I'm using the weekly, the pairing with the tablet (Bluetooth on and same Mi account) no longer works.

Accidentally pressed volume up when rebooting, it starts skkk twrp. Lol i this normal? I had data format when switch from MIUI13 to 14.

Yes, it's normal.
- If you hold down volume plus during restart, the phone will boot into recovery (TWRP).
- If you hold the volume down during restart, the phone will boot fastboot.

In the stable version of xiaomi.eu I used MIUI+ with the Pad. Now that I'm using the weekly, the pairing with the tablet (Bluetooth on and same Mi account) no longer works.
Tap the overflow menu in the top right to toggle debug logging

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-02-20-44-53-470_com.xiaomi.mirror-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-02-20-44-53-470_com.xiaomi.mirror-edit.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 135
Is anyone else having issues with some processes restarting in the background? [POCO F3]
Hi, this worked for me.

Reinstalling the app (uninstall first), then setting permissions (battery and auto start) WITHOUT OPENING THE APP.

After setting permissions, battery (unrestricted mode) and auto start it is fixed.
Hy! Do you play some game, example Pubg mobile?
I do (PUBG. Apex. CODm, Lol, Unite, Chash and Ingress: Resistance intelligence operator mode) and no problems.

I would recommend you to use FDE.AI to make it work better if you

Status
Not open for further replies.