MIUI 14 22.12.26/27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
My screenshot is not working on my Poco F3.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Update: Screenshots were disabled within gesture settings for some reason. Resolved now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
Poco f3 latest dev version.
1. Phone overheat sometimes, need ro use ultra save moee
2. No reason battery drain, need to use ultra save mode.
3. Performance got worse.

Also sometimes any photos just disappear... One of worst dev i have seen...

P.s nekogram = telegram

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-05-11-57-13-864_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-05-11-57-13-864_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
I want to downgrade to 22.12.19. Should I format with installation or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to. But its not completely safe. I've done it a few times with no issues. It would depend on the changes between both builds.
It's just about system apps. If the system apps are of the same version, you can do it without problems, but if it will downgrade the current package, the app versions will conflict.

Reactions: KGVER
It's just about system apps. If the system apps are of the same version, you can do it without problems, but if it will downgrade the current package, the app versions will conflict.
You can still downgrade system apps. The issue is mainly with databases and shared preferences.

The installation script on my Mi 11 Ultra completed without any problem. The only thing was, that the themes app don´t show any items, when i started it. So i´ve opened it over the long tap on screen and all themes were available. After this the normal app also shows all items. All other functions i´ve used are okay, I used the update script over fastboot since 1st version of MiUI 14. What i detected is, that the main camera and the 5x zoom seems to be a little bit worse than before. For this i will hope for the new beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.