MIUI 14 22.12.26/27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 12s Ultra. Just got it a week or so ago. Installed the latest nightly and I have been having issues with notifications. A lot of apps just won't send them or will be super delayed (2+ hours). I have done all of the recommended tweaks like turning off battery restrictions, having the apps auto start, agreeing to every permission, locking them in memory and yet nothing fixes it.

I used an Mi 11 Ultra 16 months ago and I don't remember it being this bad, is this something that is worse on MIUI 14? Is it better on MIUI 13? I don't mind wiping and downgrading if it fixes the issues.

Apps in particular I am not getting notifications from are Shopify, Gmail, Outlook, eBay, and Signal.

I tend to get SMS and RCS messages from Google reliably, but almost every app is very inconsistent.

I appreciate all of the works the Devs put into the EU Rom and have loved using it in the past and I know this is a MIUI issue and not a EU ROM issue, but any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Poco f3 latest dev version, after charging from 1% to 16% and rebooting the phone, i had for no reason 63%. Wtf?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-05-19-41-10-604_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-05-19-41-10-604_com.android.settings.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2023-01-05-19-55-10-401_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-05-19-55-10-401_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 145
Hi,
Android auto works perfectly, but with Android 13 Google blocked carstream, cartube....I see this app in my car but I obtain the message "nothing message for this app in moviment car"
In MIUI 13 Android 12 i have no problem.
Any solution for MIUI 14? Thanks

The previous version is much more stable than this. I can't handle the very bad performance, even in using keyboard.
Which phone are you using? I don't think this rom is as bad as you say. Even better than last week's version

Hi all,
Just had a weird issue :
Connected my XM12 to car BT.
Tried to make a call, call started, then it stopped connecting to car BT and the phone kept ringing, but the audio was still connected to BT.
No sound was heard on car nor phone
When I switched to earphone I could continue the call on the phone, while it was still connected to BT...
Very strange.

Delete accounts of cloned (dual) apps.
Hi, great ROM thank you team. Please Try to deinstall wallet app.
Install it again And change the Secure element position. Reset and check. This was the problem on my mi 11 lite 5g.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-09-36-13-605_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-09-36-13-605_com.android.settings.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: aleandradejr
At present, there are two internal test ROMs of MIUI14 in my Mi 11, and there is a BUG!!
It is about 72 hours (I guess because there is no login with a password that will appear in the previous versions.)

All sound effects, including mobile phone ringtones and notification sound effects, will all be disabled, and there is no sound even if you click into the settings to adjust the sound effects.
Only watching videos, games and the like will still have sound!!

It happened two or three times in the current two versions of MIUI 14.

The solution is to reboot!!

I don’t know if it’s because I didn’t choose FORMAT but UPDATA !!

• Angry
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
At present, there are two internal test ROMs of MIUI14 in my Mi 11, and there is a BUG!!
It is about 72 hours (I guess because there is no login with a password that will appear in the previous versions.)

All sound effects, including mobile phone ringtones and notification sound effects, will all be disabled, and there is no sound even if you click into the settings to adjust the sound effects.
Only watching videos, games and the like will still have sound!!

It happened two or three times in the current two versions of MIUI 14.

The solution is to reboot!!

I don’t know if it’s because I didn’t choose FORMAT but UPDATA !!
I have no issues with my MI11. Infact the rom runs perfectly sound is working on youtube, music, etc. Did you install the first time using format?

Hello Guys,

Ever since installing the latest dev 14.0.22.12.27 on my Mi 11 Pro (Mars) my calls are buggy and it is super annoying.
During calls (I use Google's App) proximity sensor works fine, but after every call my screen stays dark and I have to restart the phone every single time to make the screen work again.
I checked in sensor test, it works.

Any idea how to fix this?

Anyone facing issues with installing PKCS12 Certificates?

I am trying to replace an expired certificate, and despite confirming the password for the PKCS12 encryption of the certificate is correct (Using Openssl 3.0.5, on Linux server, using cypher suite PBES2, PBKDF2, AES-256-CBC, Iteration 10000, PRF hmacWithSHA256), the Anroid 13 device (Mi12, latest MIUI, Version 14.0.22.12.26.DEV) continually returns "Type the correct password", as seen below:

1672998075065.png

So far I have tried converting the certificate encryption to an older legacy variant (PBE-SHA1-3DES), as there is some issues with compatability of older cypher suites for OpenSSL 3.0 and later, however that did not overcome the problem.

Any ideas, or guidance as to what cypher suite should be used for installing Certificates on Android 13, and in particular, for MIUI 14 implementation?

Cheers,
Garth.

Hi guys,

I'm running Mi 11 with the latest dev build. Ever since I've dirty flashed MIUI 14 ROM over MIUI 13 I have a problem with phone call not being shown when I use other app like Netflix.
The phone vibrates and there is a ringtone but I cannot answer the call. I have to minimize everything open phone app and click get back to call to be able to answer the calls.
I was hoping some upgrade will help but after 3 dev builds the problem persists.
I've tried to clear data on phone and contacts but it didn't help.

Anyone has any idea? Apart from clean install

Is this 15% phone idle battery consumption on battery saver mode normal? I'm not sure it is. Poco F3 btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-14-17-56-366_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-14-17-56-366_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 113
Hey, need help. just Trying to install 22-12-26-27-28.67758 weekly on my Mi 11 ultra which also has weekly installed.
Everytime I enter the command windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat it stuck at:
"Sending sparse 'super' 1/7 (777724 KB) FAILED (Error reading sparse file)
fastboot: error: Command failed
Rebooting
"
It does not reboot and I have to reboot device to fastboot myself to be able to try it again. But it doesnt work..

Solution:
Use USB 2.0 port on PC, NOT USB 3.0!!

Last edited:
Is this 15% phone idle battery consumption on battery saver mode normal? I'm not sure it is. Poco F3 btw
It is not normal. At night, the battery consumption is about 1% during my 5-6 hours of sleep. I have power saving mode on. // I have POCO F3

Reactions: KGVER
Xiaomi 12t pro diting doesnt work Button "add to desktop" in widgets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-13-29-00-501_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-13-29-00-501_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_2023-01-06-13-28-52-421_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-13-28-52-421_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 115
Hey, need help. just Trying to install 22-12-26-27-28.67758 weekly on my Mi 11 ultra which also has weekly installed.
Everytime I enter the command windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat it stuck at:
"Sending sparse 'super' 1/7 (777724 KB) FAILED (Error reading sparse file)
fastboot: error: Command failed
Rebooting
"
It does not reboot and I have to reboot device to fastboot myself to be able to try it again. But it doesnt work..

Solution:
Use USB 2.0 port on PC, NOT USB 3.0!!
before you try the update command try "fastboot devices" without quotes to make sure the pc is seeing your phone

Reactions: KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.