MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
emergency alerts have not been updated? or were they removed from miui14 ? dark font...
208283818-c6267ea1-3dc5-4d68-9ddc-03c75f72e526.jpg208283819-1790bc05-7870-4421-8173-88eb63eb7156.jpg

I'm having trouble while watching videos on my Poco F3. Videos stutter on YouTube or Facebook, but I get the same thing when I download a video and open it in MX Player or another app. Has anyone also experienced the same problems?
I don't have such problems...I have another problem, the cutout in the mx player does not cover the camera, does not use the entire screen for video...

Last edited:
I have a xiaomi mi 11 with stable xiaomi.eu 13, moving to miui 14 beta with the right procedure, clean ... I can go back to the stable xiaomi.eu or to the standard oem version if I have to send to official assistance or there is an anti rollback ?

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
I have a stable rom-eu (mi12s ultra) can I update directly with the weekly rom? Or do you need to do a hard reset first?

I uzip file , adb working , when I type adb devices got this :

PS C:\ADT Bundle\sdk\platform-tools> ./adb devices
List of devices attached

PS C:\ADT Bundle\sdk\platform-tools>

so when I start script windows_fastboot_update_ rom I got waiting for device

when is phone turn on , in adb I got this ,

PS C:\ADT Bundle\sdk\platform-tools> ./adb devices
* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
List of devices attached
9397b011 device

what is the problem, why I can not start update?

I have problem with drivers , in device manager android driver faild

Last edited:
Try downloading with this app
I am on PC, I have tried with a download manager and download stops at 99 and it says it cannot be resumed. I have just tried now on the phone with the updater app and same issue. Maybe I will give it a try later.

I'm having trouble while watching videos on my Poco F3. Videos stutter on YouTube or Facebook, but I get the same thing when I download a video and open it in MX Player or another app. Has anyone also experienced the same problems?
Hmmm. Playing videos in Vanced YouTube, Facebook, Mi Video I don't see any problems (no stuttering). How exactly do your problems manifest themselves?
Poco F3, DEV. ROM

Magisk works perfectly for me on my 12X (Psyche)
Same device, I usually install magisk with twrp, so I would:

1) install the rom via fastboot
2) install twrp
3) install magisk via twrp

Is it OK? I would dirty flash, don't want to lose everything.

Reactions: Moviestar
can someone help me with drivers on Xiaomi 12t pro , I can not do nothing in fastboot mode , in device manager have problem with drivers

Same device, I usually install magisk with twrp, so I would:

1) install the rom via fastboot
2) install twrp
3) install magisk via twrp

Is it OK? I would dirty flash, don't want to lose everything.
I installed magisk with adb on pc so I don't know if it will work with twrp

Status
Not open for further replies.