MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi 12T pro -Diting

everything working after update to miui 14, TWRP is stay, I flash magisk ans some stuff in TWRP,
every app working , safety net pass.

bugs- Camera
Photo mode working
night mode working
pro mode , ultra wide , wide working
video working
long exposure working
AI watermark working

50mpx in pro mode not working
50mpx ultra hd not working
200mpx not working.

I use dirty flash , from stable 13.10.0 to weekly 14 , goes without problem ,data save, everything save,.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-18-10-09-27-615_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-10-09-27-615_com.android.settings.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: Giannichedda
Xiaomi 12T pro -Diting

everything working after update to miui 14, TWRP is stay, I flash magisk ans some stuff in TWRP,
every app working , safety net pass.

bugs- Camera
Photo mode working
night mode working
pro mode , ultra wide , wide working
video working
long exposure working
AI watermark working

50mpx in pro mode not working
50mpx ultra hd not working
200mpx not working.

I use dirty flash , from stable 13.10.0 to weekly 14 , goes without problem ,data save, everything save,.
Just read the end of the first comment...

"Warning for Xiaomi 12T Pro users:
Due to missing main camera libs for that device, camera will not work properly until Global ROM based on Android 13 will be released."

Reactions: katerpanne
Can not be, was not before and when booting also not only after a few seconds and then bootloop. Come also in TWRP and there everything is normal. Maybe the download went wrong.

I don't have such problems...I have another problem, the cutout in the mx player does not cover the camera, does not use the entire screen for video...
I'll answer myself. I found how to remove it, you need to go to notifications > status bar > cutout in selected applications. And set the attention to always show the cutout in mx player XD now the screen is full in the video.

Reactions: eoZul
hello
mi 11i haydn redmi k 40 pro
everything perfect.after fastboot update
not format.
install twrp 370 kkk and after magisk canary.
very good

Good morning all

I just tried to install it on a 12s ultra

install ok through windows.

but then the phone restarts in a loop.

I put back miui13 v13.11, but the gsm connection is kb

So I did a full install of Miui14.

same problem.

the phone keeps restarting

an idea ?

Ok...

We must wait for thor @Spirous76 some thing is wrong.

Solution to not wait is flash again .11.

If 14 are rdy you can ping me so i can test it before you release, if you want chef ;)

Last edited:
Dirty flashed my Redmi K40 Pro+ from MIUI 13 22.10.26. Flashed TWRP, flashed Magisk 25.2 - everything is working fine, banking apps as well. Didn't check for bugs that were not immediately obvious.

I know this might be pure superstition but when working with fastboot I prefer to only ever do hardware shutdowns / reboots instead of doing stuff like fastboot reboot or rebooting from TWRP. Was burned once or twice by ROMs that bootlooped when soft-rebooting.

So, my procedure, for anyone who is interested (it's SUPER conservative after years of experience with failing at various steps for certain ROMs, especially new ones):
  1. Powered off phone
  2. Entered fastboot via Power Button + Volume Down
  3. Checked phone is detected via
    Code:
    fastboot devices
  4. Flashed ROM via PowerShell with
    Code:
    .\windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
  5. Waited for reboot - entered system and waited for the update to finish - didn't do anything with the phone yet
  6. Powered off phone
  7. Entered fastboot via Power Button + Volume Down
  8. Booted into TWRP via
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-haydn-skkk.img
    1671480731539.png
  9. Flashed TWRP via Advanced -> Flash current TWRP
    1671480782089.png
  10. Powered off phone
  11. Turned phone on again, waited to get back into system and checked everything is fine
  12. Powered off phone
  13. Entered recovery via Power Button + Volume Up
  14. Installed Magisk-v25.2.apk via TWRP (changed the extension from .apk to .zip, resulting in Magisk-v25.2.zip)
  15. Powered off phone
  16. Turned phone on again - everything is fine as described above
I learned it's better to not rush things when working with Bootloader images. I mean, heck, the initial lack of a recovery ROM kept me from using the phone as a daily driver for like a year. :p

Last edited:
Little problem with this ROM so far: the music player in the Notification center dosen't show any pause/next/previous buttons, and there is no Android 13 animated-style music bar (by that i mean the little fun music bar that shows the songs duration).
Apart from that this ROM is perfect and seems really good so far.
Thanks for this amazing work, xiaomi.eu team :DView attachment 44991
It has controls for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-18-12-09-40-546_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-12-09-40-546_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 333
Good morning all

I just tried to install it on a 12s ultra

install ok through windows.

but then the phone restarts in a loop.

I put back miui13 v13.11, but the gsm connection is kb

So I did a full install of Miui14.

same problem.

the phone keeps restarting

an idea ?
I have the same issue with my 12s ultra :(

I'm having trouble while watching videos on my Poco F3. Videos stutter on YouTube or Facebook, but I get the same thing when I download a video and open it in MX Player or another app. Has anyone also experienced the same problems?
I upgraded from 10.22.26 to 14.0.22.12.8.DEV and had video stuttering issues, then did a clean flash update and still have video stuttering issues. I went back to 10.22.26 and everything is fine. This version 14.0.22.12.8.DEV is not usable for Poco F3.

I upgraded from 10.22.26 to 14.0.22.12.8.DEV and had video stuttering issues, then did a clean flash update and still have video stuttering issues. I went back to 10.22.26 and everything is fine. This version 14.0.22.12.8.DEV is not usable for Poco F3.
You should disable Ok Google

Status
Not open for further replies.