MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed it on my mi 11 pro, everything seems normal

Attachments

• photo_2022-12-18_11-19-31.jpg
    photo_2022-12-18_11-19-31.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 134
I thought you guys got a 12S Ultra from Tradingshenzhen? I think for testing.

14.0.22.18 for the 12S Ultra still has bootloop.

Reactions: Ryoma
Maybe after fastboot flashing, twrp flashing, wipe davlik cache could help? I've tried 11Ultra one more time and after fastboot flashing, still bootloop. I guess I will need clean install to solve these system incompatibility settings. Maybe something was changed in settings, what is critical for A13/MIUI14

Little problem with this ROM so far: the music player in the Notification center dosen't show any pause/next/previous buttons, and there is no Android 13 animated-style music bar (by that i mean the little fun music bar that shows the songs duration).
Apart from that this ROM is perfect and seems really good so far.
Thanks for this amazing work, xiaomi.eu team :DView attachment 44986
Same issue for me too on F3, no buttons at all on media player.

mi11 - gpay doesn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-18-18-45-51-983_com.google.android.gms.png
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-18-45-51-983_com.google.android.gms.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 133
Nope.. for me (thor) it won't work. I flash it again and after MI Logo the three dots appearance but it always restarts.
Luckely TWRP is still there so i can reflash 13.0.11 :confused:

Nope.. for me (thor) it won't work. I flash it again and after MI Logo the three dots appearance but it always restarts.
Luckely TWRP is still there so i can reflash 13.0.11 :confused:
If possible, make a log. We don't know why it's happening for you and doesn't for some other people that reported this ROM works on 11 Ultra.

Reactions: KGVER
Running the Mi11 Pro_Ultra rom and while the MIUI backup is working, I can not restore the backups. When hitting the restore button it doesn't start the restore process.

Is device in Fastboot mode?
Try different cable, different USB Port.
I have already tried it and nothing, even if I try with many cables, it is still the same, I do not know what to do to update to miui 14, it simply does not let me

Enviado desde mi M2101K9G mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.