MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends always gave errors while installing fastboot rom. After trying several times for 2 hours, I managed to install it. Where was I doing wrong?

that correct on setting not have but in Miui 13 when i change value 90 in setedit and restart it will show on setting 90, and ufo speed test did show 90

on 14 dont change in setting and that too when i set value 90 and check ufo speed test still not in 90 it stay 120
I'm not saying that you can, but that it's pointless. It shows 90hz but it has nothing to do with the battery.

Hi,maybe someone have already posted a guide about this, but i Need a way to backup all things.

Wanted to pass from MIUI 13 stable to miui 14 on my poco F3

Ty in advance

Hi,maybe someone have already posted a guide about this, but i Need a way to backup all things.

Wanted to pass from MIUI 13 stable to miui 14 on my poco F3

Ty in advance
Use Google backups, backup in Xiaomi cloud, backup app data in settings, copy everything to a PC.

There might be a root backup tool which backups everything, but I am not aware of any

on mi 11 lite 5g there was no option to select the refresh rate of the display "automatically" and not just 60/90?

Hello, I just installed this new MIUI 14 rom to my Poco F3 and i experiencing 2 problems:

1, NFC payments does not work ( I am not able to make payments) , on MIUI 13 it was working perfectly.

2, When I turn on the Wifi , it is connect to my home Wifi network , but i cant see other wifi network ( they are not listed) on MIUI 13 i could see all the available wifi network, but now i dont see any .

Thanks

The rebuilt system works perfectly on my Alioth device, but now it's showing as Redmi K40 instead of POCO F3. Is there a way around this?Thanks!

Not sure where the bug area is... See attached and below. Mi 11 Ultra. Pops up all the time.
Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:46)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:177)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.lambda$pushBlurLocationData$0(Unknown Source:420)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:0)
 at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1137)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:637)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1012)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    131.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:
Found a bug on Poco F3.
I did clean install this on the latest stable version and I noticed carrier info cards that something pop up after a call or something are not fitting the width of the screen and are not rounded at the bottom. They look weird. Not huge but it's there.
Match perfectly here on Poco F3 for both SIM Cards running the latest Weekly .DEV v2. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20221219_094726.jpg
    IMG_20221219_094726.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: h464r
Same question again, anybody knows?
That's what I did on my Redmi K40 Pro+ and it worked without a data wipe. However, since this is a development beta fastboot ROM always backup your data because there are various things that can go wrong.

At first I couldn't wait, now I'm scared about bootloop mi11u . I'm a s**t yes i know
No, that's entirely reasonable. After almost hard-bricking my phone immediately after I got it in like April 2021 it went straight into the drawer until recovery ROMs became available.
If you rely on this phone as your daily driver I wouldn't risk updating to a development beta fastboot ROM. There are dozens of success stories but also some reported problems - seemingly especially for the Mi 11U.
Your choice but at least make a full backup.

Reactions: Chupacabra83
Bug: mi11, NFC payment with Google wallet don't work, can't pay after try with card terminal. Factory reset dont help

google phone app doesn't sshow when i receive a call, can't answer

Hello, I just installed this new MIUI 14 rom to my Poco F3 and i experiencing 2 problems:

1, NFC payments does not work ( I am not able to make payments) , on MIUI 13 it was working perfectly.

2, When I turn on the Wifi , it is connect to my home Wifi network , but i cant see other wifi network ( they are not listed) on MIUI 13 i could see all the available wifi network, but now i dont see any .

Thanks
Same here regarding NFC, Also i have to use stock phone app..

Great ROM so far without problems on the Redmi K50 Ultra, the only defect that is not a defect and some menus with a lack of translation into Portuguese Brazil
EDIT: this last print has the Portuguese translation from Portugal to ''Acender'' up in this case it would be ''Permitir'' to Portuguese Brazil

great job thanks for the ROM
Thanks for sharing your inputs!
I confirm that Portuguese (Brazil) lacks some translations like below (previous annex):

Aceder => Permitir
Ficheiro=> Pasta
Info. do app => Info. do aplicativo
Edit icon => Editar ícone
Detailed info and specs => Informações detalhadas e especificações
Tap an app on the sidebar to open it in a floating
window => Toque em um aplicativo na barra lateral para abri-lo em janela flutuante
Computer => Computador
Continue tasks in the same app on your tablet => Continue tarefas no mesmo aplicativo em seu tablet
Connect automatically => Conectar automaticamente
Connect to other tablets associated with
your Xiaomi Account automatically => Conecte-se a outros tablets associados a
sua conta Xiaomi automaticamente
Connected device => Dispositivo conectado
Icon size => Tamanho do ícone
Available icons => Ícones disponíveis
Default => Padrão
More => Mais

@Furiousroot (and all) could collaborate feedback here some issues or lack translation but also providing the correct ones directly in the GitHub for Xiaomi.eu "Portuguese (Brazil) - translations"

Last edited:
No, that's entirely reasonable. After almost hard-bricking my phone immediately after I got it in like April 2021 it went straight into the drawer until recovery ROMs became available.
If you rely on this phone as your daily driver I wouldn't risk updating to a development beta fastboot ROM. There are dozens of success stories but also some reported problems - seemingly especially for the Mi 11U.
Your choice but at least make a full backup.
Same here,after 13.0.6 went wrong and my device was in fastboot but pc was unable to see that I was so scared but after I rebooted again in fastboot all was working fine.So,no MIUI 14 until that will be a recovery ROM.:)I am sad because I really like how it looks:(

Status
Not open for further replies.