MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me to understand.
I have 13.0.5.0 Stable Global version now. I'm planing to update to 14.0.22
Is it necessary to update first to 13.2.6.0 version before 14?
Or I can update directly from 13.0.5.0 to 14.0.22?

11 ultra star still the same problem since Miui 13 that screenshots are NOT safed into the screenshot and recorder folder. Videos land in there tho

also info assistant not working

Last edited:
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Good evening, I upgraded my poco F4 to the latest Fastboot version.
tonight I want to test xiaomi.eu_multi_MUNCH_V14.0.22.12.8.DEV_v14-13-fastboot.zip.
you advise me to do the command windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format or windows_fastboot_update_rom?
Last question, will I lose twrp?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Dirty flash on M11u (Star). Screen does not go to sleep, it is on loop turning on and off, so the screen is draining the battery.

Last edited:
Am I the only one having an unusual high battery consumption from Wi-Fi? It stands on 21% right now, right after screen.
Also, system launcher seems a bit high, 17%

Poco f3
I confirm, Wi-Fi consumption seems higher on POCO F3

I can't play media on my Poco F3, videos lag and audio doesn't play, does anyone know of a solution for this?
Turn off OK Google

Reactions: BalFredy and Gonox
Good evening, I upgraded my poco F4 to the latest Fastboot version.
tonight I want to test xiaomi.eu_multi_MUNCH_V14.0.22.12.8.DEV_v14-13-fastboot.zip.
you advise me to do the command windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format or windows_fastboot_update_rom?
Last question, will I lose twrp?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english
The "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" will clear everything, use the "windows_fastboot_update_rom" if you just want to update (without cleaning everything)

Reactions: Mistef
Android auto doesn't work properly with this update. The audio doesn't go through and it keeps disconnecting(wired and wireless). Is anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: paulo_1307_
Dirty flash on M11u (Star). Screen does not go to sleep, it is on loop turning on and off, so the screen is draining the battery.
must be due to the dirty flash, my 11 ultra is going to sleep. can you give more details? btw i clean flashed.

Reactions: Edufam
I can not install Magisk, after the pach the ignition does not start
There's a lot of misinformation going around regarding your questions above. There is TWRP available for your phone (Xiaomi 12X, right?) and you can install Magisk through it. You just cannot install the ROM via TWRP (and you shouldn't install TWRP through fastboot - rather from within itself).
Follow my steps from this post TO THE LETTER except using
twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.5_A12-psyche-skkk.img

>> INSTRUCTIONS HERE <<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.