MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
as it said a other user, i disabled face recognition and the problem is gone. so now the notifications are always shown

i enabled the reconition again and it also works - so in this case the solution for this/my problem is/was to disable face recognition and enable it again
I have tried disable the face recognition, the issue is gone. But enable that, the issue is still exist.
So I have disabled the face recognition first. Thanks.

Dirty flashed in Poco F3 over Stable 13.0.9.

Now I'm getting:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-20-20-55-52-950_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-20-55-52-950_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 128
Howdy,

Just downloaded Thor for my 12s Ultra and was going to follow the instructions on the first post by using the updater app, but noticed it said the download name has fastboot in it.

Is this the only method?

P.s have last eu 13 version and twrp

Many thanks

I confirm that...

"- when switching from wireless buds to the INTERNAL speaker and vice versa the system crash, and goes straight to lock screen (picture attached)"

The Android 13 brought to default settings the new Gabeldorsche Bluetooth Stack that could be the source of this issue. To be confirmed...
I reproduced the same steps as you and the Poco F3 system crashed twice when listening Spotify Music... BT => Internal Speaker and Internal Speaker => BT

EDITED: I had the same issue with BT when using the Waze navigation with BT connected.

Please check,
I confirm the same Bug.
Please check.

Reactions: Birraque
Wi-Fi seems to be unstable on the POCO F3. In addition to some problems, it is consuming a little more too. - (Maybe a problem of Xiaomi CN Base (V14.0.22.12.8.DEV)

Last edited:
The whole system seems to be more fluid, optimized and fast now. I'm very happy with current MIUI14 and still testing it.
I'm confident that when the Global version is available .EU will import all functional widgets.
Same here but still testing the battery drain on Poco F3. Not sure yet!

I have tried disable the face recognition, the issue is gone. But enable that, the issue is still exist.
So I have disabled the face recognition first. Thanks.
Yes you are right,i thought it works now with face recognition but it dont, so i also disabled it completly now

Wi-Fi seems to be unstable on the POCO F3. In addition to some problems, it is consuming a little more too. - (Maybe a problem of Xiaomi Base (V14.0.22.12.8.DEV)
That's the first .Dev MIUI 14 for Poco F3
The Stable CN version by Xiaomi will be released soon. Keep providing .EU issues feedback and be patient that in a short time EU .Dev will bring more features and be very reliable and fast as always.

EDITED: I confirm that WiFi drains more battery now.

Last edited:
I didn't realized that "Themes" has now a tab just for Super Icons... (annex)

;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-20-23-38-55-561_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-23-38-55-561_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: h464r and kephasa
I didn't realized that "Themes" has now a tab just for Super Icons... (annex)

;)
I just tried to buy mi credits and therefore its necessary to change the account to china region but its not possible to change. I hope the china man where you can buy the credits can help.

For a view years it was possible to buy mi coins also with PayPal but now its not more possible

Hi Team,
I have updated my 12S Ultra using clean install method.
Everything works as expected.
However, my work profile is having issues.
The service has managed to install successfully.
However, whenever I try to launch MS Teams, MS Outlook, OneDrive etc., the app launches but hangs.
It is supposed to come up with the certificate selection but that option is not coming. see sample below.

I have attached the link for logcat as well. Appreciate if anyone would be able to assist.
https://mega.nz/file/ctEhBbDC#Tqt3NqOJ_v4xoWK8qiurhld2nlcF6az6eNehKe9qw2o

Thank you very much in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_133807.jpg
    IMG_20221221_133807.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
Put it in the freezer, don't think this will be resolved by fresh install. The throttling is even more aggressive than in Miui13.

No freezer (21C room temperature)
Antutu 750k
Geekbench 750/3000

Freezer
Antutu 810k
Geekbench 1100/3400
I am sorry but I will not perform the " freezer" test this week, because I don't want to miss any Santa Claus Christmas calls.
Have a nice Christmas.
Cheers

Push notifications do not work correctly. It doesn't matter if it's Signal or Aquamail or others. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
Have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Appropriate permissions set, but nothing to do. I had no problems with stabile-image.

*Xiaomi 12 mit (XM12_V14.0.22.12.8.DEV_v14-13-fastboot)
*fresh install

Well, my google payment is broken now, rom updated in poco f3, i can activate nfc correctly (but nfc icon nevers shows up), but payment cards are no working anymore, tried reinstalling the app and adding again my card, no succeed. Any ideas?

Other simple apps to read nfc card dont work either.

Tried the option to restore nfc functionality with no succeed.

Last edited:
Push notifications do not work correctly. It doesn't matter if it's Signal or Aquamail or others. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
Have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Appropriate permissions set, but nothing to do. I had no problems with stabile-image.

*Xiaomi 12 mit (XM12_V14.0.22.12.8.DEV_v14-13-fastboot)
*fresh install
I have the same problem, same device, same rom

Status
Not open for further replies.