MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people suffering bootloop with star device, any chance you had ram extension enabled on previous Rom?

Also do you have the 12 or 8GB Version?

I faced no issue with 12GB and disabled memory extension.

Just a thought, maybe we find some common ground.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
I tried with disabled extension ram, my version is 8GB/256GB. I have dual apps (viber and files appeared) and enabled Easter egg cat (who stops working if you try to use). I have no idea what else could make bootloop.

Well, my google payment is broken now, rom updated in poco f3, i can activate nfc correctly (but nfc icon nevers shows up), but payment cards are no working anymore, tried reinstalling the app and adding again my card, no succeed. Any ideas?

Other simple apps to read nfc card dont work either.

Tried the option to restore nfc functionality with no succeed.
payments working for me on poco f3, the NFC icon is supposed to NOT SHOW anymore. Maybe change the nfc mode thingy

That's the first .Dev MIUI 14 for Poco F3
The Stable CN version by Xiaomi will be released soon. Keep providing .EU issues feedback and be patient that in a short time EU .Dev will bring more features and be very reliable and fast as always.

EDITED: I confirm that WiFi drains more battery now.
Mine used more than youtube, and I watch quite a bit of youtube. Mind you, i wasnt home almost at all during this period, and before i went to sleep i dont think I saw wifi in the top 5. At this point using wifi to save battery isnt an option

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-21-10-50-31-442_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-21-10-50-31-442_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Birraque and Gonox
Just updated on a MIX 4 from the latest MIUI13 beta. Notifications seem fixed, but the back button delay is still there after a bit (not when the phone was just restarted, but like 15 min later). Any MIX 4 user has it clean installed to check if that could be It?

Other than that, awesome release! Keep up the good work!

Hello,
so, I've tried everything, really everything, for which I use my Mi 11 Ultra. Installed via fastboot update, unclean over weekly rom 10/22/26!
All googleplay apps run perfectly:
Code:
IngDiBa Bank app
PayPal
gpay (wallet)
Aliexpress
ebay
dhl
Whatsapp
gmail
Spotify
Mi inkjet assistant
FIMI Navi
Flower care
Xiaomi home
Adobe
Netflix
share me
Total commander
Kaspersky password manager
Kaspersky internet security
Volvo cars
ADAC apps
Bip&go
Vodafone app
Myfritz app
mi fitness
TK app
Zepp
Booking com
ryanair

All system apps are running perfectly:
Cloud backup
synchronization
A.O.D
Second screen (back)
gallery
Gallery editor
settings
camera
music
Video
Wireless Internet access
hotspot
bluetooth
MIUI+
Mi Share
NFC
Fingerprint
Face unlock
ect ect

And finally. As always, the battery life is very good (inkl. Screen 120Hz)
Everything checked, everything great.
Maybe one or the other dares to flash (still at your own risk ;))
Thanks again to all developers. And a Merry Christmas everyone :emoji_santa::emoji_santa::emoji_snowman2::emoji_snowman:
There is not just one, but two beers. Because you can't stand on one leg

Last edited by a moderator:
Push notifications do not work correctly. It doesn't matter if it's Signal or Aquamail or others. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
Have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Appropriate permissions set, but nothing to do. I had no problems with stabile-image.

*Xiaomi 12 mit (XM12_V14.0.22.12.8.DEV_v14-13-fastboot)
*fresh install
for me notification for Signal is broken on Mi 11 Pro

Today i havent the notification issue: Yesterday i disable face unlock... Maybe the issue Is It? I dont know.
This rom Is very very good, smoth, battery Life Is very good! Good job men

Today i havent the notification issue: Yesterday i disable face unlock... Maybe the issue Is It? I dont know.
This rom Is very very good, smoth, battery Life Is very good! Good job men
I also disabled facial recognition, but the issues with unreliable notifications are still there.

Howdy,

Just downloaded Thor for my 12s Ultra and was going to follow the instructions on the first post by using the updater app, but noticed it said the download name has fastboot in it.

Is this the only method?

P.s have last eu 13 version and twrp

Many thanks
Fastboot version only but your twrp will remain

Reactions: Mi and You
Just came back from overseas and am really excited to upgrade my 12s ultra (thor) tonight. But before that, any noticeable significant bugs that might affect the phone after the update?

Just updated on a MIX 4 from the latest MIUI13 beta. Notifications seem fixed, but the back button delay is still there after a bit (not when the phone was just restarted, but like 15 min later). Any MIX 4 user has it clean installed to check if that could be It?

Other than that, awesome release! Keep up the good work!
Clean Install solved it on my Mix 4

Reactions: NeXaR
The widgets, from the app vault. the icons long press on them and icon settings. the folders long press on them and folder configuration
Thanks dude. I guess my stock theme didn't have those widgets. I fixed it by downloading it from the store

Push notifications do not work correctly. It doesn't matter if it's Signal or Aquamail or others. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
Have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Appropriate permissions set, but nothing to do. I had no problems with stabile-image.

*Xiaomi 12 mit (XM12_V14.0.22.12.8.DEV_v14-13-fastboot)
*fresh install
Same on Mi11pro. I have long distance relationship and our communication is essential.

Removed both Facebook Messenger and Line from all battery optimizations to "no limitations' and also activated notifications. Still I did not get anything for hours until SHE called why I don't read her messages :) Big drama. For now I am back on Miui13.

the new widgets are in the miui app vault just drag it to the home screen and you're done
Thanks dude. looks great now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-04-02-505_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-04-02-505_com.miui.home.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-04-08-006_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-04-08-006_com.miui.home.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Wow
Reactions: jooode and teraxul
Dude, swipe left on the home screen. Then you can add it here. Long press on the app on the home screen for app icons. Edit icon option will appear

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-14-06-684_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-14-06-684_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: jooode
Status
Not open for further replies.