MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed MIUI 14 on the MI 11 ultra, I noticed that the screen keeps turning on and off every 4 seconds, so the battery drains quickly, some applications close when the screen turns off, everything that was in multitasking closes too. That's it, battery running out quickly and screen lighting up all the time.
And on my ultra everything is fine. Some applications close, which play music in the background, but I did not find any patterns of reasons. Otherwise, everything is fine and most importantly it works quickly.

Hi all, i'm reporting an issue in boutons shortcuts, long press on home button does not launch google assistant as expected by default.
My device Mi11Lite5G MUI V14.0.22.12.8.DEV

(Mi 11 Ultra)

After a clean install and data format, works well.

Battery life is better than previous weekly from October but notifications are getting delayed across the board despite settings to autostart and no battery optimisations selected.

NFC payments work and not had any lags or crashes yet.

Last edited:
Sorry about the question. Is this list final or could it be possible, that the 10 pro gets this miui14 aswell?

Good afternoon, on the mi 11 more bugs continue to appear, this time it is problems with notifications and NFC does not work. Hope it gets fixed in the next update.

(poco f3 alioth) 22.10.26 is installed and when I apply the update.bat file of this file, nothing happens

(poco f3 alioth) 22.10.26 is installed and when I apply the update.bat file of this file, nothing happens
You need to identify the device to the computer in fastboot mode. Open windows option from bin folder. Type cmd command in file path. In the window that opens, type: fastboot devices. Then go back and run the bat file

You need to identify the device to the computer in fastboot mode. Open windows option from bin folder. Type cmd command in file path. In the window that opens, type: fastboot devices. Then go back and run the bat file
img files installed but not updated

Also, I had a custom startup sflash and when I installed it, it disappeared, which means the installation is ok, but there is a problem.

pc sees phone (now in fastboot)

Attachments

• resim_2022-12-23_161807188.png
    resim_2022-12-23_161807188.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 136
Mix 4 (Odin) Issue : Phone call lag.
I have about 30 seconds latency between when I press the contact and when the network connects (you know, the bip song when it's ok)

Hello, I have an big gap if I disable my navigation indicator. Poco f3 (fresh installed and didn't change DPI or anything it's doing it with every icon layout)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-23-14-43-53-144_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-23-14-43-53-144_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_2022-12-23-14-43-26-884_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-23-14-43-26-884_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Reactions: kephasa
Status
Not open for further replies.