MIUI 13 22.2.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

I am using a Mi 11. I still have the Mi Cloud problem. It's not crashing in the Backup menu. But if I open the backup menu it's only loading. The Sync doesn't work anymore. I already tried a clean reset and new installing.

Do someone has a solution?
Only reset to factory from phone menu resolve the problem. Clean reset/install is not the same.

Seriously guys, it's not the end of the world because a release is delayed for few week(s) for your model... You device don't work ?

Feedback : Absolutely any bugs (Mi 11, clean + factory after first init.)
Congrat Xiaomi.eu Team

Last edited:
the big problem here is u not mention what device u have
I see. Thanks for the reply. I have the Xiaomi Mi 11i also known as K40 pro / 11x pro.

Already did a clean flash. Still there. No bluetooth connected. It is with Dolby Atmos Dynamic / Video and music. Above 60% volume.

Phantom, false, duplicate, clicks at the bottom of the xiaomi mi 11 screen.
Xiaomi Mi 11 (VENUS). Hello dear Xiaomi.EU developers! There is a clear problem with typing on my device (it doesn't matter which keyboard is installed). At the bottom of the screen, when you click on the "comma", "space" and "dot", there are duplicate clicks. (on the attached video I tried to show how it happens). This problem exists on 22.2.17 and 22.2.9, and 22.1.19 I did not check it on earlier builds. It doesn’t look like a screen marriage, because there are no problems typing on the official MIUI Global 12.5.9. The problem manifests itself immediately after installing a clean firmware via fastboot, without root, etc. For some reason, everyone is silent about this problem, but in my personal circle, my friends on Mi11 have the same problem. Please give an answer.
VIDEO PROBLEM
I have the exact same issue on my Mi 11
I thought it was my screen protector doing it, but the issue persisted after i took it off. I'm glad that I'm not the only person with the issue. It's very weird......

Reactions: Demogad
I see. Thanks for the reply. I have the Xiaomi Mi 11i also known as K40 pro / 11x pro.

Already did a clean flash. Still there. No bluetooth connected. It is with Dolby Atmos Dynamic / Video and music. Above 60% volume.
I have K40P too, but work fine, no problem with your issue

I have K40P too, but work fine, no problem with your issue
Hmm thanks for testing. I asked another fellow K40 pro user and he is reporting the same issue above 60% volume. Now I'm in doubt again because you have no problem. Any idea what it could be?

Mi 11 Lite 5G (Renoir):
1. Home screen backup (On Mi Cloud) doesen't work (force closed), even after "clear all data" in the app.
2. Still can't install properly the Sygic App, from July til now. Even after the FR, before installing the first A12 ROM.
Thanks for your attention & your efforts devs!

Can you tell me, please, in what order did you update the firmware?
I came from another ROM that was not xiaomi.eu. So i did full install from mi-flash with official global. Then installation of the xiaomi.eu with wipe data and after booting into the system, factory reset.

Reactions: biscoot
Hi,

I have this version installed over previous build in my mi 11i, I haven't found out a pattern yet, but sometimes screen stays on instead of turning off by itself after 30s like I have it set to. I have to turn it off manually, then next time, it turns off by itself again. Some time later, this happens again.
Anyone else? I havent't seen it mentioned in this thread, if it was, sorry for asking.

I don't know if it's just a bug on my part, but I can't connect to Google Drive with File Manager anymore...anybody have any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-21-21-47-09-811_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-21-21-47-09-811_com.android.chrome.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20220221_214746.jpg
    IMG_20220221_214746.jpg
    675.8 KB · Views: 147
question friends, my Poco F3 just arrived, I want to install the weekly xiaomi.eu, my question is? Will I be able to install the weekly updates without having to format the cell phone? or is it forced to format?

question friends, my Poco F3 just arrived, I want to install the weekly xiaomi.eu, my question is? Will I be able to install the weekly updates without having to format the cell phone? or is it forced to format?
First install require a format, as said by geoorg, the updates after won't.

Reactions: geoorg
I can't update via OTA, gives an error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-22-06-54-16-879_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-22-06-54-16-879_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2022-02-22-06-54-40-785_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-22-06-54-40-785_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 173
Can someone please tell me where to find the Whatsapp folder? Since Miui13 I cannot find out anymore. Under Android/data I find only cache folder, nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.