MIUI 13 22.2.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Mi 11 (venus), 22.2.17, 22.2.19
1. Why is it not displaying screen on time in the battery menu?
2. Wifi ax is not working.

Hello @Igor Eisberg I know you have many questions about Mi 10T Pro sorry for asking that but do you think about Xiaomi will fix the camera issue? Really going to hate this phone cause I can't install xiaomi.eu ROM..

Updated Mi 10 Ultra. Thank you Devs for the update.

Two bugs found:

1. Proximity sensor not working on calls/WhatsApp calls
2. Screen not turning off (even if I set to off the screen after 15 seconds)

Hi there! Since the camera is not working properly on Mi10T Pro on MIUI13 does any of the G cam mods work correctly? Thx

App is not able to fix missing HW drivers..
Thank you for the explanation. Can I just ask one more question - how does the aforementioned camera app normaly operating on AOSP A12 roms (I currently use such ROM)? Does it have anything with MIUI itself?

Thank you for the explanation. Can I just ask one more question - how does the aforementioned camera app normaly operating on AOSP A12 roms (I currently use such ROM)? Does it have anything with MIUI itself?
I would say so, the driver compatibility between beta and stable was broken around the "MIUI Enhanced" edition era last year.

Hello @Igor Eisberg I know you have many questions about Mi 10T Pro sorry for asking that but do you think about Xiaomi will fix the camera issue? Really going to hate this phone cause I can't install xiaomi.eu ROM..
You can install 21.7.28 which is the last working version. The only thing not working is the qr scanner but you can use Google lens for that.
Note that you will get system apps update, ignore them (at least wallpapers and themes)

Hey,
Mi 11 - 22.2.19,
When i try to open/share/install, the share menu having something of like 3 seconds delay before showing up.
Is there any fix for that?

Updated Mi 10 Ultra. Thank you Devs for the update.

Two bugs found:

1. Proximity sensor not working on calls/WhatsApp calls
2. Screen not turning off (even if I set to off the screen after 15 seconds)
Point two, the same thing happens to me, the rest is fine, thanks
It takes about two minutes to turn off the screen, although it is set at 15 seg

Mi 10

Hello !
Did anyone notice that browser shortcuts' on homepage cannot be edited/deleted ?

Hi!

Using a Poco F3. Installed first MIUI 13 Eu Dev rom (coming from MIUI 12 EU DEV without formatting data). It works but have one problem and don't know it is app related or OS.

Using Signal and the incoming notifications for Signal using the "media" sound channel, not the ringtone channel. So if my media sound channel is muted, then the Signal notifications are also muted (even if my ringtone channel is NOT muted), and if my media channel is maxed then Signal notifications are extremely loud.

Every other social media app using the ringtone sound channel.

Couldn't find any option to set Signal to use the ringtone channel for notifications, so don't know if it is a bug of the app, or MIUI 13 related.

Anyone faced this issue or I am alone with this?

Hi!

Using a Poco F3. Installed first MIUI 13 Eu Dev rom (coming from MIUI 12 EU DEV without formatting data). It works but have one problem and don't know it is app related or OS.

Using Signal and the incoming notifications for Signal using the "media" sound channel, not the ringtone channel. So if my media sound channel is muted, then the Signal notifications are also muted (even if my ringtone channel is NOT muted), and if my media channel is maxed then Signal notifications are extremely loud.

Every other social media app using the ringtone sound channel.

Couldn't find any option to set Signal to use the ringtone channel for notifications, so don't know if it is a bug of the app, or MIUI 13 related.

Anyone faced this issue or I am alone with this?
No idea, but do us a favor, check in Voice Match settings whether it works when the screen is off. If not, try clearing "Google" app data and recheck. (it's an old issue we've attempted to fix in 22.2.23)

Reactions: dbius
No idea, but do us a favor, check in Voice Match settings whether it works when the screen is off. If not, try clearing "Google" app data and recheck. (it's an old issue we've attempted to fix in 22.2.23)
Thanks, tried both, but none of them solved the issue, so trying to update to latest ROM!

Status
Not open for further replies.