MIUI 13 22.2.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3rd party usb to jack adapter stopped working after installing a12. It works fine with other phones. What could cause this? ''Disable USB Audio Routing'' is not enabled in dev options

I don't know if it's a bug but when I'm using an app with Sidebar enabled and I lock the phone while the app is open I can still see the sidebar button on the lockscreen and AOD.

Poco F2 Pro

Pocof3: So the fix worked quite well and most of the freezes are gone but some still remain. Like when i get a call my ringtone starts but after a little while it stops and then continues after some time again. Same with my alarm this morning. And some extra lag on other occasions while using the phone so i guess some animations induce the lagging still also. Haven't tried youtube or other videos since i don't use youtube so often but it worked fine after the re-release for like 5 seconds at least which it didn't do with the initial release. So not so painful to use but still at times ...well not so good.
Oh and i charged the phone before going to bed and after 7 hours i had gone down 40% so i think that might be a related issue. It was mostly screen and i doubt i used the screen that much while sleeping.

Reactions: Pilep1p
It's not really "identified", the ROM doesn't know if you have a Xiaomi or Redmi or POCO branded phone.
We simple renamed the device to its Global variant mainly for international services like Google Voice Match (which should now work when the screen is off) and possibly Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Thanks for the explanation! Pros are clear, but are there any cons? Also in "All specs" model is still M2012K11C instead of M2012K11G.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but use the weekly ROM on my Mi11 since december2021. It works great until now but with this last update, i've got too a problem with the linux update script : It stuck on fastboot "device does not support slots".
I never had this problem with older update.
Did someone know what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.
BenjaMwaye
Hi,

I found the solution, it seem to be a bug from Android Fastboot or something like that.

The problem :
- xiaomi weekly update stuck on "device does not support slots" when try to update ROM in Linux via the official update script "./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh".
- And "./bin/linux/fastboot devices" doesn't work from the unpacked zip of the update but work perfectly in another fastboot
(unpacked from Adb-Linux.tar.gz or direct install from apt).

Solution :
- Shutdown the phone (MI11 in my case) and start in fastboot mode (vol down + power).
- Open a terminal and go to the directory where is the unpacked update rom.
- Test with fastboot command from the distrib that phone is correctly recognize : "fastboot devices"
- Phone is correctly see by the system but if you try to launch the update script, it stuck again.
- Unplug the phone, shutdown again the phone and boot again in fastboot mode
(by the precedent step you know that phone is correctly recognize by fastboot).
- So now, directly launch the update script "./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh" and it works great
(but if you launch any command fastboot before it stuck again).

If it can be useful for someone (and hope my explanation is understandable).

Best regards,
BenjaMwaye

Pocof3: So the fix worked quite well and most of the freezes are gone but some still remain. Like when i get a call my ringtone starts but after a little while it stops and then continues after some time again. Same with my alarm this morning. And some extra lag on other occasions while using the phone so i guess some animations induce the lagging still also. Haven't tried youtube or other videos since i don't use youtube so often but it worked fine after the re-release for like 5 seconds at least which it didn't do with the initial release. So not so painful to use but still at times ...well not so good.
Oh and i charged the phone before going to bed and after 7 hours i had gone down 40% so i think that might be a related issue. It was mostly screen and i doubt i used the screen that much while sleeping.
Yes i have animation laggs when scrolling for exemple in some apps like spotify or my phone's settings , on this firmware only.(Poco F3)

Reactions: truelutti
Does anyone know what is that Green Camera icon on the left corner?
Keeps appearing when screen locked.
What does it look like? a video camera? Ringing any bells? So basically it tells you when your camera is on, for example, when you're using face unlock the green icon will appear. There are different kinds of icons, one for cameras, one for microphones, and i believe one for location.

Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
I have been observing such a picture with a display for at least six months... If you set the "Auto" mode in the image settings, then lines appear on a black background. If you select the "P3" mode, the lines disappear and the black becomes perfectly black. There are no such problems on the official global firmware. There are no problems on the official Chinese firmware - Stable/Weekly. There are no problems on the firmware from another team (paid). + in addition to the above, there are no problems with spots in the curtain. Such bugs are only on the firmware from the Eu team. Developers. Please fix this strange bug, which is already more than 6 months old. Format Data and other things do not solve the problem...

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_234341.jpg
    IMG_20220226_234341.jpg
    771.6 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_20220226_234455.jpg
    IMG_20220226_234455.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_20220226_234536.jpg
    IMG_20220226_234536.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 217
Reactions: Zedasix
Hello, I can't download the update for my Poco F2 Pro from the site and phone me. No mirror. Why and where to find my version 22.2.23 for the K30Pro?

Only fastboot version ? Why ? I can't update Xiaomi.eu on OTA, simply that it is a beta of MIUI 13 ?

Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)
I have been observing such a picture with a display for at least six months... If you set the "Auto" mode in the image settings, then lines appear on a black background. If you select the "P3" mode, the lines disappear and the black becomes perfectly black. There are no such problems on the official global firmware. There are no problems on the official Chinese firmware - Stable/Weekly. There are no problems on the firmware from another team (paid). + in addition to the above, there are no problems with spots in the curtain. Such bugs are only on the firmware from the Eu team. Developers. Please fix this strange bug, which is already more than 6 months old. Format Data and other things do not solve the problem...
Me too on POCO F3 EEA rom

Good day, I have a Xiaomi mi 10T Pro and the option to put 5G does not appear. Any solution ? Thanks and good day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-26-17-44-32-969_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-26-17-44-32-969_com.android.phone.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 129
What does it look like? a video camera? Ringing any bells? So basically it tells you when your camera is on, for example, when you're using face unlock the green icon will appear. There are different kinds of icons, one for cameras, one for microphones, and i believe one for location.
Thanks, I post a picture of it, a green camera. That means Cam is on. OK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.