MIUI 13 22.2.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i cannot block calls, i block them but they are still ringing (blocking calls is enabled of-course)
Has Anyone experienced that too?

with firmware 22.2.23 how can the problem of fast consumption of the battery be solved

Last edited by a moderator:
When try to connect to another WiFi ask for password but I have already saved. Then try to connect again and connect normally

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

seems you are wrong.. updater never lies..
I was getting notifications about the update each hour or so. No matter if I swipe or tap on the notification, it will still re-appear later on. It needs to notify me one time, and be done with it.
Now I see that the ROM was rebuilt and that's why I was getting notified about the same 2.23 update, however that's still not the reason for pushing notifications every hour, one is enough.

I was getting notifications about the update each hour or so. No matter if I swipe or tap on the notification, it will still re-appear later on. It needs to notify me one time, and be done with it.
Now I see that the ROM was rebuilt and that's why I was getting notified about the same 2.23 update, however that's still not the reason for pushing notifications every hour, one is enough.
Check if rom re-uploaded

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

@obvious00 @biscoot actually he can, Updater will tell him what to do with fastboot package we tested it
@pajser92 we rebuild in some cases, the fact you use the same number version does not mean you are running latest build, if you are annoyed by notifications you can disable them under 3 dot menu
Even if that's the case, one notification should be enough, not every hour or so. I still want to be informed when the latest update is out, but I don't want to be bombarded by it 24 times a day. It's like if my mailman delivered my electricity bills 30 times a month, and I say "it's ok bro, one is enough", and he says "if it bothers you, you can go to post office and cancel getting mail altogether".

I'll update to latest build, clean updater data/cache and see if problem still persists.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Even if that's the case, one notification should be enough, not every hour or so. I still want to be informed when the latest update is out, but I don't want to be bombarded by it 24 times a day. It's like if my mailman delivered my electricity bills 30 times a month, and I say "it's ok bro, one is enough", and he says "if it bothers you, you can go to post office and cancel getting mail altogether".

I'll update to latest build, clean updater data/cache and see if problem still persists.
When will you stop spamming this topic?
one comment was enough!

just turn off update notification man...easy peasy

Hey there is a problem with the floating windows,
When i play game or using video app i try to press on the the window to answer message in WhatsApp for instance the window is stopping and crushing..
Mi 11 22.2.23
Thanks

Get always app permission error on Lisa but i dont see which app.
Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:46)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
    at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:177)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.lambda$pushBlurLocationData$0(Unknown Source:420)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:920)

Last edited by a moderator:
@pajser92 it is mandatory to be up to date sometimes, especially in case of rebuild, we only rebuild when there was something important to fix, moreover even if you disable notifications under 3 dot menu you will still get info about next week version directly in settings (blue Update mark in about device section)

1646130939007.png

Status
Not open for further replies.