MIUI 13 22.2.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updater works after data clear. But it makes many eakekocks and I can't disable this app. When I try to disable it I get crash.

I downloaded and install this version update in hope that is the issue with gps is solved but it didn't! This is a big issue and i don't know why that is still exist? I like to use weekly rom but unfortunatelly i must download and install the stable version untill the somebody of developers solve this problem with gps.

I'd like to report one issue to the team. After I install and execute the "XiaoAi" apk on my Redmi K40 (POCO F3) with Xiaomi.EU ROM manually, my phone's touch screen cannot work anymore until I reboot the phone. This problem can be reproduced easily on any Xiaomi.EU ROM which was updated to Android 12, and doesn't happen on the officical ROMs released by Xiaomi, so that I determine it might be related with Xiaomi.EU ROMs.

One more issue. After updating to the latest weekly ROM 22.2.9, the "Updater" on my Redmi K40 (FOCO F3) cannot work anymore. It keeps being terminated abnormally.

Reactions: TheSky
I'd like to report one issue to the team. After I install and execute the "XiaoAi" apk on my Redmi K40 (POCO F3) with Xiaomi.EU ROM manually, my phone's touch screen cannot work anymore until I reboot the phone. This problem can be reproduced easily on any Xiaomi.EU ROM which was updated to Android 12, and doesn't happen on the officical ROMs released by Xiaomi, so that I determine it might be related with Xiaomi.EU ROMs.
You did not specify the ROMS where it works, and specifically if they were Android 12. You also did not provide a log.

Reactions: biscoot
I came from stock 12.5.5 rom to this, while the feel of it is nice and a nice few additions and optimizations, a game i play often is struggling, on the official rom it was 9/10 smooth and when it lags i just quit the app lock and unlock my phone open the game and it works smooth, now with this rom, the whole phone feels like a lower tier or slower phone where the app is lagging non stop...

not sure if it is a weekly rom or what? if going to a stable rom fixes this will downgrading using "windows_fastboot_update_rom" work?

Phone: Poco F3
Game: Beatstar

Safety Net test failed on Mi 11 Ultra. Error message: cant access google play services.

Update: I used a different app which now shows that Safety Net passes successfully !
Excellent Rom. Very smooth. Good job Developers!

Last edited:
I came from stock 12.5.5 rom to this, while the feel of it is nice and a nice few additions and optimizations, a game i play often is struggling, on the official rom it was 9/10 smooth and when it lags i just quit the app lock and unlock my phone open the game and it works smooth, now with this rom, the whole phone feels like a lower tier or slower phone where the app is lagging non stop...

not sure if it is a weekly rom or what? if going to a stable rom fixes this will downgrading using "windows_fastboot_update_rom" work?

Phone: Poco F3
Game: Beatstar
look here….

Reactions: biscoot
On Xiaomi Mi 10, there is a problem with blur distortion on the lock screen, the wallpaper is distorted. This problem is visible only with the eyes, while recording the screen, this problem is not present. Also, the separate opening of the "Notification Center" "Control Center" does not work on the lock screen (these items are enabled in the settings). Video what it looks like I do not mean flickering, namely image distortion, and not the correct operation of the "Control Center" of the "Notification Center".

First of all thanks to you.
Unfortunately, the cloud backup of the Mi 11 Ultra still doesn't work. When backing up now, the app keeps crashing and my Mi 11 Ultra is not backing up to the cloud. Although I completely reinstalled with data format.
Addendum:
Updater keeps crashing, even running in the background.
Greetings to all developers :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.