MIUI 13 22.2.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys anyone fronting a backup and restore issue with mi cloud ? I wanted to do a backup of the phone, mi11 ultra , and restore it into my new mix4 , but mi cloud crashes and no way to backup or restore any previous backup. Any solution ?

Hello colleagues.
I disappeared from the forum for a few months because I sold my poco f2 and bought a OnePlus 9 pro, excellent device, but my dream of consumption was always the mi 11 pro or mi 11 ultra, and now I managed to buy the mi 11 pro and sold mine oneplus and I will go back to this forum that helped me so much.
I have a question, I just bought the mi 11 PRO and I should receive the device within 20-30 days, I bought the version with global rom (**********) and the seller said that the bootloader is unlocked and a global rom installed, my question is , does this rom update? But even if I update, I want to migrate to xiaomi.eu because it always served me very well, I've already researched and it has twrp 3.6.0.11, can I do a clean full wipe installation via USB-OTG? I always changed the roms of my poco f2 via USB OTG and always doing full wipe, will I have problems with this new miui 13 doing this procedure? Sorry for the long text. Thank you all.
TWRP is irrelevant in the current ROM installation because it is done through fastboot using a PC or Mac.

The steps to do this is in the first post (Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot)

Or second post (second red paragraph)

Hi guys anyone fronting a backup and restore issue with mi cloud ? I wanted to do a backup of the phone, mi11 ultra , and restore it into my new mix4 , but mi cloud crashes and no way to backup or restore any previous backup. Any solution ?
You should do factory reset from MIUI 13 phone menu.

Hello colleagues.
I disappeared from the forum for a few months because I sold my poco f2 and bought a OnePlus 9 pro, excellent device, but my dream of consumption was always the mi 11 pro or mi 11 ultra, and now I managed to buy the mi 11 pro and sold mine oneplus and I will go back to this forum that helped me so much.
I have a question, I just bought the mi 11 PRO and I should receive the device within 20-30 days, I bought the version with global rom (**********) and the seller said that the bootloader is unlocked and a global rom installed, my question is , does this rom update? But even if I update, I want to migrate to xiaomi.eu because it always served me very well, I've already researched and it has twrp 3.6.0.11, can I do a clean full wipe installation via USB-OTG? I always changed the roms of my poco f2 via USB OTG and always doing full wipe, will I have problems with this new miui 13 doing this procedure? Sorry for the long text. Thank you all.
There is no global version of the Mi 11 Pro, therefore no global ROM. It most likely willl have xiaomi.eu installed by the seller, but please check when you receive the device. And the newest MIUI version runs on top of Android 12 and TWRp doesn't work with it yet, so fastboot is needed.

Reactions: biscoot
TWRP is irrelevant in the current ROM installation because it is done through fastboot using a PC or Mac.

The steps to do this is in the first post (Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot)

Or second post (second red paragraph)
Thank you for the explanation. The best thing to do then for me is to continue with the global rom installed by the seller
and wait for a new rom to come out that supports twrp.

Is there method to force dark mode in apps without root?
I knew issue on same forced dark mode apps. I can handle with it.
I tried with adb to do with ForceDarkAppConfig.json and ForceDarkAppSettings.json.
I can read maybe understand - but can't change (root need?).

Last edited:
I was going to tell the same thing. Before pass to xiaomi.eu weekly rom, my Poco F3 with official global rom estimate battery duration in almost 48 hours, with .eu weekly only 24 but if I use wifi I have to charge two times a day. Poco X3 PRO instead, with .eu global stable has no problems of battery, so I think there is a problem with china rom. But this problem is present also with miui 12

Here screenshot of two devices at maximum charge

Thank you for the explanation. The best thing to do then for me is to continue with the global rom installed by the seller
and wait for a new rom to come out that supports twrp.
Why ? xiaomi.eu is much better than global.
If You have notebook (is safe when You lost power) is easy.
On windows:
1. You get xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.2.9_v13-12-fastboot.zip
With 7zip You save in any folder.
2. You reboor You phone. (I You have 3-way reboot in Fastboot, i You don,t hold volumendown while reboot)
3. Connect phone to usb.
4. Type cmd and run as Admministrator.
type >cd <folder where You unzip fasboot.zip above>.
5. For the first time:
type >windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
and after reboot Factory reset from menu (is important)
next time (without lost data):
type >windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

On Xiaomi Mi 10, there is a problem with blur distortion on the lock screen, the wallpaper is distorted. This problem is visible only with the eyes, while recording the screen, this problem is not present. Also, the separate opening of the "Notification Center" "Control Center" does not work on the lock screen (these items are enabled in the settings). Video what it looks like I do not mean flickering, namely image distortion, and not the correct operation of the "Control Center" of the "Notification Center".
It's because of the fingerprint scanner. The display uses some weird special mode while locked. If you remove it and only use face unlock you'll see it doesn't have that low quality anymore. Most phones do this it's not a Xiaomi exclusive. I don't know the reason for it though.

Skickat från min motorola edge 20 via Tapatalk

Still....default dark wallpapers doesnt work. When i switch from white to dark mode or vice versa the wallpaper not switching to respective mode.

Reactions: biscoot
Is android auto wireless working ? Last version it doesnt... I want it :D so if its not working now, can i downgrade to android 12 without wiping data?
I have the same problem on this weekly as on the version before. AA doesn´t work wirelessly, only functional via cable. By 12.5 was all OK.
Wifi problem with car radio (5 ghz) still exsits :( Since MIUI 13 my MI11Ultra doenst see the Wifi from car radio for connect to Android Auto. With MIUI 12.5 no problem.
Also manuall entry the SSID doenst help, no connection to car radio.
Could someone officially please confirm the wireless AA / 5Ghz chanel issue we're experiencing?? This used to work and now it doesn't. Where's the issue? Is it fixable?
There's a thread about this in Bugs subforum, discuss it there, don't spam the same thing here.
You can also help debug the issue there:

If I write with fastboot ROM, i lost all data??? I'm stop on 21.11.3 with last ota update on my mi 10.
Please help me.... thanks

Updater keeps crashing Mi10T

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-11-19-47-52-076_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-11-19-47-52-076_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 146
mi 11 installed the last rum 22.2.9 normal flight. as written earlier in the update, an error pops up periodically! but for the rest so far everything is fine! thanks for your work!

Audio and video playback with and without Bluetooth is broken on mi10t lite
Same problem. After every reboot it's okay for 1 minute but after this do it again. Spotify, Youtube, even the alarm clock doesn't work. I'ts playing approx. 5 sec audio/video and freez the whole app for 2 sec

is there anybody else facing problems to get root.. i pathed like allways but after reboot no root :(

Hello
I'm owner of a xiaomi Mi 10T pro.
I know that camera wouldn't work well with this rom
So can I stull update to the rom and use external camera app ?
Any help or comment would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.