MIUI 13 22.2.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pilep1p next Friday before you download new update let me know about battery usage after whole week, 5% is not a lot, but i never reached more than 3%, so i will investigate it in case it would be necessary
Okei, will do !
maybe it's 5% because I was trying a lot of things to close it in the background...

//Z25; sorry i meant whole battery discharge cycle

Last edited by a moderator:
after the last update, the "log in with the phone" function does not work. the attached error message appears on poco F2 Pro
f8dde6f6847c8fdb142bef2d95717a41.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Under "Automated tasks", there are two if statements that uses location data; when pressing one you are geeted to set a home, work, or an frequent adresses.

When you press one of them the phone displays a map, but there is nothing on it (beacuse it's a Chinese map, not i.g google maps or a global map), making you unable to select anything. If you zoom out on the map you can see china and other countries, but china is the only country which has selectable cities and areas.

If you decide to press on whatever city you're on right now a menu list will pop-up with chinese cities and letters...

You can find this by following these steps:
Settings => Battery => Under the "Battery tab" select "Automated tasks" => Press the blue + icon => Add condition => Choose either leave or arrive in location => Choose either home, work, or frequent adress.

To get to the image below press your current city (it's grayed out) that has an arrow beside it, see the attached image named 3.
4.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 262
I don't know why and how but the battery life on my Mi 11 is much, much better on this build compared to the last one...
Great job!!!

Under "Automated tasks", there are two if statements that uses location data; when pressing one you are geeted to set a home, work, or an frequent adresses.

When you press one of them the phone displays a map, but there is nothing on it (beacuse it's a Chinese map, not i.g google maps or a global map), making you unable to select anything. If you zoom out on the map you can see china and other countries, but china is the only country which has selectable cities and areas.

If you decide to press on whatever city you're on right now a menu list will pop-up with chinese cities and letters...

You can find this by following these steps:
Settings => Battery => Under the "Battery tab" select "Automated tasks" => Press the blue + icon => Add condition => Choose either leave or arrive in location => Choose either home, work, or frequent adress.

To get to the image below press your current city (it's grayed out) that has an arrow beside it, see the attached image named 3.
View attachment 40979
True, we should probably hide it for non-China regions.

Anyone that can help me with this?
The app "com.myklarnamobile" crashes when i want to do the ID verification.
Been having this problem since 22.2.9
Everything was working fine before and also did hide Root with Magisk and Shamiko.

hi everyone I have the weekly 12.6 22.2.9 can I put the 13 weekly without losing any data ??? I saw that you can only from fastboot ... how should I do to not lose anything ??? is there a guide ???? which version should I put ?? thanks

I getting this message but can't work out what it is to clear to see if it will stop, Mi10T lite

Also having issues with videos on Tiktok now working, sound cuts in and out, will flash back to last weekly I think and try again next update
Screenshot_2022-02-14-21-38-38-845_com.miui.home.jpg

Last edited:
I updated last night from the last A11 xiaomi eu ROM last year to this A12 ROM on Poco F3.
Followed instructions and did format/wipe. Everything seems to be working fine, great release.

However, I'm not able to restore SMS messages from Mi messaging app. I cant backup either.
I did local backup and copied MIUI/AllBackups folder to new phone. Other Apps/photos...etc all restored fine, except SMS messages and call logs.

Reactions: BigD18t
I have redmi note 9 pro 5g i want to update it
For this you will need to write a formal application to the group stating at least 6 reasons why you will want to update.

After deliberation (usually 4 weeks) we'll get back to you to let you know if your application was approved.

Or

Simply download the rom for your device and follow the flashing instructions.

Whichever works best for you :emoji_shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.