MIUI 13 22.3.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this will fix the bug I had on previous beta on mi10 :
- notification panel (old style) quick settings order is being reseted after a reboot
- quiet often youtube audio playback is shuttered
- twitch PiP window is acting weird or wrongly oversized.
I didn't take time to report this before.
I was for a long time still on miui 12.
I went straight to miui 13 beta 22.3.3.
Ill take time to make an updated post after I upgrade to 22.3.16

I I am getting this error when trying to install new weekly.

Any idea to solve this problem???
What Phone letter code please and what rom you want to install, all Phone they com with Android 10 and upgraded to android 11 for a while are use only boot not boot_a and boot_b, so what Phone, what rom i think you want to use a wrong Rom ?

Last edited:
how can I disable this???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-42-23-235_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-42-23-235_com.android.settings.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 409
Last edited by a moderator:
I think wifi region features that caused notification delayed
Same problem as me... Apps has no response.. And someone Else... WiFi doesnt work correctly with Region option... Lots of delays with the Messages.. Switching back to 2.3.22
No one asked for uneducated opinions on functions you have zero understanding of how they work.
If you keep Wi-Fi region on Automatic, you get default behavior, and if it's broken - it has zero to do with Wi-Fi region.
Next time keep those opinions limited to things you actually understand.

Reactions: moskito99 and JiaiJ
does not want to install here is the message from cmd This package is for "venus" devices; this is a "unknown".
while this and the right phone .

find: do not put cmd in admin mode

Reactions: katerpanne
No one asked for uneducated opinions on functions you have zero understanding of how they work.
If you keep Wi-Fi region on Automatic, you get default behavior, and if it's broken - it has zero to do with Wi-Fi region.
Next time keep those opinions limited to things you actually understand.
You didn't get what it was about, I never said it had anything to do with the Wi-Fi region option and the problems with the apps not working. I was just pointing out what wasn't working.

I have a problem with notification of my bank poco f3 and mobile data interruption wifi to network mobile. Any solution?

Hi
My camera app didn't work properly in 960 and 1920 fps slow motion mode with the 22.3.2/3 ROM
Finally, today I updated my Mi 11 Pro with new weekly ROM ( xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.3.16_v13-12-fastboot.zip), everything OK. But camera app have the same issues.
Then I tried to do a clean installation with data format, but something failed (despite being the same ROM previously updated). I can not install it (see attached log txt of CMS console)
What is happening?

Attachments

• log.txt
    9 KB · Views: 95
Hi
My camera app didn't work properly in 960 and 1920 fps slow motion mode with the 22.3.2/3 ROM
Finally, today I updated my Mi 11 Pro with new weekly ROM ( xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.3.16_v13-12-fastboot.zip), everything OK. But camera app have the same issues.
Then I tried to do a clean installation with data format, but something failed (despite being the same ROM previously updated). I can not install it (see attached log txt of CMS console)
What is happening?
First error looks like USB issue. Never had it, but some users do, using an original cable and/or a USB 2.0 port and/or a USB HUB seems to help.
As for the second issue with "unknown", run this command, write here the output:
Code:
fastboot getvar product

Reactions: Franch
I can confirm this. Not sure if it's intended behavior yet.
It looks like a mistake. Poco F3 - weekly 22.3.16 displays notification icons normally.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2022-03-18 212734.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2022-03-18 212734.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Reactions: B!GBOY
First error looks like USB issue. Never had it, but some users do, using an original cable and/or a USB 2.0 port and/or a USB HUB seems to help.
As for the second issue with "unknown", run this command, write here the output:
Code:
fastboot getvar product
Hi
The output is:

C:\adb>fastboot getvar product
product: mars
Finished. Total time: 0.016s

C:\adb>

I am using the original Xiaomi USB cable. My PC is quite new, and its USB ports are probably 3.0. I will try it with a USB HUB.

Hi
The output is:

C:\adb>fastboot getvar product
product: mars
Finished. Total time: 0.016s

C:\adb>

I am using the original Xiaomi USB cable. My PC is quite new, and its USB ports are probably 3.0. I will try it with a USB HUB.
Then there shouldn't be any problem... make sure you don't run the script as administrator.

Reactions: Franch
Status
Not open for further replies.