MIUI 13 22.3.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated. Interesting that both the update process and the first boot after updating seemed to be faster on this version than on previous versions.

is anyone having problems with their widgets not showing properly like the weather or the cleaner widget? using poco f3
I am having this exact same problem. Used the batch script with format data to see if it would solve the problem and it didn't. Thinking about going back to last weekly 22.3.2.
Did you find any solution?

Reactions: Qwild
Another the back button have issue when I press one but it doing double like when I want one page back

What should i do when it stucks by "Sending sparse 'super' ...."

Should i interrupt?
How long should i wait?

What should i do when it stucks by "Sending sparse 'super' ...."

Should i interrupt?
How long should i wait?
Just wait...
If the updating fails, check your USB cable (it is recommended to use original cable) or the USB ports (USB 2.0 works better than USB 3.0).
Or maybe the files are corrupted. Download again and extract with WinRar.

Reactions: katerpanne
Just wait...
If the updating fails, check your USB cable (it is recommended to use original cable) or the USB ports (USB 2.0 works better than USB 3.0).
Or maybe the files are corrupted. Download again and extract with WinRar.
i interrupted the update by power off.... ( waiting more then 25min)

will download the file new and try again.
hopefully i didn't brick my phone

Reactions: Franch
Guys I am currently on Arrow OS 12 (Poco F3), and looking to go back to MIUI. Can I flash latest EU weekly over the Arrow OS, or I have to go back to stock and then flash the Xaiomi EU?

I can confirm this. Not sure if it's intended behavior yet.
Confirmed here as well, not a bummer but it can be fixed in next release, would be awesome !

Keep up good work guys!
Always waiting for ur new release each week with great excitement !

Guys I am currently on Arrow OS 12 (Poco F3), and looking to go back to MIUI. Can I flash latest EU weekly over the Arrow OS, or I have to go back to stock and then flash the Xaiomi EU?
Better flash stock first and then EU weekly

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Reactions: spahabih
By replacing the Health app with the Mi Fitness app, we can no longer install the play store version of Mi Fitness. The functionality of the system Mi Fitness seems to be on par with its counterpart but when it comes to my Mi watch, I no longer have access to the newer watch faces. Is that a server issue or something that can be solved in thw future?

After this update I have problem with Instagram. I can't run it, open it, use it, noting. I delete cache data uninstall, install...

What video type this site support , I try upload .mor4 but faild

After this update I have problem with Instagram. I can't run it, open it, use it, noting. I delete cache data uninstall, install...

What video type this site support , I try upload .mor4 but faild
Allow all permissions manually. That worked for me.

Mi 11i, updated from last beta, notifications, instagram and Facebook working well so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-39-37-162_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-39-37-162_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-39-40-784_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-19-13-39-40-784_com.miui.home.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 136
On my POCO F3, the refresh rate randomly drops back to 60 Hz even though 120 is selected. Everything else seems to work without issues.

Reactions: snipez159
By replacing the Health app with the Mi Fitness app, we can no longer install the play store version of Mi Fitness.
That's correct.

The functionality of the system Mi Fitness seems to be on par with its counterpart ...
No, it's not. Play Store version has no MIUI integration at all and no heartrate measuring using fingerprint scanner or camera.

... but when it comes to my Mi watch, I no longer have access to the newer watch faces. Is that a server issue or something that can be solved in thw future?
The list of supported devices is identical on both app variants, so not sure what you mean.

Reactions: biscoot
Problem with google meet and notification. Poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-19-19-51-32-607_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-19-19-51-32-607_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenrecorder-2022-03-19-19-55-00-945(0)(0)(0)[1] (1).gif
    Screenrecorder-2022-03-19-19-55-00-945(0)(0)(0)[1] (1).gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.