MIUI 13 22.3.2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firedance61

Members
Aug 29, 2018
if a new weekly ROM is available this week, i will update. If not, maybe reinstalling 22.3.3 with format data could be an option.
Ah ok. a Rom update will not clear your Problem, you need a full fresh install off Android 12 over a tgz file. After this you ca install what you wontt

Firedance61

Members
Aug 29, 2018
Who said that we support Mi 11X Pro (haydnin)? Where do you see it under supported devices table?
Xiaomi but not official a Daily Rom (only intern Test Rom) called "weekly" by xiaomi.eu and your Team support this the Mi11i = Mi 11x pro the name is the same Name called "haydn" the user have the name wrong wrote, so what ??

Last edited:

Firedance61

Members
Aug 29, 2018
I don't know if someone noticed this, but World of Tanks blitz doesn't even start, it takes you to a first screen and then it closes... With weekly on Poco F3, stock ROM worked, but now I can't go back... Multiple flash errors....
when you use TWRP you need to make format data when you use the xiaomi.eu fastbootrom you need the same this is the bat file called "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" every time when you go from daily, (called weekly by xiaomi.eu) to stable you need a format data

Last edited:

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Xiaomi but not official a Daily Rom (only intern Test Rom) called "weekly" by xiaomi.eu and your Team support this the Mi11i = Mi 11x pro the name is the same Name called "haydn" the user have the name wrong wrote, so what ??
haydn and haydnin are not the same, so "Mi11i = Mi 11x pro" is your mistake. haydnin is an India-exclusive device, and we don't support Indian devices unless the ROMs already contain support for them by default. The issues he's having is probably due to missing "haydnin.xml" in device_features, since China ROM doesn't have it and has no reason to have it.

Reactions: biscoot

Firedance61

Members
Aug 29, 2018
haydn and haydnin are not the same, so "Mi11i = Mi 11x pro" is your mistake. haydnin is an India-exclusive device, and we don't support Indian devices unless the ROMs already contain support for them by default. The issues he's having is probably due to missing "haydnin.xml" in device_features, since China ROM doesn't have it and has no reason to have it.
Oh yes, you are right when you say HAYDNIN is a indisch Rom, but the Hardware Name ist the same called "HAYDN" in India ist this HAYDN Mi 11X pro in Europa called the same Phone Mi11i and also Mi 11X pro / Mi 11i /Redmi K40 pro / K40 pro + all the 4 Devices have the same Rom https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/haydn/

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Oh yes, you are right when you say HAYDNIN is a indisch Rom, but the Hardware Name ist the same called "HAYDN" in India ist this HAYDN Mi 11X pro in Europa called the same Phone Mi11i and also Mi 11X pro / Mi 11i /Redmi K40 pro / K40 pro + all the 4 Devices have the same Rom https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/haydn/
I repeat this again, and this will be the last time: haydn and haydnin are NOT the same device (even if the hardware components are the same) and they do NOT share the same ROM. This discussion ends.

Krebs

Members
Mar 14, 2022
I repeat this again, and this will be the last time: haydn and haydnin are NOT the same device (even if the hardware components are the same) and they do NOT share the same ROM. This discussion ends.
I found a problem with 11 lite 5G NE, i tried to add my card on google pay but it say is not possible because rooting.
SafetyNet is passed, so i don't understand.

There's a way for fix?

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
I found a problem with 11 lite 5G NE, i tried to add my card on google pay but it say is not possible because rooting.
SafetyNet is passed, so i don't understand.

There's a way for fix?
clear Gpay app and Google services app data..

Krebs

Members
Mar 14, 2022
clear Gpay app and Google services app data..
It didn't worked, i don't have Gpay app because your rom has preinstalled (not as apk), i tried to show System app too but didn't find it.

I tried with clear all google apps but not worked.

Leal2845

Members
Nov 18, 2021
First check battery stats and if any of the top 10 or 15 items had bad long active times. CPU Foreground and CPU time in the background. That could give an indication.
I think it was an app that was causing this problem but when it heats up again by itself I'll post the photos here for you to see

Bec de Xorbin

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Jumping a gun a bit here, but after updating to 22.3.16, files in private folder in Files app got corrupted. Maybe just my problem, but consider a backup of those files if there's something important there before updating.

ItsChecalin

Members
Apr 22, 2019
Jumping a gun a bit here, but after updating to 22.3.16, files in private folder in Files app got corrupted. Maybe just my problem, but consider a backup of those files if there's something important there before updating.
what is the list of changes bro?, what was the error that gave you? bootloop?

Faizal Aziz

Members
Oct 13, 2017
Wifi delay since Beta 22.3.3 update, maybe because of new features on Wifi Region, downgrade to 22.2.23 no problem encountered

Status
Not open for further replies.