MIUI 13 22.4.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone getting extreme lag and battery drain on video calls? On my mi 11 ultra, whenever I'm on a video call on messenger or WhatsApp and I minimise the app, I get the PiP window, but it's difficult to do anything else. I checked the CPU usage, and it seems like some cores are not turning on, as they should, as there are heavy apps running. So disappointing for almost the latest gen Snapdragon 888. This is present on stable build as well

Is there a chance to use or adapt files from EEU official firmware for modem? Vo-WiFi is not working for my local network. I learned that the hard way, during storms, while mobile service was off, but landline internet still worked and I lost important calls. I had the same issue with my Poco F2 Pro while using official firmware - not working on Global but available on EEU.
As a note, somehow relevant, I "transformed" my Poco into Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, by adding the photo hardware module from ZOOM version. So going back to official rom is not an option.
My network is Digi Mobil Romania. 226-05

Hello everyone,

since this release my google pay doesnt work anymore. I did all the same way like every week and now gpay says my device doenst meet security standards. Any idea to fix this? I changed nothing. I just updated the ROM like every week.

regards

Attachments

• 1650884171961.png
    1650884171961.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 225
Hello everyone,

since this release my google pay doesnt work anymore. I did all the same way like every week and now gpay says my device doenst meet security standards. Any idea to fix this? I changed nothing. I just updated the ROM like every week.

regards
Hey, quick info please include what phone. because it works on my MI 11 Ultra.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I have been using the rom for two days. I clean install the below rom to mi note 10 pro (tucana).
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10_MICC9Pro_22.4.20_v13-11.zip

Everything works perfectly except the instagram app. I could not open the app and it is crushing all the time. I tried reinstall the app and clean cache dalvik from TWRP.
I dont know what to do. Could you help me on that? I attached the image of the crush.

This weekly seems to be even smoother than the last one so I'm very happy with it. The option to control the screen brightness of the rear display is also great on the Mi 11 Ultra. However an option to overwrite this setting would be great for bright environments and taking pictures. (I turned down brightness to reduce eye strain at the evening, but when taking picutures I can't see anything now.)
If you have any influence on this setting it would be nice to see some improvements in a future version :)

Is there a chance to use or adapt files from EEU official firmware for modem? Vo-WiFi is not working for my local network. I learned that the hard way, during storms, while mobile service was off, but landline internet still worked and I lost important calls. I had the same issue with my Poco F2 Pro while using official firmware - not working on Global but available on EEU.
As a note, somehow relevant, I "transformed" my Poco into Redmi K30 Pro Zoom, by adding the photo hardware module from ZOOM version. So going back to official rom is not an option.
considering your case, skilled enough at flashing stuff, you can change the modem in your phone with one 'better'.
Get it from an official fastboot EEA ROM and flash it via fasboot.
Google for more detail if needed. How to flash modem ?

Reactions: biscoot
considering your case, skilled enough at flashing stuff, you can change the modem in your phone with one 'better'.
Get it from an official fastboot EEA ROM and flash it via fasboot.
Google for more detail if needed. How to flash modem ?
It's not going to help him much. Modem images are about the same, it's just that China ROM is set to use the default SW MBN list, which actually allows for dual-SIM to work.

No, like I said above, it'll disable dual-SIM support.
You can try to change the SW MBN list to mbn_eea.txt, which will disable dual-SIM support, but will allow for VoLTE and VoWiFi to be auto-detected for your operator. Or, you can just set the specific SW MBN matching your operator for SIM 1, without changing the auto-detection list.
To access the "MODEM test tools", enter the secret code in the stock Dialer app: *#*#663368378#*#*, then "MBN config loading and activing tool", then "Advanced" button. You should see that "oem_sw.txt" is selected for the auto-detection list - set it to "mbn_eea.txt" and then "Validate" and "ok".
That should force the same modem behavior as on EEA ROM.
This process is true for all of Xiaomi's Snapdragon 865-powered devices.

It's not going to help him much. Modem images are about the same, it's just that China ROM is set to use the default SW MBN list, which actually allows for dual-SIM to work.

No, like I said above, it'll disable dual-SIM support.
You can try to change the SW MBN list to mbn_eea.txt, which will disable dual-SIM support, but will allow for VoLTE and VoWiFi to be auto-detected for your operator. Or, you can just set the specific SW MBN matching your operator for SIM 1, without changing the auto-detection list.
To access the "MODEM test tools", enter the secret code in the stock Dialer app: *#*#663368378#*#*, then "MBN config loading and activing tool", then "Advanced" button. You should see that "oem_sw.txt" is selected for the auto-detection list - set it to "mbn_eea.txt" and then "Validate" and "ok".
That should force the same modem behavior as on EEA ROM.
This process is true for all of Xiaomi's Snapdragon 865-powered devices.

Thank you a lot for your suggestion. It worked just fine. I was able to change default detection list with mbn_eea.txt and now VoWiFi works for my carrier.

One note thou, it did not disabled my dual-sim support. Both sims work, both are Volte & VoWiFi capable ...

Guys, I'm trying to update Rom from Linux but when I execute the .sh for Linux it appears the message:

execve: Invalid executable format

How can I solve it?

EDIT: Solved by just starting the script manually from terminal instead of double click

@Igor Eisberg

There are issues with this update.

1. The main settings screen is "broken" - the margins and font have become too large, some lines are wrapped, this was not the case before.
2. After turning on "Switch Control center side", right and left gestures are mixed up. Control center on the left, notifications on the right, but switching between them requires a swipe in the opposite direction.

Mi 10T.
I think this is a "design" change made by Xiaomi, when they updated their settings app from 2.9.9.1 to 2.9.9.3. I also have a Xiaomi Mi 10T and I also have big margins with wrapped lines in the main settings screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-26-15-14-54-966_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-26-15-14-54-966_com.android.settings.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 186
On lisa, when I connect my phone to my bluetooth speaker or my bluetooth headset, I have the "sound effect" application logo in the notification center which appears after a few minutes. there is just the logo, without text and when I press it nothing happens.
Unable to delete this notification...
Someone has the same problem?

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 138
Did you (or Xiaomi) remove the "hold shutter for multiple pictures" function in one of the last betas or is it just moved and I don't find it anymore?
When I hold the shutter it starts to take a video...

Hi, It seems that the better way to keep a better lifetime's battery is to not charge the phone at 100%. So , I want to find a way to automatically stop the charge at a precise amount like 80% can you add this feature?

Thank you a lot for your suggestion. It worked just fine. I was able to change default detection list with mbn_eea.txt and now VoWiFi works for my carrier.

One note thou, it did not disabled my dual-sim support. Both sims work, both are Volte & VoWiFi capable ...
That could be the case if done manually from MBN tools, but to do it automatically from props we'd have to set ro.miui.build.region=eea, which will disable dual-SIM support and will cause other issues across the system that will try to behave like EEA ROM, something that is undesirable.
The other issue is that it will cause VoLTE/VoWiFi issues for other non-EEA operators, so we just don't mess with that.

On lisa, when I connect my phone to my bluetooth speaker or my bluetooth headset, I have the "sound effect" application logo in the notification center which appears after a few minutes. there is just the logo, without text and when I press it nothing happens.
Unable to delete this notification...
Someone has the same problem?
yep, I have same problem on alioth too. After using bluetooth earpieces for a while, "earphones" app sending blank notifications.

Since I install this rom with data format
It's keep appearing
How to solve it
And sorry for my poor English.
Screenshot_2022-04-27-11-37-24-316_com.facebook.katana.png

Can someone please take a screenshot of the wifi assistant page?

It's in settings -> wifi -> wifi assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.