MIUI 13 22.4.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how to make in background, but i know in official MIUI 13 it instantly show icon when i use microphone in Google keyboard, Messenger etc, and camera on normal camera app ...
We are not "official MIUI 13" and we're not trying to imitate the Global ROM. Our ROM mixes China ROM features with Global ROM ones, as well as our own features.
Another example is our usage of MIUI Permission Manager, rather than Google Permission Controller as it is on an official Global ROM.

... in this Rom it show nothing seems no working
Learn the features then, don't compare us to other ROMs.

Reactions: biscoot and Motox
I dont know how to make in background, but i know in official MIUI 13 it instantly show icon when i use microphone in Google keyboard, Messenger etc, and camera on normal camera app, in this Rom it show nothing seems no working
This feature of android 12 has been removed. Many people complained about the constant presence (green icons) when using face unlocking, for example.

When I use the app actively I do not need a notification icon. After all, it is clear to me when I turn on the camera that a camera is in use or when I turn on a dictaphone that uses a microphone

We are not "official MIUI 13" and we're not trying to imitate the Global ROM. Our ROM mixes China ROM features with Global ROM ones, as well as our own features.
Another example is our usage of MIUI Permission Manager, rather than Google Permission Controller as it is on an official Global ROM.

Learn the features then, don't compare us to other ROMs.
Alright, sorry and thanks for response, btw please do u have any solution to mi fitness? Because map tracking not working in Europe (Its China map) And i can't download official mi fitness from googleplay, already tried to remove (system app) mi fitness but googleplay still can't download mi fitness

Alright, sorry and thanks for response, btw please do u have any solution to mi fitness? Because map tracking not working in Europe (Its China map) And i can't download official mi fitness from googleplay, already tried to remove (system app) mi fitness but googleplay still can't download mi fitness
Removing a system app doesn't actually remove it, it just marks it as uninstalled, so it won't help you with installing another app that conflicts with an existing system app.
We're planning on reverting to Health as a system app instead of Chinese Mi Fitness, that will allow installing the Global Mi Fitness without sacrificing MIUI integrations with the Chinese Health/Mi Fitness.
We just don't know how to do that downgrade automatically, without the user being required to run 2 ADB commands before he can install the Global Mi Fitness again.

My Device : Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
Problem: I added the Whatsapp application as a Face definition to the application lock. But I set the Password prompt status to when the device is locked or when I exit the application. It automatically changes to when the device is locked or within 1 minute of exiting the application. How can I fix ?

Please tell a newbie. After the first installation via windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat on mi 10pro. Do I need to do a factory reset or do I not need to do this ?.

Hello, just completed a first install of this rom onto my recently bought poco f3, thank you developers. Just a query: in settings the device is correctly identified as poco f3, but the Google security alert received when setting up seems to think it's a pixel 2- is this possibly going to be an issue at some point? Also, is it a good idea to add twrp recovery now(I know I can't use it for android 12) in the expectation that it could be updated to an android 12 compatible version? I'm just wondering if it will avoid the trouble of losing data and setting up the phone again. Thanks again.

Hello, just completed a first install of this rom onto my recently bought poco f3, thank you developers. Just a query: in settings the device is correctly identified as poco f3, but the Google security alert received when setting up seems to think it's a pixel 2- is this possibly going to be an issue at some point? Also, is it a good idea to add twrp recovery now(I know I can't use it for android 12) in the expectation that it could be updated to an android 12 compatible version? I'm just wondering if it will avoid the trouble of losing data and setting up the phone again. Thanks again.
No worry for that!
Mandatory Trick to pass safety net test. Accept it or turn back to stock rom. lol...
EDIT;
FORGET about TWRP

No worry for that!
Mandatory Trick to pass safety net test. Accept it or turn back to stock rom. lol...
EDIT;
FORGET about TWRP
Thanks, thought there might be some Google storage freebies! Hope you're right about TWRP, it's taking a long time for Google to copy apps over, don't fancy hanging around like this again!

I have a problem with playstore - none of my apps have transferred over using Google, and if I go into playstore I can't get out of it unless I reboot. Nothing installs from playstore either. Poco f3, first install.
Edit: for some reason my phone thought I was using a third party launcher, so I have sorted out gestures, but set up completing is still persistent after 3 hours, even after force stop in playstore. And i still can't install apps separately.

Last edited:
hello guys, a question, I have installed the XIAOMI 12x weekly but it does not allow me to open facebook, you have to put facebook lite, is this normal? thank you

Good afternoon dear developers. Please tell me why Facebook does not start after installing the latest version of the beta firmware? xiaomi 11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-24-19-36-32-357_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-24-19-36-32-357_com.miui.home.png
    693.5 KB · Views: 180
I've been getting these errors while updating. What's going on? It just keeps failing Edit: forgot the device, this Poco F3, updating from previous weekly to new weekly

1650821654038.png

Last edited:
I have a problem with playstore - none of my apps have transferred over using Google, and if I go into playstore I can't get out of it unless I reboot. Nothing installs from playstore either. Poco f3, first install.
Edit: for some reason my phone thought I was using a third party launcher, so I have sorted out gestures, but set up completing is still persistent after 3 hours, even after force stop in playstore. And i still can't install apps separately.
Forget the above, I have done a new fresh install and all good. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.