MIUI 13 22.4.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-27-10-16-21-166_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-27-10-16-21-166_com.android.settings.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: YeezusXO
On lisa, when I connect my phone to my bluetooth speaker or my bluetooth headset, I have the "sound effect" application logo in the notification center which appears after a few minutes. there is just the logo, without text and when I press it nothing happens.
Unable to delete this notification...
Someone has the same problem?
Same problem on apollo, just disable notifications for this app.

11T pro and since miui 12 the google assistant/voice assistant doesnt want to work. When i tried to voice match and asks me to say "ok google" nothing happens like microphone wouldnt listen, but if i blow in microphone bars on screen starts moving, any advice what could be wrong?

Hello,

I have a Poco F3 running on MIUI 12.6 21.5.12 beta ROM (Android 11).
I would like to know if I can update to this week's ROM through fastboot without erasing data/internal storage, as it contains a whole new version of Android (12) and a whole new version of MIUI (13).

Thanks!

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

I know that there is a Notification Bug on Mix 4, but I'm also having it on Mi 11 Pro (mars) since this version.
The notifications are there (Notification Logger App is storing them correctly, Screen lights up on message but it's not shown and no notification sound). If you have popup notifications enabled, they get display for about a second and then get removed.
But every other notification (if phone is not active, popup disabled) get instantly deleted.
Restarting doesn't fix it. Anyone has a workaround or can help me?

• Sad
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Hello,

i have probably found a "bug" after updating my Xiaomi Mi 11 (China Version) with [ xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.8.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip ].
When i start Instagram it immediately closes/crashes.
Note: I am not logged into my instagram account. It crashes before i even can type my credentials.

Question 1: Does anyone else have this kind of problem or a solution?
Question 2: Can i try using the update_rom.bat again without losing any data and could that help?

MI 11 LITE 5G NE New ROM and click to register the LINE app when wearing her number and the app bounced out, so they couldn't use the LINE at all and the IG app is the same. Improve this one. Or is there any way to make it work?

Hello,

i have probably found a "bug" after updating my Xiaomi Mi 11 (China Version) with [ xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.8.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip ].
When i start Instagram it immediately closes/crashes.
Note: I am not logged into my instagram account. It crashes before i even can type my credentials.

Question 1: Does anyone else have this kind of problem or a solution?
Question 2: Can i try using the update_rom.bat again without losing any data and could that help?

Reactions: Kuuhaku64
It's weird. A few days after installing this ROM, on the side panel with widgets, some widgets stop refreshing (like the weather widget). The same thing happened in the previous version a week ago. (clean install with data formatting, POCO F3)

Last edited:
After last 2 or 3 updates my battery is draining very quickly.From 8-9 hours screen on time now i hardly make 5-6 hours. (Poco f2 pro). System launcher, Android system drains much more battery

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
Thank you! I was afraid I would have to erase everything as I would install whole new versions of MIUI and Android.

This is an exclusively global model that does not exist in China..
Therefore, it is only a stable version for him.

I can't find where to disable notifications for this app.
In notification and control center, I can't find the sound effect app
Long press on the empty notification > click on notification button > disable

Or

Go to settings > manage applications > installed applications > type [app name] in search bar > click on "show system apps" if searched app not displaying > notifications > diable

Reactions: alexielle51
anyone faceing the problem, that there is no cloud backup possible ?

Backup not possible "No Server connection"

But it shows "Last Backup 2022-04-28"

22.4.20 and now with 22.4.27 rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-28-17-16-42-361_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-28-17-16-42-361_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2022-04-28-17-18-15-466_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-28-17-18-15-466_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Reactions: mdfkz