MIUI 13 22.4.27/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music widget no longer displays in Control Center even if it's turned on.
Also, both Health app and Mi Fitness stopped recording data.

Build seems to be stable though. (.29 - Mi 11)

@Igor Eisberg thanks for the update. Quick question, everytime I update the rom, I would need to extract and patch the boot image to maintain magisk root. Is there a shorter process to maintain root after updating?

• Angry
Reactions: biscoot
Hi developers thanks for all of your hard work.

Is there a way that I can get back the sleep widget on the app vault, it was there in the last week beta rom but now there is only steps counter widget. I guess this this happened because the health app was changed in this update.
No, there isn't.

@Igor Eisberg thanks for the update. Quick question, everytime I update the rom, I would need to extract and patch the boot image to maintain magisk root. Is there a shorter process to maintain root after updating?
No, there isn't. Not the right place to talk about root.

any suggestions so that the mi fitness of the play store displays the steps in the widget?
What suggestions? It's an external app, there's nothing anyone can do.

I noticed a similar error. When I leave the Whatsapp screen open and the phone locks, when returning the keyboard does not work directly. It only works when leaving the conversation and entering it again. This only happens when returning straight to the app's conversation window from the lock screen. This happened on Telegram too.

I can CONFIRM this same error in Poco F3 with WhatsApp version 2.22.10.12

Reactions: seelo
I updated my Mi 11 to version 22.4.29 to see if it fixed the bugs that were from 22.4.27, but the same remains.
1- Music control disappeared from the Control center; 2- When placing the video option on the main camera, the application simply crashes and exits to the home screen, showing an error;
3- The notification center is becoming transparent out of nowhere, and it is oscillating between bluer and everything transparent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-30-12-13-24-889_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-30-12-13-24-889_com.android.chrome.png
    539.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_2022-04-30-12-15-54-744_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-30-12-15-54-744_com.android.settings.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: Birraque
I updated my Mi 11 to version 22.4.29 to see if it fixed the bugs that were from 22.4.27, but the same remains.
1- Music control disappeared from the Control center; 2- When placing the video option on the main camera, the application simply crashes and exits to the home screen, showing an error;
3- The notification center is becoming transparent out of nowhere, and it is oscillating between bluer and everything transparent.
Becoming transparent? Sounds like you restored Google settings from a non-MIUI ROM or something.
Read last question in FAQ: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-known-issues-weekly-faq.46800/

Battery drain so fast!
bug as usual on WhatsApp like some post before.
Poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-30-17-44-42-191_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-30-17-44-42-191_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Birraque

1) Same on Poco F3, none Music Control even when activated on settings. But still working on Notification when some music is playing.
2) Video option is working fine on my device.
3) Control Center working smoothly.

Regards,

Reactions: Mymymi
The sharing through Xiaomi Files app MIUI EU Weekly standard version 4.3.4.4 is not working on Poco F3.
After any file selected (file, doc, photo or apk) and selected to share nothing happens.
How can we handle it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Note: It isn't a new reported issue => Poco F3 miui 13 Stable 13.0.2 or 13.0.3 file sharing is not working

Regards,

Try this: Security -> (scroll down to the Toolbox panel) -> Secure sharing -> disable both toggles.

Hi Gogocar62,

I can confirm the steps above could workaround the buggy from Xiaomi Dev side.
Thank you very much! File sharing is working fine now.

Cheers, ;-)

Thanks for this new version, wish it has solved some of my bugs, but none were, additionally a new one appeared, kind of very bad;
When using twitch app and turning the phone to horizontal mode, my screen display will then appears on only half of my screen with the other half staying black.
It's then not possible to use the touch screen anymore, the picture get distorted and touches do not respond accurately anymore, only way to use the phone again is long press on power button to reboot it (thanks god otherwise I d need to wait the phone to run out of battery every time the bug appears).

Other bugs I have are:
- Mi Video displayed in monochromacy (for the last 3 / 4 versions)
- Screenshot cannot be deleted / modified when sharing with another app
- Native app seem to return empty notification (has shared by someone in previous version)

I m considering moving back to stable given there doesn't seem to be a fix to those issues rather that format :(

I m thinking those recurring issues might be due to the none use of TWRP where you could clean the darwik cache ?
Food for thought...

Anyway, big thanks to the devs for keeping up with all those ROMs, cheers!

Edit: saw there was another version on venus, will be trying and update my post

Last edited:
On the miui 13 file manager i cant share anything. Only with the google play mi file manager there it works.
Also when i was on stable, it also was not possible to share something.
Does anyone have the same Problem?

Since I made a donation more than 2 months ago I couldn’t use a Weekly in my Mix 4 due to the notifications delay bug.
I’m a lucky guy…

Status
Not open for further replies.