MIUI 13 22.4.27/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a mix 4 and its on its way currently so I'm preparing myself to flash it later on will I need to lock my bootloader to make google pay work and can you lock it with this rom flashed via fastboot or must it stay unlocked and google pay will continue to work ?

Reactions: geoorg
Rom is good and i like it. I want to suggest that in an incoming call, the photo should go full screen.

Thanks for letting me know as in past I flashed xiaomi.eu roms via twrp so didn't know if fastboot ones are any different and didn't wanna brick my new mix 4 by accident
If you don’t want to have the notifications delay bug, flash the Stable ROM, not the Weekly.

Reactions: MaRiOcZ
I'm on stable since I bought the mix 4, and pretty concerned that the stable 13.0.4.0 is based on a january china rom. Should I be concerned...security-wise? We're in May...
About 70% of users use phones with Android 10 and lower. This means that they have security updates older than 2 years.

And you're panicking here for four months.
.;)

Last edited:
Huge battery drain in this update.
I know you'll tell me to install stable rom but battery drain is huge and it's there

From poco f3 via Tapatalk
On my POCO F3, the battery is very good. At night, consumption is around 0.3% / hour. When using the webbrowser and YOUTUBE, the battery consumption is 6% -7% per hour. Do a clean MIUI install with data formatting. It seems to me that often some problems arise from installing MIUI in the form of an "update". A clean installation often solves many problems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-02-08-18-27-579_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-02-08-18-27-579_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I too experienced some really fast battery drain on my K40 Pro. Battery dropped from 50% to 23% with only 30min of gaming. According to Battery Tab, the game only used 8% of battery and I have no idea what media extractor is and I believe the screen has used way too much power too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-02-20-09-38-445_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-02-20-09-38-445_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
On my POCO F3, the battery is very good. At night, consumption is around 0.3% / hour. When using the webbrowser and YOUTUBE, the battery consumption is 6% -7% per hour. Do a clean MIUI install with data formatting. It seems to me that often some problems arise from installing MIUI in the form of an "update". A clean installation often solves many problems.

MIUI 13 drain more battery when in use compared with Stock MIUI 12.5 because it isn't optimized by Xiaomi Dev Team side yet. It isn't MIUI EU Weekly or Stable related.

Last edited:
Reactions: minotavros
I've got some large battery drain on my F3 with this version, hadn't with other updates... I don't want to reinstall all my apps and set everything up again...

I've got some large battery drain on my F3 with this version, hadn't with other updates... I don't want to reinstall all my apps and set everything up again...
I did a Factory Reset after this latest Weekly build and Battery Drain when in use still here.

Reactions: seelo
I have a huge battery drain on my Mi 11 venus.... Stats showing "SHELL" is the thing that drains te battery??? Please tell me what is this?

I have an issue on the latest MIUI Weekly Mi 11 Pro.

If I am writing something for example in WhatsApp and I am switching off the display and turn it on again to continue writing the message it is not placing the letters anymore.
I can hit buttons but no text appears. Haven't had this issue before.

Only solution is to close the app and open it up again.

Reactions: Motox and Birraque
I have an issue on the latest MIUI Weekly Mi 11 Pro.

If I am writing something for example in WhatsApp and I am switching off the display and turn it on again to continue writing the message it is not placing the letters anymore.
I can hit buttons but no text appears. Haven't had this issue before.

Only solution is to close the app and open it up again.
Confirmed. No need to close the app though, just tap three dots on upper right corner and tap back to text field.

Reactions: gfsluc and Motox
Status
Not open for further replies.