MIUI 13 22.4.27/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone here is using SwiftKey. This rom seems to have problems with keyboard entry inside messaging apps. Need to go to conversation list and back to the individual or group conversation to be able to input
I'm not using SwiftKey (disabled) button at keyboard. But I have installed 3 languages and when need to shift between then I just keep pressed <space bar>.
I have no issues with WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, ...

Not sure if anyone here is using SwiftKey. This rom seems to have problems with keyboard entry inside messaging apps. Need to go to conversation list and back to the individual or group conversation to be able to input
It doesn't just happen with that keyboard, it also happens with Google's. Some users have already reported this bug. It's not a critical bug but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Is it ok?
When i rotate the device, all quick settings (control panel) are on right side while notification panel still on center.

Device: poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-08-10-28-02-030_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-08-10-28-02-030_com.android.chrome.png
    498.9 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_2022-05-08-10-28-06-603_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-08-10-28-06-603_com.android.chrome.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Reactions: lpetflo
For those with poco f3, can you use audio effects on a bluetooth device with this rom?
I'm asking because I can't since latest stable.

Way too many bugs for me in this release. I'll stay on 22.2.23. Almost 0 issues. There are 2 bugs i know that could be related:

- This one exists from as long as i have a Xiaomi phone from MIUI 10. Sometimes if you launch the camera from lockscreen the touch button to take photo doesn't work; you either have to use the shutter physical volume button or close (by locking) and relaunch the camera app. No idea why it happens

- The other could be either system of app related but for the Facebook app after sometime in background (i have it locked to stay open) if you click on a photo it will not fully load, meaning the buttons and information of the photo post like description, likes, comments etc will not appear and the only way to fix it is to close the facebook app and relaunch it. I believe i can reproduced it 100% if the facebook app is closed, to launch it by clicking "view profile" in one of your Messenger contacts. Then it will introduce this bug. But i believe is Facebook app bug.

It doesn't just happen with that keyboard, it also happens with Google's. Some users have already reported this bug. It's not a critical bug but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Thanks mate. Thought I was the only one having this strange issue

Using this build on Mi 11 Ultra 4 days ago. Since then the phone have randomly turned off once a day so I need to turn it back on again, except now when it happend with 5 min between.

Anyone else having similar issue? Thinking if it's software or if it's time to order a new battery.

Using this build on Mi 11 Ultra 4 days ago. Since then the phone have randomly turned off once a day so I need to turn it back on again, except now when it happend with 5 min between.

Anyone else having similar issue? Thinking if it's software or if it's time to order a new battery.
No problem here with my MI 11 Ultra.

after some time testing the last compilation I have seen that in the redmi 9t it presents some failures

the network disconnects out of nowhere wifi in this case

the device hangs for approximately 5 minutes sometimes even longer I decide whether to wait for it to react or restart it I have had to do it

some applications close unexpectedly and without explanation

there is a lot of lag in the execution of various tasks

the performance in the battery is terrible a load goes away in a day with normal uses no games or excesses

the use of ram memory is excessive from there the lag I suppose

well that's what i remember right now

Hello, first off, thanks the effort for making this ROM.
I have an with several calendar widget that seems to stuck/loading forever, tried different version and it's the same issue persisting. I don't have Mi Fitness and I have disable the health app.

Does anyone know any solution for this?

It is an upgrade from Miui 12.6 weekly. I think it is 21.11.3. No root.
Anyone has similar issue for lmi pro where enabling PIN lock and reboot the phone thereafter, it will bootloop everytime you swipe to unlock the screen.

Yes this mix 4 situation is unbelievable. obviously nothing to do wit the devs here they do a great job. But i am considering selling it and going back to samsung or oppo.

So long as i have fast charging im happy, and the bugs in this thing make it seem like a kids toy. Never again.

• Sad
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
Hi,

I have a Mi 10 Pro and starting from 18 July 2022, there will be no Weekly Roms for my device.
What do you advise me to do from this date. Do I stay on that latest version or is it better to change to a stable version?

Thanks

Hi, sorry for off-topic, please help me with some info:
Poco F4 GT will receive weekly xiaomi.eu versions?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.