MIUI 13 22.4.27/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
I think this version is certainly performing, but unfortunately a couple of very important elements are still missing: the immersive full-screen navigation of the apps (without status bar or with transparent status bar overlaid) and the use of third-party lancher without navigation bar and using full screen gestures.
Anyone have news of updates in this direction, coming soon?
Unfortunately these features are only present in custom ROMs, which for most things are still inferior to MIUI
thanksss :)

• Angry
Reactions: JiaiJ
The global version of the gallery is much better, it could be placed here, I like this version here by dialer, (the Google one is horrible). the assistant is also a differential for me too. super wallpaper What is the reason for not being able to choose to connect as global?

The global version of the gallery is much better, it could be placed here, I like this version here by dialer, (the Google one is horrible). the assistant is also a differential for me too. super wallpaper What is the reason for not being able to choose to connect as global?
"connect as global"? What?
Anyway, we keep stock Gallery, not sure what makes you think that the Global variant is "better", considering it has fewer features.

Reactions: Ricardo Martins
It's been a long time that I have lost the icon to edit the shortcuts in the notification bar, like Wifi, BT, and all that stuff.. anyone knows how to edit that? I remember it was an icon with 4 squares!

It's been a long time that I have lost the icon to edit the shortcuts in the notification bar, like Wifi, BT, and all that stuff.. anyone knows how to edit that? I remember it was an icon with 4 squares!
A new Control center was introduced, in case you're out of the loop. You can't edit that, and you couldn't before (except for one multi-purpose tile that could be changed to show Data usage, Steps, etc, which is no longer available).

"connect as global"? What?
Anyway, we keep stock Gallery, not sure what makes you think that the Global variant is "better", considering it has fewer features.
the AI function to remove lines and people, in addition to 3 types of beautiful skies but I remember using version 13.5 (supposedly)

the AI function to remove lines and people, in addition to 3 types of beautiful skies but I remember using version 13.5 (supposedly)
There's the "Erase" function when you edit a photo, then "Remove lines" and "Remove people".
Don't know what "3 types of beautiful skies" you're talking about, but there are plenty on our ROMs of different types: "Sunny", "Evening", "Night" and "Dynamic".

Here also on Mi 11, videos edited in video effects also do not open in gallery.
Don't know what this is about, videos with effects open fine.

Reactions: Ricardo Martins
There's the "Erase" function when you edit a photo, then "Remove lines" and "Remove people".
Don't know what "3 types of beautiful skies" you're talking about, but there are plenty on our ROMs of different types: "Sunny", "Evening", "Night" and "Dynamic".

Don't know what this is about, videos with effects open fine.
thanks for the information about erasing, about the templates in sky mode I've been using it for a while I just saw 3 different ones in the version I mentioned.

Just looks like the Mi Account isn't passed correctly at some point. Not sure how we can help with that though.
Feedback report sent to Xiaomi since I disabled almost everything related with Xiaomi account and backup at Privacy settings and manual or automatic Backup doesn't work.

Regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-11-09-27-34-264_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-11-09-27-34-264_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2022-05-11-09-28-08-428_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-11-09-28-08-428_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot_2022-05-11-09-28-31-225_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-11-09-28-31-225_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_20220511_094324.jpg
    IMG_20220511_094324.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 142
Hi guys,
Please help me urgently:
While I was running the update script, I had a power loss on my PC .... and the update didn't finalize...
At this moment, the phone is not powering on.
Can I recover it or do I throw it to garbage?
Please @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg help me with an answer (I know you are the masters).
Thank you very much!

Hi guys,
Please help me urgently:
While I was running the update script, I had a power loss on my PC .... and the update didn't finalize...
Please @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg help me with an answer (I know you are the masters).
Thank you very much!
reboot into fastboot by power button + volume down and run installation again.

Hi guys,
Please help me urgently:
Thank you very much!
You're exaggerating. We're not hardware technicians. If your device can't boot to fastboot mode and is not recognized by the PC, then I'm not sure there's anything you can do without an intrusive test point procedure that should be performed by a phone repair service and involves device disassembly (hence intrusive)...

Hi guys,
Please help me urgently:
Thank you very much!
if none of the button combinations work, search the web for how to activate EDL mode

A new Control center was introduced, in case you're out of the loop. You can't edit that, and you couldn't before (except for one multi-purpose tile that could be changed to show Data usage, Steps, etc, which is no longer available).
Yep, thanks! I tried now the new center and yes, I can edit the icons, BUT, when you are using the phone in horizontal mode, the second line of icons doesn't work... Because ... Don't work :D

Good morning, my poco f2 pro, when I'm talking it loses the sim connection, it tells me that the mobile doesn't have a sim, I restart the phone and then it works again, but surely the error happens again in the next call. a greeting.

You're exaggerating. We're not hardware technicians. If your device can't boot to fastboot mode and is not recognized by the PC, then I'm not sure there's anything you can do without an intrusive test point procedure that should be performed by a phone repair service and involves device disassembly (hence intrusive)...
I have removed the back cover and enter in EDL mode.
The problem is that I don't have an authorized Xiaomi account for EDL flash and didn't find a patched firehose file poco f2 pro / K30 Pro to bypass the authorization...
Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.