MIUI 13 22.4.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my MI 10T Pro with 22.4.7 I don`t see the option to pin massages in Messenger app. Did Xiaomi remove this feature or is this a bug?
I searched the forum, but couldn`t find an answer.
Thanks.

On my MI 10T Pro with 22.4.7 I don`t see the option to pin massages in Messenger app. Did Xiaomi remove this feature or is this a bug?
I searched the forum, but couldn`t find an answer.
Thanks.
It's only available when "Group messages automatically" is enabled in the settings.

Reactions: biscoot
When i take a picture on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g ne and open it, it says that wait until all photos are processed then suddenly the file become isn't supported or files are corrupted. How to fix that? I'm on latest weekly beta of Xiaomi 11 lite 5g Ne. Thank you.

I have Poco F2 pro, and I have currently installed version MIUI 12.6 21.11.3. Is it safe for my phone to upgrade via script to version WEEKLY 22.4.7?
I found on You Tube guide for update via script, but I am not sure if my version of software is to old to support this new one?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have Poco F2 pro, and I have currently installed version MIUI 12.6 21.11.3. Is it safe for my phone to upgrade via script to version WEEKLY 22.4.7?
I found on You Tube guide for update via script, but I am not sure if my version of software is to old to support this new one?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
everything is described here…

Reactions: JiaiJ and biscoot
I have lisa (xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne) and I wanted to know if the battery is as good on xiaomi.eu 13 stable as I like weekly and the adjustable sidebar. I also wanted to know if flashing the stock modem.img (from xiaomi EEA) on .eu improves netowork or battery, as always great work!

Hello, i have poco f3 and i have installed xiaomi.eu weekly 22.3.30 bcs on 22.4.7 i have SDK problem when the phone trying too boot, so i revert to old one, btw, i found a bug?? maybe, i dont know, when we put poco f3 with 120hz, he have 120hz all the time, not dynamic 120hz, this are bad for battery, but is are a bug or isnt not??
thanks for all team EU !!

Hello, i have poco f3 and i have installed xiaomi.eu weekly 22.3.30 bcs on 22.4.7 i have SDK problem when the phone trying too boot, so i revert to old one, btw, i found a bug?? maybe, i dont know, when we put poco f3 with 120hz, he have 120hz all the time, not dynamic 120hz, this are bad for battery, but is are a bug or isnt not??
thanks for all team EU !!
120hz drain battery faster & its not a bug

120hz drain battery faster & its not a bug
but the poco f3 have 120hz dynamic on stock rom, when u dont touch on the phone appear 60hz, and 120hz works when u touch on phone... also, dynamic hz sometimes works and sometimes not working, on 22.3.30 /22.4.7.... so thats why i think is a bug from weekly

After reboot or switching from second space, the icons and fonts get really small. Force stopping the stock launcher and clearing cache reverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.