MIUI 13 22.4.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
good news about Redmi 9T

The build number of the internally released Redmi 9T Android 12 update is 22.4.2. We also need to mention that this device will receive the MIUI 13 update. The Android 12-based MIUI 13 update that will be released for this device will significantly increase the device’s performance and improve system stability. It will not be limited to this, it will be presented to you in many features.

Hello! Redmi 9t
can anyone tell me why it is impossible to send a file to WhatsApp or telegram from the gallery?

I tried to update but it gave me an error while updating the rom. What do I do now? Do I put the previous rom?

Poco F2 Pro. Everything works right. Made clean flash with format data. there is only a little problem. When i do a reset factory default from setting menu the phone enter in bootloop because go to recovery TWRP I had install in A11. The solution is a long press power botton and the phone reboot OK.

There is any way to remove TWRP or reflash an original android 12 recovery ? Asume that way make work "reset factory default" menu

Poco F2 Pro. Everything works right. Made clean flash with format data. there is only a little problem. When i do a reset factory default from setting menu the phone enter in bootloop because go to recovery TWRP I had install in A11. The solution is a long press power botton and the phone reboot OK.

There is any way to remove TWRP or reflash an original android 12 recovery ? Asume that way make work "reset factory default" menu
Just fastboot install with data format latest stable or weekly.

Hi. I'm currently on mi 10t pro stable global Rom, v12.5.10. can i flash the latest eu Rom then lock my phone as i wanna use apps that doesn't allow rooting? Thanks
The EU ROM doesn't have root by default, and you should be able to use all apps since it passes SafetyNet checks. No need to relock.

Could I use the fastboot method for installing the last rom (weekly 22.4.7) in a MI 10 which is running Android 11 or is it mandatory doing it via recovery?

I don't know if this is a rom problem but my mi fitness app showed that could not update through playstore after I unistall it I could not even install it again.....in my other phones its ok......i tried through apk nothing (said that it was unofficial) is there sth that i can do???

Reactions: xdrdaniel
Hello,
First time i have problem with root after update to this version.
After update, i patch boot img with last magisk canary and flash it,
After boot the launcher is crashing and i cant use the phone.
What the difference now?
Thank you

Hello everyone I have a mi 10T pro,
Thanks a lot to devs for making a great work,
I'd like to know if someone else is having issues trying to install fonts from "theme" app I always got the error message:

getorder|200003

Thanks in advance

Sorry for asking - but i am not shure how to do.

Coming from Poco F3 stable 13.0.3 --> Update to 22.04.6/7 via update or clean install?

Thanks and sorry for bothering :/

Sorry for asking - but i am not shure how to do.

Coming from Poco F3 stable 13.0.3 --> Update to 22.04.6/7 via update or clean install?

Thanks and sorry for bothering :/
its described in very detail here…

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable

windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

My experience with Mix 4:
After updating from 10/21/20 (A11) to 22.3.30-22.4.7 (A12), at first glance everything looks good, but after a day of use, strong slowdowns and friezes appear in the settings and half of non-system applications (you have to force close applications). Only rebooting the device helps, but after a day, strong friezes appear again.

I installed different versions of Magisk (latest Stable and Canary), changed outdated input methods (someone advised), disabled overlays. But the friezes appear again a day later.

I'm having problems recording route tracks in running apps, after 5-10 minutes of recording with the screen turned off, the recording stops, and after the screen is turned on, the recording continues. I'm still testing different settings for this behavior.

Whatsapp: I have no problems with notification delays in this and other messengers. I only have a delay in notifications in Instagram direct messages, but this has always been since the beginning of last summer in Xiaomi.eu on Miui 12.

There are. Extract the ZIP properly.
@Igor Eisberg, Cheers Igor (Transaction ID: 20993305046829423).

In the words of the great DJ Khaled "You Da Best". Havnt used a xiaomi phone for a while but will give this budget beast (mi 11 lite 5g ne) a test :). I understand that most dynamic widgets (ios look alikes) work only in china/china roms, but do I understsand correctly that those new Dynamic Clock and Weather widgets do work on for example on latest weekly builds like the 22.4.6/7 ?

Mix 4 current known serious issues.
1. WhatsApp sync issues. Likely other apps are experiencing the same but for me it is frustrating on WhatsApp.
2. Gmail cannot deal with attachment. Failed to download etc. Impossible to fix with permissions.

Reactions: MaRiOcZ
@Igor Eisberg, Cheers Igor (Transaction ID: 20993305046829423).

In the words of the great DJ Khaled "You Da Best". Havnt used a xiaomi phone for a while but will give this budget beast (mi 11 lite 5g ne) a test :). I understand that most dynamic widgets (ios look alikes) work only in china/china roms, but do I understsand correctly that those new Dynamic Clock and Weather widgets do work on for example on latest weekly builds like the 22.4.6/7 ?
Thank you mate. Yes, we use the same App vault as China, but we use our own server for the shortcuts and widgets, so we have full control over that content now.

Mix 4 current known serious issues.
1. WhatsApp sync issues. Likely other apps are experiencing the same but for me it is frustrating on WhatsApp.
2. Gmail cannot deal with attachment. Failed to download etc. Impossible to fix with permissions.
yes..that's true..idk when they can fix this prob..4 weeks already since update from 22.3.3.. that's why i moved to stable..Whatsapp is important for me..

Reactions: RM199724
Status
Not open for further replies.