MIUI 13 22.5.31/6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, there is an other issue with the Xiaomi "Downloads" app where the main part displays in white while I'm on Dark mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-04-02-14-01-945_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-02-14-01-945_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 238
Yes I have the same issue on Mi 10T. I fixed this problem by installing the newest System-UI Plugin APK from APKMirror : https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaom...-ui-plug-in-13-0-1-83-1-android-apk-download/
Also, you can't install system apps with the default package installer, so install the Google Package Installer from this link to be able to download System-UI Plugin APK : https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/package-installer/
c/c: @Igor Eisberg

The current Weekly 22.5.31 came with a buggy System UI Plug-in version 13.0.1.76.0 from Xiaomi Beta CN. The new version 13.0.1.83.1 seems to fix the white & black floating windows mess.
But I prefer to wait until next MIUI EU build to fix it.

Regards,

Reactions: Skallr
Mi 10 here, 22.5.31
Unable to edit app location permission via Settings - menu won't scrolling. Workaround - temporarily using smaller screen scale.
doc_2022-06-04_09-40-11.gif

Bug on mi10pro: still the volume buttons only recognize some media apps, for example gallery Videos or WhatsApp voice message/ videos only change notification volume, not media volume.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-04-15-39-16-226_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-15-39-16-226_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 186
Bug on mi10pro: still the volume buttons only recognize some media apps, for example gallery Videos or WhatsApp voice message/ videos only change notification volume, not media volume.
Try changing this setting

Settings > sound & vibration > additional settings > default volume control stream

Set to "media"

I know this workaround, but it worked until April and in stock rom as well. Thank you for your work.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

I am currently using K30P ZOOM
Brushed 22.5.31/6.1, the response is as follows
1. I can wake up with OK GOOGLE when the screen is off
2. Third party LAUNCHER OK
3. in 22.05.18 camera app start slow, has been normal.

No other problems found so far Thanks to the team's efforts

Reactions: geoorg
Hi @Igor Eisberg

I use the GMail app v. 2022.5.01.449051655.Release as Microsoft Exchange Business365 client and everything worked smoothly on Poco F3.
After the last update Weekly 22.5.31 my Exchange account were vanish from the default MIUI Contacts and Dialer v. 12.3.3.7
Don't being possible to add new contacts or edit existing ones is a huge day-by-day problem for me. How can we handle this? Anyone else with the same issue/bug?

Screenshot_2022-06-04-13-04-16-879_com.android.contacts.jpg

NOTE: My EMail is sync/push fine. Only the MIUI Contacts and Dialer app has issues now.

EDITED: After updating the version today through Google Play, the GMail app is working fine with the Contacts and Dialer app.

Regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-04-13-55-26-680-edit_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-13-55-26-680-edit_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_2022-06-04-13-55-00-952-edit_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-13-55-00-952-edit_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20220606_172637.jpg
    IMG_20220606_172637.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20220606_172540.jpg
    IMG_20220606_172540.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20220606_172358.jpg
    IMG_20220606_172358.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Hi @Igor Eisberg

I use the GMail app v. 2022.5.01.449051655.Release as Microsoft Exchange Business365 client and everything worked smoothly on Poco F3.
After the last update Weekly 22.5.31 my Exchange account were vanish from the default MIUI Contacts and Dialer v. 12.3.3.7
Don't being possible to add new contacts or edit existing ones is a huge day-by-day problem for me. How can we handle this? Anyone else with the same issue/bug?

View attachment 42560

NOTE: My EMail is sync/push fine. Only the MIUI Contacts and Dialer app has issues now.

Regards,
No idea, never had "Microsoft Exchange Business365".

No idea, never had "Microsoft Exchange Business365".
Thanks for your reply and great work on MIUI EU.
I understand that you never used Exchange mail but the issue doesn't related with server side. In fact mail client (GMail App) is working smoothly even contacts can be reach through Gmail and MIUI Contacts and Dialer app.
The issue is that after latest Weekly build MIUI Contacts and Dialer app can't edit or add Exchange contacts even them still there on contacts list to call and available for all other apps installed on the system. I don't know if MIUI Contacts and Dialer version changed this Weekly or another mess from Xiaomi Dev side but since you are on drive seat of MIUI EU Dev I'm asking could you assist to handle it?

Regards and thanks in advance,

Thanks for your reply and great work on MIUI EU.
I understand that you never used Exchange mail but the issue doesn't related with server side. In fact mail client (GMail App) is working smoothly even contacts can be reach through Gmail and MIUI Contacts and Dialer app.
The issue is that after latest Weekly build MIUI Contacts and Dialer app can't edit or add Exchange contacts even them still there on contacts list to call and available for all other apps installed on the system. I don't know if MIUI Contacts and Dialer version changed this Weekly or another mess from Xiaomi Dev side but since you are on drive seat of MIUI EU Dev I'm asking could you assist to handle it?

Regards and thanks in advance,
I have no way of doing so. Like I said, I don't have this product, which means we don't touch anything related to it, because I can't even test it before pushing changes to our build automation system.

I have no way of doing so. Like I said, I don't have this product, which means we don't touch anything related to it, because I can't even test it before pushing changes to our build automation system.
No problem and thanks again for inputs.
I only can imagine that's another mess/bug with Xiaomi apps and it will be fix in the next build.

Regards,

No problem and thanks again for inputs.
I only can imagine that's another mess/bug with Xiaomi apps and it will be fix in the next build.

Regards,
Yes, it's not unusual for Xiaomi to screw up something for international users, but remember that these are based on China ROM builds that are meant for users in Mainland China, so it's only a matter of time until they notice it.

By the way, there is an other issue with the Xiaomi "Downloads" app where the main part displays in white while I'm on Dark mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-05-16-19-39-011-edit_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-05-16-19-39-011-edit_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 128
in this update the system has been reading it takes a long time to respond, it is not as fluid as the previous version
Poço f3

Hi @all,

first time that I installed a Custom ROM for my Mi11 Venus.

I noticed that fast scrolling down at the Custom version ist not so smooth as in the Original Version, it is sometimes stuttering when I scroll fast one or two pages in PDF´s or Internet Pages. Resolution and Freqence is the same than in the original version (FHD+ and 120Hz)

And then,
where can I change the Standard App to open, for Example, a PDF or a .doc File? I am always asked whith wich App the PDF will be opend.
The same by Hyperlinks, I am NOT using the Mi Browser, but all Hyperlinks will be opend with this Browser, the same by youtoube links, all of them will be opend by Mi Browser, but I wish to open them all in new Pipe.

Is this a Bug, a feature or am I simply too stupid to change this?

Reactions: Birraque
Anyone else getting empty notification from MIUI Gallary app when opening Gallery app?

I also noticet that scheduled time for battery saver doesn`t work.
Same here. Mi11 Ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-05-15-14-56-575-edit_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-05-15-14-56-575-edit_lockscreen.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: TaFNC
Hi @all,

first time that I installed a Custom ROM for my Mi11 Venus.

I noticed that fast scrolling down at the Custom version ist not so smooth as in the Original Version, it is sometimes stuttering when I scroll fast one or two pages in PDF´s or Internet Pages. Resolution and Freqence is the same than in the original version (FHD+ and 120Hz)

And then,
where can I change the Standard App to open, for Example, a PDF or a .doc File? I am always asked whith wich App the PDF will be opend.
The same by Hyperlinks, I am NOT using the Mi Browser, but all Hyperlinks will be opend with this Browser, the same by youtoube links, all of them will be opend by Mi Browser, but I wish to open them all in new Pipe.

Is this a Bug, a feature or am I simply too stupid to change this?

I agree that fast/slow scrolling down at Weekly MIUI EU doesn't smoothly as stock Xiaomi MIUI Stable on Poco F3.

Regards,

Reactions: Huaywrise
I agree that fast/slow scrolling down at Weekly MIUI EU doesn't smoothly as stock Xiaomi MIUI Stable on Poco F3.

Regards,
Same. I'm not on this weekly, but the one from three weeks ago, and I feel the same. I went from stable to that weekly and immediately noticed it.

Disabling extended ram made it better, or not as obvious.

Reactions: Deneb and Birraque
Status
Not open for further replies.