MIUI 13 22.7.13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got errors at the end of installer, I do not remember exactly but some like can not mount system and others volumes.

MI 11

Update perform on mi 11
I find the quality of the photos a little less good especially the "super moon" mode and I still find it greedy in terms of battery power.

I noticed an improvement after the "System UI Plug-in" version 13.0.2.20.0 update that came with Weekly 22.7.13
Now when changing DPI in Developer Mode \ Smallest Width the size of the Control Panel interface doesn't change anymore on Poco F3.

Regards,
Maybe it's a bug, next week they'll fix it and it will go back to being small on higher dpi. :emoji_laughing:

Update: bug is fixed after restart. (I told you it was a bug!)

Last edited:
I know this is the last update for Mi 10 but will there be another run on 13.5? I read somewhere that Mi 10 is included in the list of devices that will get 13.5.

I have a Mi 10, this is the last weekly rom, to continue the updates, do you have to go to the building with a reset of the phone? or is there the next stable that allows you to update as the first time without reset?

I have a Mi 10, this is the last weekly rom, to continue the updates, do you have to go to the building with a reset of the phone? or is there the next stable that allows you to update as the first time without reset?
The recommended strategy is to format data, you won't get a stable that is a guaranteed upgrade (but you are free to try)

I noticed an improvement after the "System UI Plug-in" version 13.0.2.20.0 update that came with Weekly 22.7.13
Now when changing DPI in Developer Mode \ Smallest Width the size of the Control Panel interface doesn't change anymore on Poco

Now when changing DPI in Developer Mode \ Smallest Width the size of the Control Panel interface doesn't change anymore on Poco F3.

Regards,
I send a lot of Suggestions about control panel, and notificication icons , bar, clock etc to remain same size after dpi change and finally they got this? cool

Hello I'm new and installed last week weekly rom on my mi 11. How can I update ? OTA didn't work. I have to download rom and just flash with TWRP without format data ? Thanks for answers

Mi home notifications still can't be intercepted by other apps, like Zepp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-15-10-05-40-853_com.huami.watch.hmwatchmanager-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-15-10-05-40-853_com.huami.watch.hmwatchmanager-edit.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 463
  • Screenshot_2022-07-15-10-44-17-929_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-15-10-44-17-929_com.miui.home.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 482
  • Screenshot_2022-07-15-10-49-09-746_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-15-10-49-09-746_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    680.8 KB · Views: 492
Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, I'm thinking of buying a Redmi note 9T 5G, and I get confused when looking for models that accept xiaomi eu roms... is there a version available for this model?, thank you very much... when they put here, Redmi 9T, does it mean that it is the same model as 5G?

Poco F2 Pro here. For the third week in a row...video clips...audio clips and audio messages freeze when playing in any video player or in WhatsApp. Had to rollback again... I'm gonna wait for next week...Might have to go stable if this isn't fixed since weekly builds are basically done with for this device. It's been a good run....had a lot of fun with you guys. See you around

Cloud backup is working !!! (yeah) and I dont know if it was mentioned yet, the mobile data useage is back in the new control center !! (more yeah !)

after month and weeks... this is a weekly in my taste ! :D:D

Reactions: lekzzz
Hey, can't seem to manage to get root lately, tried fastbooting a few patches images in different weekelys and even flashing with twrp, am I'm doing soemthing wrong?

Reactions: Tomáš Kroupa
The fastboot package method is so convenient. Just download, unzip, and run.
Why change to TWRP.....
is it difficult to prepare fastboot package ?

Status
Not open for further replies.