MIUI 13 22.7.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn - I loved the fastboot updates...

'Til the last fastboot update, everything was ok with my Poco F3. But than i "had to" install twrp and update there :mad:
I first used twrp 3.6.2_12-RedmiK40-RedmiPOCOF3_v3.7_A12-alioth-skkk_f077017d.img and updated to v3.8.3 - both Versions couldn't decrypt data partition because of "wrong pin", but the used pin is definitely right. I only can update with OTG-Stick. to "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_22.7.13_v13-12.zip".

What must i do to sucessfully decrypt data in twrp-recovery????

Btw: DualApps are buggy....

actually i'm updating with OTG.Stick xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_22.7.21_v13-12.zip

Last edited:
I also uninstalled the Google app. And I have reinstalled it, but the wizard does not work, it does not allow to activate the selector. neither with erasing data etc.

Yes, but at least with the Poco F3, it does not solve the impossibility of activating "OK Google".
The activation switch is inactive "Hey Google and Voice match says is not available on my phone".
He didn't mention about a solution to solve it, but only the fact we are informed about. lol

Reactions: biscoot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-22-13-15-24-026_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-22-13-15-24-026_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Birraque
I will wait next updates, update doesn't work on my mi 11 even if I reboot into recovery a second times

I will wait next updates, update doesn't work on my mi 11 even if I reboot into recovery a second times
works just fine here
try this
boot to recovery
flash rom
wipe dalvik cache after rom installed
go back open wipe an then advance wipe
then wipe one more time
go back reboot
then power of wait 5 sec then turn power back on

Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)

The video flashing bug is still present, but the sound problem in some games seems to have been fixed!

Also, as with other devices, "Google" (Discover) app will be uninstalled.

EDIT1: After rebuilt version, "Google" app will be restored!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm using a new recovery (twrp-3.6.2_12-0-alioth-brigudav) and it looks nice, with no erros on data decrypt and fast initialization. I liked it. POCO F3.

Reactions: CFMi9SE
Hey guys, I'm using a new recovery (twrp-3.6.2_12-0-alioth-brigudav) and it looks nice, with no erros on data decrypt and fast initialization. I liked it. POCO F3.
Just tried - decrypt failed (wrong password).... I'm only able to see Data when i deactivate PIN....

Oh - now it works: I deleted Pin in System, booted to twrp, reininstalled actual EU-Rom, set new Pin and now TWRP can decrypt Data. Yessss

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodrigo N. Leles
backup works fine here on my mi11
"Xiaomi Cloud Backup" and "Sync" work flawless on Poco F3 here after Weekly 22.7.21 update.

Note: English language

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-22-09-59-51-455_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-22-09-59-51-455_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_2022-07-22-09-46-57-084_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-22-09-46-57-084_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: h464r
Sorry for posting here but will the mi10pro get please another update, camera auto focus is really f***ed up since last release
F.e. qr code on mi band 7 can not be recognized by camera

All ROMs will be rebuilt with Google app fix...
Updated to fixed version.
OK, everything can be set now.
But there is still a problem, the device does not respond to the voice command "Hey Google"
The problem is "voice search" on the Poco F3 device when the phone is in the Czech language.
If the device is in English, the phone responds to voice commands.

Last edited:
Updated to fixed version.
OK, everything can be set now.
But there is still a problem, the device does not respond to the voice command "Hey Google"
The problem is "voice search" on the Poco F3 device when the phone is in the Czech language.
If the device is in English, the phone responds to voice commands.
sorry this forum only support english

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Status
Not open for further replies.