MIUI 13 22.7.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
for mi 11 ne 5g missing AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
Missing for me too
Just to make something clear: MIUI lab is a section used by Xiaomi for testing temporary functions.
Unlike Developer options, they are meant for end-users but are not guaranteed to stay.
In AI preloading case - it has been officially discontinued and the code was wiped clean by Xiaomi. Moving on.

Just to make something clear: MIUI lab is a section used by Xiaomi for testing temporary functions.
Unlike Developer options, they are meant for end-users but are not guaranteed to stay.
In AI preloading case - it has been officially discontinued and the code was wiped clean by Xiaomi. Moving on.
Got it

Installation on Mi 11 Ultra without any problems.

But I can no longer change the default browser. What is the reason for this?

Attention - HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite

When booting with the TWRP twrp-3.6.2.1B-gauguin-Dhollmen.img an installation of the ROM is not possible!
1. error - decryption with default password not possible (not use a PW!)
2. flashing not possible with ROM from 28. because installed ROM from 27.07 is newer???! (The last ROM is from 21.07)
Then booted with Twrp_3.6.2.1A-R4_gauguin_Dhollmen.img and flashed ROM without problems!

Since parts of the TWRP from the A11 were still present and this no longer starts I later flashed the TWRP Twrp_3.6.2.1A-R4_gauguin_Dhollmen.

A data backup via TWRP is not possible because of error 255. The folder /data/system/package_cache folder is not found and therefore can not be deleted!
Please, first download and install latest TWRP v3.6.2.1B-R3
from here in my android filehost or here in @Camerado tree.

Last edited:
Attention - HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite

When booting with the TWRP twrp-3.6.2.1B-gauguin-Dhollmen.img an installation of the ROM is not possible!
1. error - decryption with default password not possible (not use a PW!)
2. flashing not possible with ROM from 28. because installed ROM from 27.07 is newer???! (The last ROM is from 21.07)
Then booted with Twrp_3.6.2.1A-R4_gauguin_Dhollmen.img and flashed ROM without problems!

Since parts of the TWRP from the A11 were still present and this no longer starts I later flashed the TWRP Twrp_3.6.2.1A-R4_gauguin_Dhollmen.

A data backup via TWRP is not possible because of error 255. The folder /data/system/package_cache folder is not found and therefore can not be deleted!
I can decrypt but i get the same second issue you mentioned.

worked fine with this

All these TWRP from Dhollmen show the same error: E: unknow File System: éxta`.

The file system is decrypted on all versions even without entering a password, because I don't use one. However, often only the upper level of the directories is readable. This error does not occur with the A-R4!

Last edited:
Oh man - forget it! This is even worse than the versions before - default password doesn't work, it wants a password again even though none is set and does nothing or I have to format the data!

I install the Twrp_3.6.2.1A-R4_gauguin_Dhollme again! Since you can at least install the ROM!

It's a pity that nothing came out of geoanto555's TWRP - he always delivered usable recoveries!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Oh man - forget it! This is even worse than the versions before - default password doesn't work, it wants a password again even though none is set and does nothing or I have to format the data!

I will install the Twrp_3.6.2.1A-R4_gauguin_Dhollme again! Since you can at least install the ROM!

Do you use screen lock?
If so, which one?

I also had an issue flashing the ROM with TWRP v3.6.2.1B.
After updating to TWRP v3.6.2.1B-R3, I managed to flash this week's ROM.

Reactions: TuxLin
I install the Twrp_3.6.2.1A-R4_gauguin_Dhollme again! Since you can at least install the ROM!

It's a pity that nothing came out of geoanto555's TWRP - he always delivered usable recoveries!

I think any discussion about TWRP does not belong in a thread regarding a xiaomi.eu release.
As I opened a Twrp thread in Mi General forum, surely it would be more appropriate there.

Regarding your comment about the quality of geoanto555 releases.
I'll try to respect your opinion, but you should be aware:

1) -- My free time is very limited and collaborating on Spanish translations I already use a part of it.
2) -- I've been checking what you've written. I've installed 22.7.28 .eu and 1B-R3 Twrp . I've spent some of my time trying to get the bugs you indicate, but so far failed to reproduce them. So, it's going to be difficult to get anything done.
3) -- I decided to make this TWRP when I saw that nobody else was doing it.
4) -- I do not charge for this work, which I do with the best intentions.

Regards.

I'm the only one who have overheating issues on Mi 11 on this build? It even overheats while browsing or watching videos on YouTube.

twrp-3.6.2_12-v3.9_A12-mars-skkk.img​

for my Mi 11 Pro can't install latest Rom zip.

It said:
Process Updater ended with ERROR: 1
Impossible to mount '/system_root', '/system_ext' and '/product'

Tried from Fastboot like "A partition" device guide said

I'm the only one who have overheating issues on Mi 11 on this build? It even overheats while browsing or watching videos on YouTube.
You're not alone.
Poco F3 still has overheating issues since Weekly 22.7.13 as confirmed in #20
It's a Beta CN build and the current code isn't optimized from Xiaomi's side.

twrp-3.6.2_12-v3.9_A12-mars-skkk.img​

for my Mi 11 Pro can't install latest Rom zip.

It said:
Process Updater ended with ERROR: 1
Impossible to mount '/system_root', '/system_ext' and '/product'

Tried from Fastboot like "A partition" device guide said
did you start twrp from updater or reboot power on and volume + ?

Last edited:
did you start twrp from updater or reboot power on and volume + ?
I have the same issue. I try to start the TWRP from Updater, from the power off menu and with Power on and volume +. The result is the same. The last weeks no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.