MIUI 13 22.8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco F3 (alioth) here:
I have set double tap on my fingerprint scanner to open my control center. After this update, that doesn't work anymore. I tried also setting to some other things (turn on torch, etc.), but no success, the option seems completely broken.
View attachment 43442
I CONFIRM that "Double tap fingerprint sensor" doesn't work on my Poco F3 either.

Additional settings \ Gesture shortcuts \ Custom gestures \ < Double tap fingerprint sensor >

Please double check.

I CONFIRM that "Double tap fingerprint sensor" doesn't work on my Poco F3 either.

Additional settings \ Gesture shortcuts \ Custom gestures \ < Double tap fingerprint sensor >

Please double check.
Not sure how we supposed to double-check that, considering all the devices we got have in-display fingerprint sensors.
It's not our feature anyway.

I'd love to install on my Mi 11 Ultra but since it's in Recovery mode, i boot in TWRP who can't mount any partition so i can't find the ZIP image i freshly download. How do i fix this MOUNT partition problem please?

I'd love to install on my Mi 11 Ultra but since it's in Recovery mode, i boot in TWRP who can't mount any partition so i can't find the ZIP image i freshly download. How do i fix this MOUNT partition problem please?
You must keep ready USB OTG and flash from OTG

Alright so i need to buy USB OTG :)
Which world you are in? Everyone's got an USB. OTG specially the ones who are flashing ROMs
Keep that aside. Once you flash original twrp, you will able to see the downloaded rom file and installation should work

I was waiting 4 months for X12 beta, but I don't find nothing, i wanna change my device to X12x for this reason, anyone has experience with this device? Everything is good?

Good release by the way. All good on my mi10u. Only issues still the Bluetooth disconnects i get in the car randomly since 7.28 onwards

I'd like to thank the developers for their hard work.
I am on Mix4 and have updated to weekly 22.8.3, however there is lagging issue similar to other people experiencing. Back button, volume button, app notification no longer showing. Any recommendations on which weekly version works well with Mix4? I prefer not to format so I'd like to stay on weekly rom. I am assuming downgrading weekly to weekly does not require format. TIA for any suggestions.

Which world you are in? Everyone's got an USB. OTG specially the ones who are flashing ROMs
Keep that aside. Once you flash original twrp, you will able to see the downloaded rom file and installation should work
Recovery sucks hard. Fastboot was amazing. Now when i boot into TWRP there's no disk, nothing where i have the rom update zip. slots aren't loaded. I don't want lose my whole phone data for ridiculous update. I want to update without lose any data.

Even OTG, i charged the update; but install fail since booting into TWRP didn't mount nor charge any slot = Phone empty. I don't want format data to get anything showing up finally.

Good evening..
I have a redmi note 9s.. miui 12 stable.. I went to update to miui 13 and TWRP gave an error..
Any tips or information that could be the problem?
Any video or text on how to properly update to miui 13...
Thanks

Reactions: peter.milo
Good evening..
I have a redmi note 9s.. miui 12 stable.. I went to update to miui 13 and TWRP gave an error..
Any tips or information that could be the problem?
Any video or text on how to properly update to miui 13...
Thanks

Reactions: brunofernandestm
Even OTG, i charged the update; but install fail since booting into TWRP didn't mount nor charge any slot = Phone empty. I don't want format data to get anything showing up finally.
look here there are some hints for the issue

Thanks for your link bro but there's no hint at all to fix the fact that TWRP loads empty for nothing. No slot loaded / no data / no disk nothing mounted.
I charged OTG & we see USB ... super... i want have loaded my disk trankill without to format & lose data as i used to do on my Mi 10 for TWRP updates.

What sense to erase & lose all data weekly ?

Thanks for your link bro but there's no hint at all to fix the fact that TWRP loads empty for nothing. No slot loaded / no data / no disk nothing mounted.
I charged OTG & we see USB ... super... i want have loaded my disk trankill without to format & lose data as i used to do on my Mi 10 for TWRP updates.

What sense to erase & lose all data weekly ?
there are two hints mentioned….

TWRP update shows ERROR: 1 / can not mount system ...
- this error can occur if you try the update with updater app or if you started TWRP manually
- Solution:
-> while you are in TWRP reboot your device in recovery mode
-> try to install the rom again
-> if it will fail, reboot in recovery again
-> or use "fastboot boot twrp.img" again
-> sometimes you need more then one try
-> if it will not work choose another twrp version

If you cant decrypt / see your folders after booting TWRP
-
check if you use the correct TWRP (see links)
- change Pattern/Password to PIN
- remove the PIN in system and try it again
- another solution from @Karpfenhai
- further solution from @digeratz

It would be easier to help if you tell in detail what you did / device / twrp version and all the steps you did ...

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
You claim to be very busy, but you wasted a dozen messages writing nonsense instead of answering a simple question and saving time.
In any case, thank you
Seriously now. Come in here and then something like that. Do we have to constantly struggle with such ignorant people who are lazy to read and search in Internet forums.
The girls and boys here give everything so that we can use our Xiaomis cleverly.
Sorry to all the other innocents, but with today's internet culture though, I can't eat as much as I can puke.
I shouldn't work here hahahaha

Good afternoon.. I apologize again for the question..
What are the right steps, for those who gave an error in TWRP on the 1st attempt, to install miui.eu 13?

there are two hints mentioned….

Good afternoon.. I apologize again for the question..
What are the right steps, for those who gave an error in TWRP on the 1st attempt, to install miui.eu 13?
there are hints in the howto… without any details we cant help… perhaps you have this issue, I dont know.

I can't relieve you of reading the howto

TWRP update shows ERROR: 1 / can not mount system ...
- this error can occur if you try the update with updater app or if you started TWRP manually
- Solution:
-> while you are in TWRP reboot your device in recovery mode
-> try to install the rom again
-> if it will fail, reboot in recovery again
-> or use "fastboot boot twrp.img" again
-> sometimes you need more then one try
-> if it will not work choose another twrp version

Reactions: biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.