MIUI 13 22.8.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
question not sure rom related or just poor camera app , noticed I really have a hard time in slow motion at 240 fps seems to never work , 960 fps seems to work but it's so dang short , anyone got a fix or the most stable camera app version thats flashable? poco f-3
I figured it out under 240 you must open it under gallery app not miui video app once opened it says slowmotion then creates the video so it can be played slow in other players odd since the 960fps is created on the fly, I noticed the 960 fps did not play correct transferred to PC so I had to do the same steps as the 240fps then export what a hassle thought it did it on the fly lol

Last edited:
Small question
Why with this version I cannot copy anything to /system/media/theme/default
Earlier versions works with setting system r/w but on this case I cant.
I even debloat a little as usual to get some space on /system
Thank you

Last edited:
Will we be getting Fastboot roms for the Mi 11 Ultra?
if twrp is available…. no

Small question
Why with this version I cannot copy anything to /system/media/theme/default
Earlier versions works with setting system r/w but on this case I cant.
I even debloat a little as usual to get some space on /system
Thank you
Your device has the new dynamic partioning system => System partition is in forced Read-Only mode

Workaround:
As example you can try a script by lebigmac or munjeni at your own risc. Use google to find it :)

or use a magisk module

Your device has the new dynamic partioning system => System partition is in forced Read-Only mode

Workaround:
As example you can try a script by lebigmac or munjeni at your own risc. Use google to find it :)
Thank you the script is from 2021. New TWRP SKKK has a Make R/W system script since few month and it was working until this version. Something changed.

why getting fastboot roms when twrp is available to use?
I find it much easier than playing with fastboot commands and twrp, right now i'm having problems flashing a new recovery to start this process - FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)

edit: fixed that issue, flashed recovery, tried to flash the rom which didnt work and now the phone wont boot to the system lol :(

edit2: fixed that and got the rom flashed using USB, Thanks for continuing to update the mi 11 ultra

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
Hi all, thank you for your grate work. Suddenly I cannot use Google pay. This is the massage that I get. Mi 11 lite 5g.
Google pay / google wallet is not working because of security issue with the device.

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_163302.jpg
    IMG_20220830_163302.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 155
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't been on the forums since cepheus got discontinued.

I have a "new" device, Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) and I can find a stable release (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V13.0.3.0.SJIMIXM_v13-12) but not any weekly. Did it get discontinued also?

Thank you for any help.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't been on the forums since cepheus got discontinued.

I have a "new" device, Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) and I can find a stable release (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V13.0.3.0.SJIMIXM_v13-12) but not any weekly. Did it get discontinued also?

Thank you for any help.
Weekly ROMs for Global-only devices don't exist.

Hi all, thank you for your grate work. Suddenly I cannot use Google pay. This is the massage that I get. Mi 11 lite 5g.
Google pay / google wallet is not working because of security issue with the device.
Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
- check if your device is certified
- check if safetynet is ok/green
- check that you dont have a folder like /twrp
- you can try to disable developer options and oem unlocking
- wipe "All data" of Google Pay app in phone's settings

Q question two of them anybody on Gboard getting long Mic initialization? Second question padding under gesture navigation when I'm in certain apps and I use the back gesture navigation there's not enough of the screen to grab is there any way to pull that out more it's like it's too close to the edge of the screen is there any way to bring that out?

hello do i need to unlock with mi unlocker if i choose to install eu rom with fastboot ? Thanks You !!
PS : what the diff between twrp and fastboot ? x) i'm newby level 9000 sry
Thanks You all (i will got mix fold 2 and there are no twrp...)

hello do i need to unlock with mi unlocker if i choose to install eu rom with fastboot ? Thanks You !!
PS : what the diff between twrp and fastboot ? x) i'm newby level 9000 sry
Thanks You all (i will got mix fold 2 and there are no twrp...)
For TWRP vs Fastboot ROM, read the OP post #1

And you are NOT ALLOWED to flash anything (TWRP as custom recovery, fastboot ROM, etc) with the locked Bootloader - that is enforced by Google, hence not Xiaomi or Xiaomi.eu specific

Last edited:
Reactions: TesteurYoutube
installed latest MIX 4 rom with twrp, all okay, then loop reboot to twrp lol idk why... so i use miflash tool to install the latest official china rom and it works again. so i will try to reinstall EU rom !!
Thanks.

Last edited:
There is no setting to switch on/off Battery optimization for a particular app

However, you can unleash that setting by installing (root not required):

See the screenshots

---

However, I'm not really sure does it work as expected:

I have Microsoft Teams and I don't receive Teams notifications

Although Notifications for Teams are all all allowed just as for Whatsapp (I always receive WA notifications), Teams is set to AutoStart and by the tweak above, I have switched off Battery Optimization for Teams

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-31-08-29-10-881_com.ceyhan.sets-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-31-08-29-10-881_com.ceyhan.sets-edit.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_2022-08-31-08-31-27-756_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-31-08-31-27-756_com.android.settings.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_2022-08-31-08-30-57-281_com.ceyhan.sets-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-31-08-30-57-281_com.ceyhan.sets-edit.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: katerpanne
Screenshot_2022-08-30-09-49-01-215_com.android.settings-edit.jpg

This adjustment solve the issue of the flickering in Videos & Apps on Renoir. Maybe help you to give us a good dev ROM.

With the last two Weeklys, I've got "phantom calls". I mean, my phone calls while it's on my pocket.

It doesn't happen very often, but I didn't have this problem before. Anyone experiencing this problem also?

My phone is renoir Mi 11 Lite 5G

Status
Not open for further replies.