MIUI 13 22.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your prompt response.
In this case the only option is to wait for the fix from Google's side.
Did you try a fresh ROM install? When there's a lot of people (like me) that don't have this problem, maybe the problem is on your side.
I also had a problem with gMail and the attachments and get solved by doing a fresh ROM install.

Reactions: Birraque

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-30-21-46-14-322_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-30-21-46-14-322_com.android.settings.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 275
Renoir, no Root: Still remains the issue of the flickering on Chrome, YT Music, Earfun Audio.
On YouTube the problem solved after the previous update of the ROM.
Thanks for your efforts, I'm waiting for a better work from Xiaomi s Dev's...

Good morning, it will be possible that you can upload the weekly and stable updates in fastboot mode for the Mi 11 (Venus) model.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Good morning, it will be possible that you can upload the weekly and stable updates in fastboot mode for the Mi 11 (Venus) model.
1) We have no reason to do that.
2) This is only possible with a rebuild, which means a different build date, which means not the same ROM when it comes to OTA checks.

1) We have no reason to do that.
2) This is only possible with a rebuild, which means a different build date, which means not the same ROM when it comes to OTA checks.

can't update, twrp won't decrypt storage. the xiaomi eu build 13.0.8.0 is in fastboot but version 13.0.9.0 is in recovery mode and i can't update. could you help me how to do it? please

Attachments

• 1660138639963.png
    1660138639963.png
    326 bytes · Views: 161
can't update, twrp won't decrypt storage. the xiaomi eu build 13.0.8.0 is in fastboot but version 13.0.9.0 is in recovery mode and i can't update. could you help me how to do it? please
which phone man? do you have the latest TWRP?

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

I had a similar problem even if a i do all that you mention (autostart, lock in memory, no battery restriction) and even if a i have de Huawei Health icon active the phone "loses" conecction with my watch and I do not receive any notification.

I have to manually open the app time to time in order to force the connection.

Maybe it's related to ram management
Hope this gets fixed soon

I had a similar problem even if a i do all that you mention (autostart, lock in memory, no battery restriction) and even if a i have de Huawei Health icon active the phone "loses" conecction with my watch and I do not receive any notification.

I have to manually open the app time to time in order to force the connection.

Maybe it's related to ram management
Same thing happens with my Galaxy Watch and the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app, but it's a MIUI issue, not a Xiaomi.EU issue.

Reactions: Rifat05
Status
Not open for further replies.