MIUI 13 22.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, can I update it to Android 12, and then once I'm able to unlock the bootloader, do the flashing process with no problems?
- yes -> So, can I update it to Android 12
- normaly -> do the flashing process with no problems

the device is encrypted.
What device?
Did you use the current TWRP?
Have you entered a Password/PIN/Screen Lock Pattern to decrypt the storage in TWRP?
Redmi 9T doesnt have a perfectly working twrp on A12, the 3 version provided here doesnt support MIUI as stated on the maintainer telegram, none of them ever show any PIN screen to begin with. A return code of anything other than 0 deemed to be error, i dont want a brick to be my work phone.

-did you selected it in TWRP?
(Must be a true external sdcard...)
other means is via USB stick. the best for people without ext sdcard.
did you even looking at the pictures and read log shown in it? All 3 twrp version provided on our site for Redmi 9T doesnt work perfectly at all.

First version is having a freezing touch and doesnt recognize any touch event.

Second is writen to be support MIUI but doesnt work.
Third one is the latest one from the one making the other 2, and this one along with others that doesnt make it here stated "It doesnt support miui"

For all 3, no PIN lock screen shown like the old A11 twrp

did you even looking at the pictures and read log shown in it? All 3 twrp version provided on our site for Redmi 9T doesnt work perfectly at all.

Third one is the latest one from the one making the other 2, and this one along with others that doesnt make it here stated "It doesnt support miui"

did you try to remove PIN ?

the file is on sdcard since the internal storage is encrypted and cant be read from twrp. you havent seen the first pic since it states the location of the update is on sdcard1.
I have the same redmi 9t) the first time it was updated via fastboot, the next two times via twrp twrp-3.6.2_12-lime-frstprjkt.img(
Upload Date
Jul 22, 2022 | 07:04AM
))) everything works fine, no errors were found during the update))

I didn't open a technical discusssion....I just clarified point .
SORRY!
Forget me, please!

I am not sure if this is an issue or not, but the OTA update is not working and I have to flash every update via recovery.

I cannot send files (to my laptop or any other device) via Bluetooth: after selecting to share a file via Bluetooth the dialog where I am supposed to select the device that I need to send to doesn't appear at all. Bluetooth is working just fine for my earbuds and car audio though.

I am struggling to keep Huawei health app locked in memory (active all the time): I already set battery saver to "no restrictions" for this app, selected to lock it in memory, and also enabled AutoStart from app settings but the app still get closed when I clear the memory

hey mate, i accidentally wiped my device instead of formating it in the twrp, now the device wont boot and just stuck on boot logo, any solution?
You had to FORMAT, but only DATA.
Even if you Wiped Data - you should still be able to boot

Therefore, be careful - no instructions ask you to format (or wipe) everything (all partitions)

Now, you need to use MiFlash to install again the stock ROM - you will need to find the correct ROM for your device from eg XiaomiFirmwareUpdater

And be careful that you do not let MiFlash to relock your Bootloader

Good luck

hey mate, i accidentally wiped my device instead of formating it in the twrp, now the device wont boot and just stuck on boot logo, any solution?
you can try to extract boot.img and flash it or install the rom again
#fastboot flash boot boot.img

I am struggling to keep Huawei health app locked in memory (active all the time): I already set battery saver to "no restrictions" for this app, selected to lock it in memory, and also enabled AutoStart from app settings but the app still get closed when I clear the memory
I had a similar problem even if a i do all that you mention (autostart, lock in memory, no battery restriction) and even if a i have de Huawei Health icon active the phone "loses" conecction with my watch and I do not receive any notification.

I have to manually open the app time to time in order to force the connection.

Maybe it's related to ram management

Reactions: Goldsmith
I have the same redmi 9t) the first time it was updated via fastboot, the next two times via twrp twrp-3.6.2_12-lime-frstprjkt.img(
Upload Date
Jul 22, 2022 | 07:04AM
))) everything works fine, no errors were found during the update))
You're so lucky without getting freeze screen on that one, many reports of it in the telegram and next version was pushed but it get worse since then, and even "no MIUI support" as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.