MIUI 13 22.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mate, i accidentally wiped my device instead of formating it in the twrp, now the device wont boot and just stuck on boot logo, any solution?

Setting> about showing update button
But device is already updated

22.8.3 beta
Poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-08-23-16-30-408_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-23-16-30-408_com.android.settings.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2022-08-08-23-16-35-836_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-23-16-35-836_com.android.updater.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_2022-08-08-23-16-40-376_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-23-16-40-376_com.android.updater.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 190
Reactions: Birraque
Setting> about showing update button
But device is already updated

22.8.3 beta
Poco f3
On my Poco F3 it's the opposite, I never got the update notification. It was always mandatory to do it manually. This week I will wait until I receive the OTA notification before proceeding. - Report

Reactions: h464r
When I got the OTA update notification and looked at the "sourceforge.net" website, the ROM upload time showed 30min.

Do you remember how long it took after the update was available to get the notification?
First: can you access miuipolska.pl website? If no, you will not receive an OTA notification, because traffic from your country is blocked on our side (security reasons, we had botnet attacks some months ago).

First: can you access miuipolska.pl website? If no, you will not receive an OTA notification, because traffic from your country is blocked on our side (security reasons, we had botnet attacks some months ago).
You have found the source of the issue. When connected from Brazil it is not possible to access miuipolska.pl, however when through a VPN (USA) the access occurs normally. (annex)
Brazil is a country with approximately 220 million inhabitants and Xiaomi is one of the strongest brands here.
Blocking everyone seems like a very broad answer, doesn't it? How can we handle it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-08-18-08-44-410_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-18-08-44-410_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_2022-08-08-18-07-09-202_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-08-18-07-09-202_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 176
hey mate, i accidentally wiped my device instead of formating it in the twrp, now the device wont boot and just stuck on boot logo, any solution?
Hello I had this happen to me and had to use the MIUI flashing tool, to put back to global. then I followed the instructions to go to the Xiaomi.eu rom. (maybe just me but when I went to global I did a full boot).

I have this strange issue that i can't downgrade to the last 2 weeks rom after i got this rom. Was having bluetooth disconnection issues with this room and also the 7.28 one. I updated to 8.3 to test if it works. Can't downgrade to 7.21 or 7.28 either

7.21 no Bluetooth issues.
7.28 has Bluetooth issues and i downgraded to 7.21 successfully
8.3 has the same erratic Bluetooth disconnects. Downgrading to 7.21 or 7.28 results in bootloop.

Had to go back to 8.3 for now

I am on a mi10 ultra

Hello everyone!
I just got a Xiaomi 12x, and I wanted to install this ROM.
As of right now I'm waiting to be able to unlock the bootloader and the phone is running Android 11 on stock EEA MIUI, as I haven't updated it to Android 12 yet.
I wanted to ask what's the best way to flash the xioami.eu ROM on this phone.
I see that for this phone, the flashing process is done via recovery, so is it still done the good old way? Flash TWRP, format /data partition and flash the ROM?
If so do I need to keep the phone on Android 11 to be able to flash TWRP and then flash the ROM?
Or if I update the stock ROM to Android 12 will I still be able to flash TWRP and the ROM?

I hope these questions make sense, since I noticed a lot of Android 12 phones don't have a working TWRP so far.
Also, I've read the 1st post, I'm just asking to make sure.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!
I just got a Xiaomi 12x, and I wanted to install this ROM.
As of right now I'm waiting to be able to unlock the bootloader and the phone is running Android 11 on stock EEA MIUI, as I haven't updated it to Android 12 yet.
I wanted to ask what's the best way to flash the xioami.eu ROM on this phone.
I see that for this phone, the flashing process is done via recovery, so is it still done the good old way? Flash TWRP, format /data partition and flash the ROM?
If so do I need to keep the phone on Android 11 to be able to flash TWRP and then flash the ROM?
Or if I update the stock ROM to Android 12 will I still be able to flash TWRP and the ROM?

I hope these questions make sense, since I noticed a lot of Android 12 phones don't have a working TWRP so far.
Also, I've read the 1st post, I'm just asking to make sure.

Thanks in advance!
oh my turn :) look here and if you have further questions come back…

Reactions: Zezebro
This is all solved by updating via a sd card)) self-tested)
the file is on sdcard since the internal storage is encrypted and cant be read from twrp. you havent seen the first pic since it states the location of the update is on sdcard1.

the file is on sdcard since the internal storage is encrypted and cant be read from twrp. you havent seen the first pic since it states the location of the update is on sdcard1.
-did you selected it in TWRP?
(Must be a true external sdcard...)
other means is via USB stick. the best for people without ext sdcard.

Hello. I copied the rom to the internal storage. But when I want to install via TWRP, I can't find the zip file. It looks like everything is empty.
What can i do?

Hi, new Xiaomi 12X user here. For me one the most annoying issues is that the app drawer shows by default work apps instead of personal apps (see here). Can anyone please tell me if with these weekly roms that issue is fixed?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.