MIUI 13 22.8.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive flashed the new rom with only hope that it might be including the new camera app 4.5.000511 but unfortunately it have the same old 4.5.000191
The new one have audio shutter feature can anybody. Give me a working link for this app as all downloads fails with an error. Sorry correction. Updated the camera app with package installer for Android 12. Everything is cool now. PS: the Dev must update to this camera version
You could install it manually from here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/camera-xiaomi/

My carrier supports video calls. It was working in previous builds sometime back when I was using miui eu. I came back again to miui recently. Now it's not working . It's disabled in settings. I don't know how to enable it .
Your Carrier having support for video calling doesn't mean it's still properly provisioned on your line/plan or some service instability now. As mentioned before, I suggest you contact them and push to check again. Probably the problem came from their side.
From your device side you can also double check if the "mbn_eea.txt" or "mbn_global.txt" are correctly setup. The follow @gogocar62 Step-by-Step Guide may help you.

question i downloaded the arm64 apk hope it's the right one but what's happening when i try to instal I get message "can't install system applications from unofficial channels " I renamed the apk just to camera would that have anything to do with it?
SOLVED had to download a different package installer

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
@ingbrzy, can you find somebody fix mi 55w wireless charger problem? Since 13.0.9,m11 keeps turn on/off on this wireless charger. Tried 8/31 weekly miui 13, still same.

Better on RENOIR, still remains the flickering in some apps.
GPay doesn't add cards in Wallet, the same when I had installed Official Global Rom with locked bootloader.
Has enyone the same issue on Renoir?

@ingbrzy, can you find somebody fix mi 55w wireless charger problem? Since 13.0.9,m11 keeps turn on/off on this wireless charger. Tried 8/31 weekly miui 13, still same.
as fare as i know mi 11 only support 50w wireless charge an 55w with cable

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-04-15-24-54-411_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-04-15-24-54-411_com.android.chrome.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 150
Issue with update on MI11 Ultra.
Once installed from TWRP my phone keeps rebooting from the lock screen over and over in a loop.
Any suggestions or help much appreciated.

Again thanks to the devs for all their work

Cheers

This update hurts. Phone is much slower. Battery drained. When you v got disabled auto rotation there's always an icon to do that manually. At this version you need to click it twice :)
Lisa

Battery is insane on this build poco F-3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-04-10-45-47-307_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-04-10-45-47-307_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 310
Again lost all my contacts because can't sync contacts from google.
Restart of the phone did the trick this time
Mi11 ultra

Last edited:
Battery is insane on this build poco F-3View attachment 43829
Battery drain is "insane" definitively isn't the word I could chose. But "maybe" it's a "bit" better now when in day-by-day tasks WiFi connected.
But if 5G SA/NSA is needed the battery drain and temperature still high on Poco F3. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20220904_132426.jpg
    IMG_20220904_132426.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_20220905_040017.jpg
    IMG_20220905_040017.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Better on RENOIR, still remains the flickering in some apps.
GPay doesn't add cards in Wallet, the same when I had installed Official Global Rom with locked bootloader.
Has enyone the same issue on Renoir?
have you encountered a black crush or white crush problem, especially with HDR videos?
you can test it with this video,you should open the video with the YouTube application and turn the brightness to the highest
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vag - Zag
Battery drain is "insane" definitively isn't the word I could chose. But "maybe" it's a "bit" better now when in day-by-day tasks WiFi connected.
But if 5G SA/NSA is needed the battery drain and temperature still high on Poco F3. (annex)
Not drain but insanely good

Reactions: Birraque
Not drain but insanely good
Do you use T-Mobile (USA), don't you?
Do you know what kind of cover are you connected (4G, 4G+, 5G DSS or 5G NSA/SA)?
As far I know T-Mobile mainly cover with 4G+ and 5G DSS namely everything like 5G. Except in the large cities and this has less battery drain impact when connected in mobile network.

NOTE: If possible annex your NetMonster (screenshot) mobile network info like mine below.

Attachments

• IMG_20220904_211649.jpg
    IMG_20220904_211649.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
have you encountered a black crush or white crush problem, especially with HDR videos?
you can test it with this video,you should open the video with the YouTube application and turn the brightness to the highest
I tested on Poco F3 as you said, not Renoir, and flawless.

That's only me on Poco F3 or someone else notice a strange behavior like unstable and slowest performance when using Google services after Weekly 22.8.31?

- Google Translate seem to be slower now
- WhatsApp backing up to Google Drive fail

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hello there, I've a weird situation with my phone, a half year ago I bought Mi 11 and after using it for a couple of months my Wi-Fi module broke and I coudn't turn on Wi-Fi, then I installed Mi 13 ROM here and it didn't fix the problem but now what happened to me is my phone is not turning on at all. I can't even open recovery menu or boot menu. Sometimes it's turns on but then after 1-2 min it turns off automatically. What could it be? PLEASE HELP!

Hello there, I've a weird situation with my phone, a half year ago I bought Mi 11 and after using it for a couple of months my Wi-Fi module broke and I coudn't turn on Wi-Fi, then I installed Mi 13 ROM here and it didn't fix the problem but now what happened to me is my phone is not turning on at all. I can't even open recovery menu or boot menu. Sometimes it's turns on but then after 1-2 min it turns off automatically. What could it be? PLEASE HELP!
Looks like a defective unit for me.
Sorry for the bad news.
Try to contact a repair service.

then contact guys on telegram as example search for edl or authorized mi account or unbrick ru

Status
Not open for further replies.