MIUI 14 23.1.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i found a fix for this.
Uninstall updates for Google play services , and clear all data.
Compass should be working again.
Thanks for your input but even Factory Reset didn't fix it. Let's waiting for a new MIUI build.

Not sure if Dev team is already working on this.
Anyway, with automated task I cannot select "work" "home" or "frequent places". Cities are in Chinese and map is not working

Xiaomi 13. Thank you!

Reactions: timbook2
My installation on MI 11 (Venus) via Upgrade was working fine. The Only problem that i have is that google wallet (pay) will not work, i added my card but when i wanted to pay it does not work

Is anyone having video stutters when sending them via whatsapp on a mi11 ultra ? If I watch the video in the gallery its normal and nothing stutters or lags.

Reactions: ozden
The installation went well on my POCO F3, however I cannot apply the font in the Settings or in the Themes application, the font installs successfully and without errors, but when I go to apply it it does not apply. Any solution?

Is it only me or suddenly phone takes 80GB of memory for no reason after updating? (Mi11)

The installation went well on my POCO F3, however I cannot apply the font in the Settings or in the Themes application, the font installs successfully and without errors, but when I go to apply it it does not apply. Any solution?
working fine on my F-3 could try clearing cache/data of the themes app

Reactions: Birraque
Guys, when installing this DEV version, is it possible to go back to the Stable version, just applying the 'update' installation or does a new clean installation have to be done?

gogocar62 it didn't work, I cleared the data and even clearing the data the font I was using remained, could this bug be because of the apk?

Last edited:
My installation on MI 11 (Venus) via Upgrade was working fine. The Only problem that i have is that google wallet (pay) will not work, i added my card but when i wanted to pay it does not work
Me too, mi 11

Ok, but I see a little problem. I have root and full safetynet fix 2.4.0 and my bank detects unofficial software and blocked my NFC payments. Of course, the bank's application is closed by the magisk and zygisk list. On the previous version all work fine.
Be sure, that is a good bank software. If rooting was not detected, the software is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: Birraque
Ok, but I see a little problem. I have root and full safetynet fix 2.4.0 and my bank detects unofficial software and blocked my NFC payments. Of course, the bank's application is closed by the magisk and zygisk list. On the previous version all work fine.
Get familiar with icebox, saved all hassle for me.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

could always try 3.9.7.2 from apk , see it that works if it don't I would suggest a reset /reflash
mirror https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-theme-app/miui-theme-app-3-9-7-2-release/
No. I am using chinese version 3.9.7.0
worst come's to worst could always try 3.9.7.2 from apk mirror , see it that works if it don't I would suggest a reset /reflash
mirror https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-theme-app/miui-theme-app-3-9-7-2-release/
I know the Dev's frown apon doing this because it may break something else , choice is yours good luck!

Be sure, that is a good bank software. If rooting was not detected, the software is useless.
I wonder what you didn't understand. The application is dedicated and used for years. Don't make me stupid because I'm the kind of person who changes roms a few times a month for 2 years in F3. I've seen everything except this error. I understand that there may be no safetynet access, but there is and there is no option for errors. I see that you do not understand the principle of operation of zygisk hide. Somehow the previous version of xiaomi.eu had no problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-06-23-37-06-948_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-06-23-37-06-948_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:
Everything works fine on this side (dirty update, little F3).
If you have installed any system application updates, uninstall the application update.

Otherwise, you can delete security application data and everything that indicates "Game" as application name.
Poco F3
Falta la configuración de gpu en el espacio del juego que se parece a la segunda captura de pantalla
View attachment 46183View attachment 46184

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-06-16-50-19-074_com.miui.securityadd.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-06-16-50-19-074_com.miui.securityadd.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 89
If you have installed any system application updates, uninstall the application update.

Otherwise, you can delete security application data and everything that indicates "Game" as application name.
Henlo I didn't install anything new apk about game turbo. I tried to clear data it but still it doesn't show :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-07-06-57-31-983_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-06-57-31-983_com.android.settings.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_2023-02-07-06-57-25-660_com.miui.securityadd.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-06-57-25-660_com.miui.securityadd.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:

This option never appeared on Poco F3 here.

Please try to follow the instructions of this Video :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mi 11 does not change the ringtone, when listening to voice messages, the screen sometimes goes blank as if the sensor is closed, only holding down the power button for a hard reset helps

Status
Not open for further replies.