MIUI 14 23.1.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 11 does not change the ringtone, when listening to voice messages, the screen sometimes goes blank as if the sensor is closed, only holding down the power button for a hard reset helps
Mi 11 PRO, ROM 23.1.30. I don't use other ringtones, only built-in ones. The sound periodically disappears with an incoming call and notifications, only a reboot helps to solve this problem. It's inconvenient, I miss calls. The problem started after switching to MIUI 14. Is there a solution to this problem?

Mi 11 PRO, ROM 23.1.30. I don't use other ringtones, only built-in ones. The sound periodically disappears with an incoming call and notifications, only a reboot helps to solve this problem. It's inconvenient, I miss calls. The problem started after switching to MIUI 14. Is there a solution to this problem?

I myself have encountered this problem, I have not found a solution yet, I hope for help. In the presence of a stock ring, there is sound.

When listening to a Memo in WhatsApp with the earshell, the Phone does not show anything. The screen goes black and I need to hold the power button for a few seconds, then its restarting.

Standby battery drain on Mi 11 Ultra is much better now than previously ROM, sitting at around 16% loss after 6 hours active and 30 mins SOT.

I have many questions about this updates.
They are stable?
What are the meaning of dev at the end of both?
What is the meaning of NUWA?
I only have the first update of the MIUI14, would you recommend me to update to 30 or 31?

I have many questions about this updates.
They are stable?
What are the meaning of dev at the end of both?
What is the meaning of NUWA?
I only have the first update of the MIUI14, would you recommend me to update to 30 or 31?

They are based on developer ROMs, Nuwa is the code for Xiaomi 13 Pro. About what is the best, everybody don't have the same opinion, weeklies are less stable in theory, but they get the newest features, and long terms issues are usually solved before the stable ROMs.

Last edited:
My renoir is still on weekly MIUI 12.6 (21.9.15).

With this new hybrid rom, can I still do a two big jump upgrade?
A11 to A13, Miui 12.6 to 14 ?

Without losing data, just run "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"?

Hey guys, in my opinion the problem of abnormal battery consumption on Mi11 is not completely solved.
Sometimes the consumption is normal and in line with version 23.1.3... sometimes inexplicably the consumption goes back to being abnormal.

They are based on developer ROMs, Nuwa is the code for Xiaomi 13 Pro. About what is the best, everybody don't have the same opinion, weeklies are less stable in theory, but they get the newest features, and long terms issues are usually solved before the stable ROMs.
Thanks for the help :)

Anyone plz check if hotspot is working or not on poco f3? I ma getting no internet connection problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.