MIUI 14 23.1.30/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
so delete it altogether
How to delete it?
Gpay is hidden in Google services, don't have Google Wallet in my manage apps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-08-14-25-18-128_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-08-14-25-18-128_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 146
Hello!
I uploaded: xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V14.0.23.1.30.DEV_v14-13.
But only from Fastboot!
Phone restarted, but only dark image, no reaction.
It won't turn on, it won't respond to anything.
Has anyone experienced this?

Everything working flawlessly on my Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA

Something weird: really low voice volume when sending WhatsApp voicenotes, but when recording something in the MIUI Record app, the volume is perfect, like 4 times the volume of the WhatsApp voicenotes.

Bug: camera - front camera - beauty - reset (app crashes)
Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:437)
    at com.android.camera.fragment.beauty.MakeupSingleCheckAdapter.normalItem(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.android.camera2.compat.theme.custom.cv.panleentrance.MakeupSingleCheckAdapterCV.access$400(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.android.camera2.compat.theme.custom.cv.panleentrance.MakeupSingleCheckAdapterCV$SingleCheckViewHolderCV.onClick(Unknown Source:101)
    at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
    at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)

Thanks to the developers for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything working flawlessly on my Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA

Something weird: really low voice volume when sending WhatsApp voicenotes, but when recording something in the MIUI Record app, the volume is perfect, like 4 times the volume of the WhatsApp voicenotes.

Bug: camera - front camera - beauty - reset (app crashes)
Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:437)
    at com.android.camera.fragment.beauty.MakeupSingleCheckAdapter.normalItem(Unknown Source:12)
    at com.android.camera2.compat.theme.custom.cv.panleentrance.MakeupSingleCheckAdapterCV.access$400(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.android.camera2.compat.theme.custom.cv.panleentrance.MakeupSingleCheckAdapterCV$SingleCheckViewHolderCV.onClick(Unknown Source:101)
    at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
    at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)

Thanks to the developers for everything.
Looks like an official issue with Xiaomi 13 Pro's camera app (maybe Xiaomi 13 too?).
I can't reproduce this on any other device I have, including Xiaomi 12S Ultra.

Reactions: tobas2
Hi everyone,
I have problem with pay with bank app.
When I go to market and pay via NFC with my Raiffeisen bank pay app automatic transfer screen on Google Pay which I dont use and dont have credit card on GPay.
Default app for pay Rai Pay like on picture,anyone know how to block GPay or disable?
Do you use app cloning?

BUG Mi 11 Ultra.

When listening to voice messages with the screen against your ear, the screen turns off and after the end of the voice message, screen does not turn back on. There are a lot of posts about the bug on the 4pda forum.

@sivalinga
yes,I have clone Viber
@Onotoley
If I understood you correctly, I need to uninstall all clones from my miui
I have viber clone over two year,on miui 13 now in miui 14 but don't have that problem with stupid GPay

Last edited:
BUG Mi 11 Ultra.

When listening to voice messages with the screen against your ear, the screen turns off and after the end of the voice message, screen does not turn back on. There are a lot of posts about the bug on the 4pda forum.

It has also been reported here more than once. I have the problem since I switched to MIUI14.
Have they found a solution for this at 4pda?

Fix - Silent calls in some cases (Xiaomi 12X, Redmi K40/POCO F3, Mi 10S)

the problem still continues. Do you have any suggestion?

Reactions: Sam72
I'm with Poco F3 and I have the same problem. I even wrote to the application authors through Google Play.

Hello, I also sent an e-mail to the program producer of 70mai, but I still could not find a solution. Even after the program update that came out yesterday, the program started not opening at all.

@sivalinga
yes,I have clone Viber
@Onotoley
If I understood you correctly, I need to uninstall all clones from my miui
I have viber clone over two year,on miui 13 now in miui 14 but don't have that problem with stupid GPay
Yes, you have to "delete clone accounts and everything else" through the clone menu. Or, through ADB, delete the automatically created clones of Google services, as stated in the instructions for the link to 4pda. Then you can have clones and not have gpay problems.

Reactions: chifta
It has also been reported here more than once. I have the problem since I switched to MIUI14.
Have they found a solution for this at 4pda?
No, I didn't find a solution. It's strange that the firmware developers do not fix this bug.

Which log app you recommend I use to help find the bug in super icons?
Thank you

on mi 11 ultra with MIUI 14 Beta when i'm listening vocals (on whatsapp) with ears the screen turns off and never turns on again.. the only way is force reboot the phone

Pardon my ignorance, first time potential user. What are the AOD and theme options like compared to the Chinese ROM? I use an AOD on the China ROM that I would struggle to replace - is it the same selection or the same as the global?

Hey.

Im on 20.10.26 miui 13.
Can i Flash the newest Version through twrp or do I need a New twrp Version because it's a New android Version?

Greetings!
Figured out my problem.
- downloaded the firmware again
- completely reset everything in TWRP (all partitions except otg)
- rewired
The firmware became immediately without red errors. The battery lives as it should work, the phone itself is not heated at all.
EVERYTHING IS SUPER!!!!
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.