MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The writing spacing of this new weather application UI is "broken" for the Portuguese language. Should I report this to the translators, devs or would this be a xiaomi bug?

Thanks in advance
Translation problems always reported to the translators.
In this case, it was a problem in PT-BR translation.
Already fixed for the next version

Enviado do meu M2012K11AG através do Tapatalk

Reactions: awoone
Can confirm on my alioth, I'll check my wife's in a few minutes-- maps complains the compass accuracy is low and no amount of trying to calibrate gets it beyond "low". At least navigation still works both on device and in android auto.
Edit: Can confirm on the second alioth as well.
Confirmed on haydn. Seems like only Google Maps is affected though, I have few other map apps and compass works ok on them.

EDIT: "Clear all data" on Google Maps fixed compass.
EDIT 2: Only for first launch. If you force close or reboot, compass is broken again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque and mik101
Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra Bugs
- Smart widgets are not working for me with this update
- Some apps are crashing
- Wifi/mobile data disconnecting sometimes

Confirmed on haydn. Seems like only Google Maps is affected though, I have few other map apps and compass works ok on them.

EDIT: "Clear all data" on Google Maps fixed compass.
EDIT 2: Only for first launch. If you force close or reboot, compass is broken again.
Same result here on alioth. Every time the app starts it has to recalibrate.

Same result here on alioth. Every time the app starts it has to recalibrate.
On F3 i use Waze and Truck Navigator apps and the last 2 updates have regular problems with location.
On first upgrade to A13 i formatted and clean flashed so my phone is basically still fresh.
Off topic : is there a reason that twrp has so many recent updates?How should i know which one to use and if my last upgrade to twrp (6.8 skkk A13)still functions well enough to get the job done next time?

Reactions: Birraque
Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra Bugs
- Some apps are crashing
so my replies in red below:

Smart widgets are not working for me with this update which widgets are you referring toI haven't seen this on my My Mi 11 Ultra
- Some apps are crashing which apps are you referring toI haven't seen this on my My Mi 11 Ultra
- Wifi/mobile data disconnecting sometimes I haven't seen this issue

Last edited:
The chinese developers may not see very good when they test these weekly beta becouse that GAP on homescreen is very annoyng and not everyone use that empy space to have search bar .
Hope someone will see that in the future.

Great work, will you integrate the customization options of bluetooth headphones such as the redmi buds 4 pro? In the miui 13 global rom they are already integrated

Attachments

• redmi-buds-4-pro-abbinamento-con-xiaomi-12x-254810.jpg
    redmi-buds-4-pro-abbinamento-con-xiaomi-12x-254810.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 181
  • redmi-buds-4-pro-abbinamento-con-xiaomi-12x-254863.jpg
    redmi-buds-4-pro-abbinamento-con-xiaomi-12x-254863.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tenduo
Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra Bugs
- Some apps are crashing
I have no problems on 11 Ultra with this version. I installed ramdisk with 6.8 TWRP and then flashed the 23.1.9/10. Before I was on the version from the previous week. By my first attempt, there were some errors during flashing (red rows), so I flashed the second time and everything was OK.

Reactions: drherdman
I have no problems on 11 Ultra with this version. I installed ramdisk with 6.8 TWRP and then flashed the 23.1.9/10. Before I was on the version from the previous week. By my first attempt, there were some errors during flashing (red rows), so I flashed the second time and everything was OK.
Yeah those are just errors remounting by TWRP after the rom is flashed. As already mentioned, it would have worked fine after the first flash.
Hopefully those errors are what was fixed in the already released 6.9 SKKK TWRP so they won't freak people out anymore.

Reactions: Marblehead
chrome brower freeze when switch from other APP since recently update.
need to exit from background and relauch it to continue to use.
try clear cache and reinstall doesnt help.
xiaomi 12s ultra

Hey guys, my 2 cents about the ROM (device: Mi 11 Ultra)
Two things I've noticed in this update so far:
1. After playing an audio message from Whatsapp, the phone screen gets dark and stays like this untill I restart it or keep pressing the power button several times untill the phone randomly enters in emergency mode and the screen starts working again.
p.s. 1. I've seen others with the same issue here
p.s. 2. It started with the first MIUI 14 update
p.s. 3. The proximity sensor works flawlessly during phone calls

2. I noticed the "smart dual SIM" option (function that changes the data SIM from the main SIM card to the second one temporarily until the main SIM card gets a decent signal) is gone from the settings menu. Am I dumb for not finding it or is it disabled in this ROM? If it's gone, was it supposed to work by default? If so, it's not working at all. It's a function that works on my wife's phone (Poco F2 pro) and is extremely useful (at least for me, having a data provider that doesn't have the best signal but is cheap and having a data provider that has the best signal but is expensive)

Thank you all.

I instaled succesfully 23.1.9 recovery rom from 22.12.26 fastboot rom on my 12S Ultra.

Steps:
copy rom to internal memory
reboot to fastboot
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img (rename twrp-3.7.0_12-v6.9_A13-thor-skkk.img to twrp)
fastboot reboot recovery
decrypt data with pattern
install rom
get mount errors
wipe dalvik
reboot recovery again
decrypt data again with pattern
install rom again
no get mount errors
wipe dalvik again
reboot system
:emoji_thumbsup:

Thank you devs, and thank you recovery dev, I suffer so much last week with twrp v6.7 :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

BR

Hey guys, my 2 cents about the ROM (device: Mi 11 Ultra)
Two things I've noticed in this update so far:
1. After playing an audio message from Whatsapp, the phone screen gets dark and stays like this untill I restart it or keep pressing the power button several times untill the phone randomly enters in emergency mode and the screen starts working again.
p.s. 1. I've seen others with the same issue here
p.s. 2. It started with the first MIUI 14 update
p.s. 3. The proximity sensor works flawlessly during phone calls

2. I noticed the "smart dual SIM" option (function that changes the data SIM from the main SIM card to the second one temporarily until the main SIM card gets a decent signal) is gone from the settings menu. Am I dumb for not finding it or is it disabled in this ROM? If it's gone, was it supposed to work by default? If so, it's not working at all. It's a function that works on my wife's phone (Poco F2 pro) and is extremely useful (at least for me, having a data provider that doesn't have the best signal but is cheap and having a data provider that has the best signal but is expensive)

Thank you all.

Have the same problem with voice messages in whatsapp. After playing (on ear) the display stays off and can only be used by long pressing the off button after restart.
Anyone have a solution for this?

Hi all ! i experience a black screen on mi11pro when i finish a call... And the screen remains not responsive untill i hard reboot the phone. the phone was on miui 13 betaand i dirty miui 14 without doing a format data. Do i need to clean flash to get out of this bugs ? it's really need to clean flash when you pass to android 12 to 13 ? Thanks Dev for your hard works. Really appreciate it :)

I installed and its fine but ever since miui 14 I can't use 120W charging on my Xiaomi 12T Pro (DITING). It maxes out at 65W and says max charging (in yellow) 65W. Is there a way I could change it back to 120W?
Does anybody have any idea how to fix this??

Latest dev poco f3
at the beginning of the booting into system, 120 hz, after loading is finished - 60 hz
System always at 60 hz
lol?

hi there. 12s Ultra (thor) user here. ever since the last update, whatsapp and whatsapp business have both not been able to back up to google drive. anyone encounter this issue before? if so, any solutions? cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.