MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I installed 14.0.23.1.9 Weekly for my Mi11 Ultra and some apps are crashing? Can we do something to fix it? Thanks!

Hey guys i have a Mi11 Venus and when i go for Flashing the Rom i have to do a Fastboot boot twrp.img then i flash the rom but after flashing the rom my TWRP is gone. How can i permanent flash the 6.8 TWRP SKKK ?!

Hey guys i have a Mi11 Venus and when i go for Flashing the Rom i have to do a Fastboot boot twrp.img then i flash the rom but after flashing the rom my TWRP is gone. How can i permanent flash the 6.8 TWRP SKKK ?!
In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk

The how-to is the first sticky in the Q&A part of this forum:

In the recovery interface: Advanced -> Install Recovery Ramdisk

The how-to is the first sticky in the Q&A part of this forum:
Done it but after Reboot same happens. Stock Fastboot Screen....

Done it but after Reboot same happens. Stock Fastboot Screen....
Was your phone still booting before you tried doing that again? It sounds like something is wrong with your boot.img or it's trying to boot the incorrect slot.

Was your phone still booting before you tried doing that again? It sounds like something is wrong with your boot.img or it's trying to boot the incorrect slot.
i do so. fastboot boot twrp.img then it boots into it. After that i flashed the newest Beta for my Device wich is 14.0.23.1.9.DEV. After that i tried to boot into the Recovery but no there is no Recovery. Then i tried ur Guide in the Link. Does flash the Recovery but after that it boots always in the Stock one... Very strange.
I always do a Update Rom. I do not wipe Data or so.

In the default "FILES" application, sharing to any other application (google drive, WhatsApp, etc.) does not work. Anyone else having this problem too? // POCO F3

in the chinese forum they say that version 1.9 has a battery bug when it reaches 25% it discharges too fast than normal

Reactions: Gonox
The writing spacing of this new weather application UI is "broken" for the Portuguese language. Should I report this to the translators, devs or would this be a xiaomi bug?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-16-19-09-10-676_com.miui.weather2-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-19-09-10-676_com.miui.weather2-edit.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 116
trying to update and got these errors...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-16-16-28-37.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-16-28-37.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_2023-01-16-16-28-41.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-16-28-41.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Haha
Reactions: jeffrom
why are the ROMs usually so late? the version code says january 9 but was released on 15. i've noticed the official chinese roms are late in the first place but makes no sense. why not use proper codes for release date?
Just because Xiaomi built a release on 9.1.23 does not mean that they intend to release it on the same day...
Nothing is late, you just don't understand the new China DEV release schedule.

There is a white screen when running some apps,even like google store.unless i uninstall it and reinstall it again,i won't work.sometimes it happens every two or three days,and sometimes every day.im sure that's not because of network issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-17-09-15-36-803_com.android.haitong.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-09-15-36-803_com.android.haitong.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 86
Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

The Google Maps v. 11.62.0604 compass is broken after 14.0.23.1.9 .Dev update.
Google Maps doesn't move in any direction even after compass been calibrated through *#*#MIUI#*#* and Compass App by Xiaomi.
Everything was working fine in the previous build.
Please check,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-17-01-00-45-162_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-01-00-45-162_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: Gonox
Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

The Google Maps v. 11.62.0604 compass is broken after 14.0.23.1.9 .Dev update.
Google Maps doesn't move in any direction even after compass been calibrated through *#*#MIUI#*#* and Compass App by Xiaomi.
Everything was working fine in the previous build.
Please check,
Can confirm on my alioth, I'll check my wife's in a few minutes-- maps complains the compass accuracy is low and no amount of trying to calibrate gets it beyond "low". At least navigation still works both on device and in android auto.
Edit: Can confirm on the second alioth as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Morning guys, not sure if it's a bug but since miui 14, the privacy toggle does nothing, I would assume the annoying popup will not occur everytime I'm using maps per example:

Screenshot_2023-01-17-08-20-11-136_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

I mean the main function of maps is literally telling me where I am and where to go so what's the point telling me location access is active?

So, Bug or undisablebe feature?

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.