MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

Just finished the update. I also had some 3/4 lines of errors in the end but device updated without problems (Poco F3).
The ROM is working just fine. No noticeable changes after just 15m of usage, although phone is snappy, it can be just my imagination, but feels snappier than before.
Will check if any of the previous bugs I had are still there and report any if they arise.

Overall I'm liking this ROM a lot, much better than global, my F3 was given new life with it. Only Google is missing the coolwalk update to be a perfect usage (the old interface is really outdated compared to coolwalk), nothing more to do than wait...

Regards,
Vítor Correia

No. You knew about the camera issue since the first Weekly MIUI 14 we released, now you'll have to clean flash a Stable if you want to revert.
He doesn't understand that this rom is a custom rom and not supplied directly from Xiaomi -- Silly I know, but I do think that's one reason that so many people unfamiliar with custom roms flash this (thinking its an official xiaomi thing based on the name alone).
Thanks for everything you guys do. Those of us that know how customized this rom is, appreciate it. No new significant bugs to report on two alioth devices here, other than the usual stuff that Xiaomi has yet to fix (that have nothing to do with the .EU devs). Cheers.
Hi guys!

Just finished the update. I also had some 3/4 lines of errors in the end but device updated without problems (Poco F3).
The ROM is working just fine. No noticeable changes after just 15m of usage, although phone is snappy, it can be just my imagination, but feels snappier than before.
Will check if any of the previous bugs I had are still there and report any if they arise.

Overall I'm liking this ROM a lot, much better than global, my F3 was given new life with it. Only Google is missing the coolwalk update to be a perfect usage (the old interface is really outdated compared to coolwalk), nothing more to do than wait...

Regards,
Vítor Correia
Those mounting errors are fine. If the rom booted, then it flashed fine.

Coolwalk has nothing to do with this rom. It's a server side switch on Google's part. For example, mine has it right now, and my wife's doesn't. Same phone, same builds, different user accounts. It's rolling out. Just be patient.

hello thanks for this great work
but one question this version is more recent than 14.0.8.0 venus?
Yes this version is newer than version 13.0.8. You can flash dirty
Edit: If you are on eu rom you can do dirty flash. If you are on global rom you need to format data

Reactions: KGVER
Some parts are not translated in Turkish.
Post in thread '23.1.3' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-1-3.67827/post-681326
We don't deal with translations here... there's the Turkish repository, report it there.

Yup. It's up to the TWRP developer to either figure out how to do the mounting properly after the logical partitions have changed, or in case he can't do that - to show a warning that in order to mount the system partitions, rebooting the recovery is needed. That's way better than confusing the users by showing red errors.

We don't deal with translations here... there's the Turkish repository, report it there.

Yup. It's up to the TWRP developer to either figure out how to do the mounting properly after the logical partitions have changed, or in case he can't do that - to show a warning that in order to mount the system partitions, rebooting the recovery is needed. That's way better than confusing the users by showing red errors.
I think the Turkish translator doesn't work anymore. Last check Thu 03 Nov 2022 15:02:28

Can someone provide the full detailed instructions on how to install TWRP on my mi 11 ultra and update its ROM. Thanks

I run on my Poco F3 dirty flash from 23.1.3 to 23.1.9 and go to bootloop...where did I make a mistake?
when I run it super flash ok but on vendor and rest write invalid arguments...

Normally,from system reboot to recovery and flash 23.1.9
maybe decrypt because I dont turn off lockscreen with pin?
twrp is TWRP_3.7.0_v6.5_A12-alioth-skkk
and when first time flash 23.1.3 then I flash and DFE-FOR-Alioth-Stable-3.2.4

Normally,from system reboot to recovery and flash 23.1.9
maybe decrypt because I dont turn off lockscreen with pin?
twrp is TWRP_3.7.0_v6.5_A12-alioth-skkk
and when first time flash 23.1.3 then I flash and DFE-FOR-Alioth-Stable-3.2.4

Dude I don't know what you're talking about but try this twrp

that have now on my devices...
I dont know why go to decrypt data,now wiped all and flash 23.1.9 via adb sideload.
must flash dfe 2.4 after flash 23.1.9?

Status
Not open for further replies.